• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I already do both :p

Tell me you blocked me to my face next time.

Do20c4z.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Charisma is all in the mind

Pretend you are and the pretending becomes genuine

Even if you still say things to yourself like "Ohgod this person thinks I'm annoying" or "I'm so weird" or "Man, that was dumb, why did I say that" as long as you smile and act confident nobody is all the wiser, and it's more real than you think despite what's going on beneath the surface

Internet connection randomly drops out. Walk downstairs to find out what happened to the router. One of my roommates and her friend plugged in some lights that blew a fuse, but they also are finally removing Gerald (our Christmas tree) from the house. End of an era. I almost shed a tear. Of course I didn't offer to help. I don't want the tree gone.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Charisma is all in the mind

Pretend you are and the pretending becomes genuine

Even if you still say things to yourself like "Oh god this person thinks I'm annoying" or "I'm so weird" or "Man, that was dumb, why did I say that" as long as you smile and act confident nobody is all the wiser, and it's more real than you think despite what's going on beneath the surface

I have Charisma Uniqueness Nerve & Talent.

Do military peeps acknowledge it or is it like "yeah, it's funny, but it also could get you fired for talking about it"?

Also, I knew Alexa was a thing.

But I went into my WonderCon FB page today because the programming schedule went up.

And so Alexa is a thing.

Do military peeps acknowledge it or is it like "yeah, it's funny, but it also could get you fired for talking about it"?

Also, I knew Alexa was a thing.

But I went into my WonderCon FB page today because the programming schedule went up.

And so Alexa is a thing.

No one knows exactly what it is lol that's waaaaaaay above our pay grade

Do you mean Lexa

Yes sure her.

Well, I mean there are documentaries all the time on Area 51 being an experimental aircraft base.

ok so maybe some are "documentaries".

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I wish I had an odd name but still people have messed up writing my name as Raphael instead of Rafael.

My tag should be Heda of Thirstkru, cause that's what this fucking thread has become

Edit: First of Her Name, Queen of FakeGAF and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Thread, Protector of NeoGAF and Heda of Thirstkru

Name misspellings used to drive me up a wall. I felt like people writing Lily or Lilly were doing it on purpose to hurt my feelings, never mind the fact that those are both commonly accepted shortenings of Lilian and they all mean the same thing, a lily flower (Latin: lilium). Then I grew up.

AcridMeat

Banned
Internet connection randomly drops out. Walk downstairs to find out what happened to the router. One of my roommates and her friend plugged in some lights that blew a fuse, but they also are finally removing Gerald (our Christmas tree) from the house. End of an era. I almost shed a tear. Of course I didn't offer to help. I don't want the tree gone.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
25l9JXD.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
25l9JXD.jpg

lol she texted me half an hour ago upset that I didn't talk to and catch up with her when she was here. I replied that I was upset she removed the tree without consulting me, and then she offered to buy me a new tree. I declined of course. It's just not the same.

AcridMeat

Banned
lol she texted me half an hour ago upset that I didn't talk to and catch up with her when she was here. I replied that I was upset she removed the tree without consulting me, and then she offered to buy me a new tree. I declined of course. It's just not the same.
I'm a little offended she thought that would help. :(

Gerald ;~;

PirateKing

I like this community, you can say shit you don't normally tell your friends or share on Facebook.
As of today I gave up on sex. I don't feel anything. This shit is frustrating and gets me depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom