• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

everyone tells me I should try online dating but reading these experiences and from what trab is saying I'm pretty much in the "awww hell naw" category at this point.

I met my wife. I can't complain.

My age bracket was a different beast I think than early 20's.

Kevyt

I want to try online dating but I find it scary and intimidating.

I don't think its either of those, but it's just like ugh...

You know what I think I'll hate about online dating? Finding someone you like, and the feeling is mutual, based on a few pictures and some lines of text and having to meet that person and do all that dating stuff; go on a date(s) with said person and try to be presentable, look nice, be nice and intrigue said other person.... I just find that mentally exhausting. "I have to look good for this person I'm going on a date with" when most of the time, I just wear whatever during the day and don't really pay much attention to my physical appearance. If I look like a slob, then I am happy as long it doesn't interfere with my job and I feel comfy, lol.

That will be the biggest challenge imo, to look decent... I have no sense of fashion.

\o/

Misha

Banned
@trab where did you see that chart? I must have completely missed it when i checked

everyone tells me I should try online dating but reading these experiences and from what trab is saying I'm pretty much in the "awww hell naw" category at this point.

just do it for fun. everything is easier when you don't care whether it works out or not

Jobbs

Banned
If I were president.. Get elected on Friday. Assassinate on Saturday. Buried on Sunday. They go back to work on Monday.

Misha

Banned
If I were president.. Get elected on Friday. Assassinate on Saturday. Buried on Sunday. They go back to work on Monday.

latest

@trab where did you see that chart? I must have completely missed it when i checked

just do it for fun. everything is easier when you don't care whether it works out or not

I think it only pops up once you answered a certain amount of questions. after that it's just like You Know Nothing said.

Kevyt

Go on dates nude.

All the cool gays do it.

At this point, yeah.

I feel more comfortable naked than with clothes on, simply because I don't know how to properly dress.

I also have no sense of fashion, I mean I thought this looked cool:

But everyone in lettersgaf was like nah, lol.

I just thought it was out of the box kind of clothing, you know. :p

FloatOn

my problem is that:

A) I'm hung up on one girl in particular atm

B) I'm busy as fuck with working and going to school full time and also owning a house and a dog

C) I'm kind of paranoid of women hating me bacause I'm divorced and also have kidney failure

I have a fwb situation but I think that MAY be the only thing I can handle right now.

oh it never mentioned to me anything about it but sure enough there it is

okay

hey at least you're playful! I didn't know how do get that statistic haha. ah this is complete crap. I got "romantic" but also "less love driven" now. screw that. no questions anymore for realz this time!

My personality is a damn mess according OKCupid.

At this point, yeah.

I feel more comfortable naked than with clothes on, simply because I don't know how to properly dress.

I also have no sense of fashion, I mean I thought this looked cool:

But everyone in lettersgaf was like nah, lol.

I just thought it was out of the box kind of clothing, you know. :p

This is tragic. Like it's not even enticing. It just looks dumb.

Misha

Banned
That also looks pretty good but the no touching stuff might be an issue in romance!

thats not what i sai.....

nevermind -_-

hey at least you're playful! I didn't know how do get that statistic haha. ah this is complete crap. I got "romantic" but also "less love driven" now. screw that. no questions anymore for realz this time!

the mathematical and scientific part is just weird. also i answered 2 questions just now and playful is half as big as last time.

Jobbs

Banned

Just don't answer and say in your profile you don't believe in all these QUESTIONS and RULES man

then LIST what you want!

- I like fuck
- I am polite
- I like polite fuck

My personality is a damn mess according OKCupid.

This is tragic. Like it's not even enticing. It just looks dumb.
doesnt look too bad, just looks like you answered a lot of questions.
Just don't answer and say in your profile you don't believe in all these QUESTIONS and RULES man

then LIST what you want!

- I like fuck
- I am polite
- I like polite fuck
I'm so tempted to actually put that in the profile. but it will probably lead to wrong conclusions haha.

Jobbs

Banned
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KI6U1M8/

I just read the reviews for the first time, lol!

THis is shocking but I have to imagine it's meant to be worn underneath something else? right?

doesnt look too bad, just looks like you answered a lot of questions.

I'm so tempted to actually put that in the profile. but it will probably lead to wrong conclusions haha.

I'm thinking if you put a lot of sex stuff in there it'll just match you with people who want fuck (polite or not) asap, so you should consider whether that's what you want I guess. but like someone was saying, if you just want hookups, tinder is probably better

And all of this is coming out of my deranged imagination anyway because I've never done online dating

THis is shocking but I have to imagine it's meant to be worn underneath something else? right?

I'm thinking if you put a lot of sex stuff in there it'll just match you with people who want fuck (polite or not) asap, so you should consider whether that's what you want I guess. but like someone was saying, if you just want hookups, tinder is probably better

And all of this is coming out of my deranged imagination anyway because I've never done online dating

yeah that's what I meant.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
there's also good stuff. when they touch your buttcheeks that's just heavenly. butts need massaging too. I am combating the neglect of the butt muscle.
but yeah moving around definitely helps if you can still do that.
If masseur was a lady, I wouldn't mind :p
Went for one hour walk and for now the pain is gone.

marrec

Banned
Now I am almost tempted to make a profile to answer questions.

But no.

Me too, but then it'd probably find me a date and the last thing I want right now is dating.

Besides, that D&D quiz from January answered all the questions I need to know. I am indeed Chaotic Evil.

Jobbs

Banned
When I was a kid I remember winter seeming like it just went on forever. Now you blink and it's gone. You blink and everything's gone. Everything's so fast now.

Kevyt

I'd be amazed if I am less nerdy than average. I'd even be amazed if I am less nerdy than 80% on there.

Nope, I'm not even bothering to properly setup a Facebook account, let alone a dating profile.

:(

What if you end up meeting your future wife in there, and it's all because FakeGaf encouraged you to?

You never know... :D

the more days i sleep the harder it is to wake up every morning, I swear someone steeped my eyes in vinegar just before I woke up.

You don't sleep every day?

~20 questions later

I dont' think I would want to date me
yep. trying to fix it with more questions only makes it worse. I'm appearing to be rude+paranoid and no fun at all now.
bnmnbmlak3y.png

but tbh it is kinda fun to see how new questions influence the statistics. like which crap is leading to what.

Misha

Banned
yep. trying to fix it with more questions only makes it worse. I'm appearing to be rude+paranoid and no fun at all now.
bnmnbmlak3y.png

but tbh it is kinda fun to see how new questions influence the statistics. like which crap is leading to what.

I have 14 negatives (one of them is arrogant though so yay)

I like answering questions way too much...

AcridMeat

Banned
But you wouldn't call animals organisms would you? They are–we are too! But we don't ever say "well animals are just organisms" right? Why is that?
I do because scientifically it's the truth. :p Ignoring it doesn't make it not exist. I spend a lot of time thinking about existence and what it means, being an animal is an intrinsic part of being human.
it just keeps getting worse the more I'm trying to fix it :eek: now I'm still friendly but also super arrogant and aggressive. I can be a bit snobby about stuff I like but I'm like the opposite of aggressive :O I never do first moves. I'm afraid to talk to new people. that's not aggressive. I need people around me that are more aggressive so it balances out. painting a totally wrong picture here. >:l

also @ Halcyon: but there wasn't a bar for "more into butt play" at least, right? someone would have needed to really read all your answers.
Hahah oh trab this is like when my friend forced me to get an OKC profile. Worrying way too much about personalities it gives you or whathaveyou.

If you see someone interesting, talk to them. That's all. The percentages are based on questions they've answered, which could be way less than you have which can cause a percentage to go way down. The point is to meet to find out who people are, not go by what a website determines. If they think you're an impolite aggressive sex demon, that sounds like it's worth finding out in person to me. :D

I do because scientifically it's the truth. :p Ignoring it doesn't make it not exist. I spend a lot of time thinking about existence and what it means, being an animal is an intrinsic part of being human.
Hahah oh trab this is like when my friend forced me to get an OKC profile. Worrying way too much about personalities it gives you or whathaveyou.

If you see someone interesting, talk to them. That's all. The percentages are based on questions they've answered, which could be way less than you have which can cause a percentage to go way down. The point is to meet to find out who people are, not go by what a website determines. If they think you're an impolite aggressive sex demon, that sounds like it's worth finding out in person to me. :D

hahaha yeah you're probably right. the part I should worry about it actually finding someone interesting on there tho. so far not much luck.

AcridMeat

Banned
hahaha yeah you're probably right. the part I should worry about it actually finding someone interesting on there tho. so far not much luck.
Yeah that's unfortunate. Keep at it though, there should be someone at least half interesting. In the meantime go out to more places you like and you'll inherently find people who like those things and maybe like that you like those things and then find they like sex too. :O

WORK TIME ;~;

Jobbs

Banned
I think I have the german sex gene because I'm 1/4 german.. mine can be pretty efficient. the sexier she is the more efficient it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom