• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

You just want me for my CIB Earthbound

dammmnnnnn and your an earthbound fan

84880285.gif

as if shitting the bed wasn't hot enough

FloatOn

Jobbs

Banned
My X3 is loose though, and has Jacob written on it in magic marker.

I'd track down Jacob and beat the fuck out of him!

I rented X3 from Blockbuster when I was a kid. I shoulda stolen it. Oh if I had a time machine.. I'd go back and steal that fucking thing. I'd steal that X3 from Blockbuster -- And come straight back to the future!

BTW see this:

Everyone see that.

Earthbound is amazing fuck anyone who says otherwise

I keep a Ness amiibro closeby on my desk :)

Earthbound and Mega man X3 D: :3 , marry me
My X and X2 can join dat X3 :p

I rented X3 from Blockbuster when I was a kid. I shoulda stolen it. Oh if I had a time machine.. I'd go back and steal that fucking thing. I'd steal that X3 from Blockbuster -- And come straight back to the future!

Her X3 was the blockbuster copy, throughout the years and from sales and trades it traveled from your blockbuster to her location
thief

I have Earthbound on the Wii U, was really excited to play it too, but I rarely use my Wii U...

BTW see this:

Everyone see that.

Indeed, see that. It is on the Canadian Netflix if someone happens to use that.

Jobbs

Banned
zzzzzzzz

I've lost interest in marvel movies since avengers 2 was so terrible

guardians 2 may change things

edit - speaking of movies is anyone going to see 10 cloverfield lane this weekend? this may be my friday night activity

Yup. Plan to see that on sat :eek: clocerfrkd is my jam

Halcyon

I'm not looking for a proper relationship, so that's fine.

Her ass looked clean to me.

Did it.

Done it.

Are you implying that between the time you just asked and now, you've tongue punched this woman's fart box? Or did you already do it and then wanted some affirmation of your lewd acts.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
hahaha yeah you're probably right. the part I should worry about it actually finding someone interesting on there tho. so far not much luck.

Keep trying?

I met my current SO one year and a half through a hook up site. Actually, we had a date arranged for the next day but she found out I was at the same festival as her, so we met that night. None of us wanted anything else besides scratching a certain itch, yet here we are, thick as thieves.

Besides, it was a total surprise to find somebody as filthy as me without even looking for it. Aw yis.

Symphonia

Banned
Are you implying that between the time you just asked and now, you've tongue punched this woman's fart box? Or did you already do it and then wanted some affirmation of your lewd acts.
The latter, thought not for attention, more for affirmation that what I did doesn't make me a Scumbag Steve. I mean, it happened out of nowhere. We were walking, ended up in a churchyard, found a bush to go behind, bam. Now, as mentioned, I have no intentions of going into a serious relationship - and she knows this - so I'm not a bad guy. Right?

Jobbs

Banned
Keep trying?

I met my current SO one year and a half through a hook up site. Actually, we had a date arranged for the next day but she found out I was at the same festival as her, so we met that night. None of us wanted anything else besides scratching a certain itch, yet here we are, thick as thieves.

Besides, it was a total surprise to find somebody as filthy as me without even looking for it. Aw yis.

Stop ass eating . you're a mod u suppose to see a good example

FloatOn

The latter, thought not for attention, more for affirmation that what I did doesn't make me a Scumbag Steve. I mean, it happened out of nowhere. We were walking, ended up in a churchyard, found a bush to go behind, bam. Now, as mentioned, I have no intentions of going into a serious relationship - and she knows this - so I'm not a bad guy. Right?

you are good by me and you get bonus points for eating that booty at a church

so impressed

Spodermen is in this one? Please tell me they dropped Garfield.
Eh, I liked Garfield but I won't get into that because these conversations always annoy me

Winter Soldier was the best of the bunch.

I would put it like Winter Soldier>Guardians>Iron Man

the rest was average at best and I heard they were going young for spider man. pretty tired of origin stories at this point.

Same directors as Winter Soldier + not an origin story for Spider-Man, I think he's been doing his thing for a bit by the time this takes place.

Halcyon

I've done worse. I'm only marginally a former bad guy so I think you're alright.

Keep trying?

aw that's sweet. <3

wait..ass eating was involved? well... if that's what brought you together I'm not judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom