• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

I guess you could say it goes both ways.

iXhUg1p9yjAJL.gif

edit: damn now I need to watch the movie.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Celebrating a 40ms ping.

GIF-breaking-bad-disappointed-disappointment-let-down-no-SMH-GIF.gif

Google Fiber is coming in the city right next to mine. I can't decide if I care or not. For 99.9% of my internet usage the 300mbps connection my house has is plenty.

Jobbs

Banned
Google is expanding in socal, so you could move to Irvine.

It says San Francisco is coming, and San Jose, LA, Irvine, and San Diego are all "potential cities" whatever that actually means.

Wish they'd just hurry up and blanket the nation and kill off these fucking satan demon devil cable fuck companies fuck die fuck fuck

Messing with webm
Edit: Removed :p

lol I saw the link but didn't click, now I think I musta dodged a bullet

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh it's that Capcom Gamecube game with the character models/animation that were way ahead of their time but the environments were dull and sparse and the game was boring.. right?
P.N.03 The controllers were odd and the environments repetitive and the game was rushed out and Mikami wanted to work more on it. Its not exactly boring but it's unpolished and the repetitive level design and low variety of enemies were the biggest offenders.

Thumb ring yea or nay
For what reason?

marrec

Banned
For what reason?

I got one of those gear rings but it only fits on my ring finger and thumb, used to wear it when I was in a relationship but since I'm not anymore it seems awkward to wear it on my ring finger so I wanna know if wearing it on my thumb is shitty or not.

Vazra

Here's mine:
5157894512.png

Dat low ping!!!
Get on my ping
5157897414.png

I got one of those gear rings but it only fits on my ring finger and thumb, used to wear it when I was in a relationship but since I'm not anymore it seems awkward to wear it on my ring finger so I wanna know if wearing it on my thumb is shitty or not.
IMO it looks more awkward on the thumb than the ring finger.

Vazra

I missed anal orgasm conversations

Damn it all

Basically prostate massage. Jerk off and introduce something up your rectum and your orgasm should feel stronger.
Also I suggest people to do edging if they wanna shoot a lot.

Jobbs

Banned
Saying "sweeping" even if you're vacuuming is something that is listed on Pittsburgh translators. I didn't know this one was odd because we grew up saying that in Ohio.

Saying "sweeping" even if you're vacuuming is something that is listed on Pittsburgh translators. I didn't know this one was odd because we grew up saying that in Ohio.

Now, I'm trying to think if we did too. But I really don't think we did. Sweeping was strictly a broom thing.

marrec

Banned

You got me listening to "Yinzers in the news" again from one of our morning shows.

The heavy Pittsburgh accents are fucking hilarious.

MutFox

Banned

Gear ring?
Like it's like a survival ring?

marrec

Banned
Bayo for reals you're the most charismatic dude, I wish I had half the confidence and charisma that you evidently have from your GIFs.

I ain't gay, but if I were you'd be my husbando.

Vazra

Bayo for reals you're the most charismatic dude, I wish I had half the confidence and charisma that you evidently have from your GIFs.

I ain't gay, but if I were you'd be my husbando.

Awwwww thanks. You seem to be charismatic from reading your post around gaf and you seem confident but everyone work things differently. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom