• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What's better Diablo II or sex

edit: previous page for context

25l9JXD.jpg

This tree looks like Mordin Solus from Mass Effect...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Also butt plugs. Don't forget the butt plugs.
But there are lots of cute AF plugs. Granted, those are usually made for the ladyfolk, but still.

Finally got around to buying a copy of Diablo 2. Borrowed it from friends aeons ago, never beat it.

16 year old game still sold at major retail outlets.

Pretty crazy. It reminds me that not so long ago I finally found the time to play the demos of Starcraft II and Diablo III (!!!!). I cannot explain how disappointed I was. Diablo III at least looks semidecent with SweetFX, but Starcraft is just... poor. Either I'm wearing some pretty deep pink coloured glasses or they completely fudged up the gameplay, because that is not the Starcraft I remember. At all.

On separate news...

lawd

jb1234

I like this community, you can say shit you don't normally tell your friends or share on Facebook.
As of today I gave up on sex. I don't feel anything. This shit is frustrating and gets me depressed.

What do you mean? Are your physical needs not being met or do you mean emotionally?

Jobbs

Banned
stop saying you're going to JUMP in the shower. No one does that. I twitch every time I hear someone say that. You step briskly into it at best, and even that seems ill advised depending on the setup.

Symphonia

Banned
They seem to like you too much
But that's not what I want. I don't want them to hate me, nor do I want them to love me. I want them to like me just the right amount that I'm comfortable with. It makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable when they get too attached to me. Case in point, those two girls I've just had to give the cold shoulder to. Which, incidentally, the Churchyard Ass Girl text me this morning, apologising. I deleted and ignored it.

Halcyon

stop saying you're going to JUMP in the shower. No one does that. I twitch every time I hear someone say that. You step briskly into it at best, and even that seems ill advised depending on the setup.

I'm going to jump into the shower tomorrow morning just to spite you.

It's friday. I stopped at Walmart and got some mixtures for some cocktails that I'm going to make myself tonight because last friday I went to sleep at 7:30 and I feel like I need to spice things up a bit.

So i'm going to get shitfaced and annoy my wife till at least 8:00pm.

marrec

Banned

What's worse, I always add "real quick" at the end of the "jump in the shower" sentence.

I mean, I use "real quick" too much anyway, but if you're going to jump in the shower at least take your damn time and give it good consideration.

It's friday. I stopped at Walmart and got some mixtures for some cocktails that I'm going to make myself tonight because last friday I went to sleep at 7:30 and I feel like I need to spice things up a bit.

Live as a King.

Misha

Banned
"Jump" more refers to the abruptness of the preparation rather than the actual movement into the shower
But that's not what I want. I don't want them to hate me, nor do I want them to love me. I want them to like me just the right amount that I'm comfortable with. It makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable when they get too attached to me. Case in point, those two girls I've just had to give the cold shoulder to. Which, incidentally, the Churchyard Ass Girl text me this morning, apologising. I deleted and ignored it.

I know. I'm just teasing you. hopefully third time's the charm ;)

FUME5

I'm going to jump into the shower tomorrow morning just to spite you.

Half a shot of vodka and some 15 year olds stream huh?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
oh ha you thought when I said I was going to add Twin Peaks to my backlog that it wood get priority but nope. I'm probably not going to watch it until I'm incredibly board and I'm pining for something new.

1. Your pun game is on point.
2. How do you dig up old posts so quick on the fly?

I like this community, you can say shit you don't normally tell your friends or share on Facebook.
As of today I gave up on sex. I don't feel anything. This shit is frustrating and gets me depressed.

Yeah, this place is great. The sudo-anonymity helps to add comfortability. Also, why's your sex game off?

Finally got around to buying a copy of Diablo 2. Borrowed it from friends aeons ago, never beat it.

16 year old game still sold at major retail outlets.

One of the greatest games ever made deserves to be sold forever.

Halcyon

Half a shot of vodka and some 15 year olds stream huh?

I don't know what this means. It could be early but all I can get from 15 year olds stream is you're saying I'm drinking some teenagers piss mixed with a small amount of vodka, but I do not know why.

marrec

Banned
I don't know what this means. It could be early but all I can get from 15 year olds stream is you're saying I'm drinking some teenagers piss mixed with a small amount of vodka, but I do not know why.

He's giving you shit about watching let's plays :p

So I finally got around to watching those Ghostbuster trailers.

It's... not good.

Halcyon

I am not a smart man.

I don't watch streams. Streams are for nerds. Now let me go back to watching I Wanna be the Guy fangames.

marrec

Banned
Looking for the name of the game that I had the demo of in the early 90s on the Mac.

2D platformer. Advanced screen-by-screen rather than scrolling. Character was very small on the screen.
Dude was dressed in red and black, and you had swords ( I think).
Levels look like Dr. Seuss (funny trees and vegetation and background).
There were red venus fly-trap plants that tried to eat (like Mario, but no pipes and much more aggressive).
Game was hard as balls, but I was 9-11.
(gorgeous) 256-colour graphics.

Any help? 5000 internet points up for grabs.

Hmm...

Lets see, look for clues...

Game was hard as balls, but I was 9-11.

but I was 9-11

I was 9-11

inside job

Halcyon

It's not shitty. It's Friday. We are all having a good time. We will get through the work day, then go home and put on sweatpants. Maybe get boners. Boners in sweatpants.

How is that shitty.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It's not shitty. It's Friday. We are all having a good time. We will get through the work day, then go home and put on sweatpants. Maybe get boners. Boners in sweatpants.

How is that shitty.

This is only topped by another person touching said boner within said sweatpants.

FUME5

I am advocating for you to return to playing the vidjas.

You deserve gtx980s

Halcyon

I do things. I mostly joke about doing nothing on Fridays because I don't want to show off about all the fun things I'm doing with all of my friends.

Shut up. MOM GAF IS MAKING FUN OF ME.

I just want a computer for design/editing. Videogames on PC are like crack to me and ruin my life.

Somnia

I do things. I mostly joke about doing nothing on Fridays because I don't want to show off about all the fun things I'm doing with all of my friends.

Shut up. MOM GAF IS MAKING FUN OF ME.

I just want a computer for design/editing. Videogames on PC are like crack to me and ruin my life.

I've been there! Use to be an MMO addict, it was bad, real bad. I've pretty much stopped buying games for the most part, am very selective now. I do still play some MMO's (Black Desert right now), but very casually and that's only because of a community I'm a part of.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've been there! Use to be an MMO addict, it was bad, real bad. I've pretty much stopped buying games for the most part, am very selective now. I do still play some MMO's (Black Desert right now), but very casually and that's only because of a community I'm a part of.

Black Desert slays but I heard the end game content is shit. I'll find out about that eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom