• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey should I go full anime and buy this

header.jpg

it's only ten bucks right now

Yes.

I need to go back to it. Be warned it's super long. I've put 40 hours in and still have two chapters left.

Halcyon

Have a good Friday night guys and gals. I am off to battle with the great and powerful Applebees Curbside Pickup Bastards.

I'll check in occassionally but see you for realsies Monday.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
;) I'm glad Crude Diatribe pointed out how stinking early you keep replying to me. This is the fourth or fifth time you've responded to me several hours before I wake up, which is compounded further by the fact I usually don't post anything on GAF before I go to work for the day.

Anyway, I click the search button at the top of the page. Click advanced search. In the new page, in the top-left field, type in the key words you think appropriate ("twin peaks" in this case). In the top-right field, type in the name of the user. In the bottom-right settings, select show posts instead of threads. Run the search. Browse through the listings.

Essentially it's the same thing as bringing up my posts, but with keywords added to. Google should work too, but I don't trust it to have indexed literally every post. Then again it's not as strict as the GAF search, so it's more forgiving of flubs.

Pretty much. I'm almost always up by 7am, and after getting coffee and feeding my cat I sit in bed while drinking coffee. I usually browse GAF to catch up on FakeGAF and your posts are usually some of the interesting ones.

This is me at home. (Not Tom Brady)

Could've fooled me. You look exactly like him. Especially in the face.

feels like I'm looking at a redheaded version of my sister

Is your sister single? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is it wrong that I really love that Jobbs get legit upset about this face stuff?

No, this was fucking hilarious to read. (Jobbs <3)

this is a wise life decision

I'll cut you.

If a waitress or bartender tell you you dodged a bullet, be happy.

Yeah, you must have had some really serious beer goggles going on.

jb1234

Hopelessness and regret never just go away you just learn to live with them.

Ain't that the truth. My miserable life is well documented. I think the real challenge is learning how to redirect those negative feelings so that you're still capable of drawing people to you. My friends pretty much give me life.

(And yes, the Trails games are pretty solid JRPGs and are generally better written (albeit still tropey as you'd expect) than most in the genre.)

It's only 3PM for me and it already feels a lot later than that. I blame the sudden rain (thanks El Nino). This is the current view out of my work space.

Or maybe it's just that I already feel like I've gotten a lot of work done today. Or both.

Rainy as fuck over here and I've been spazzing over a design issue for the past three hours.

FloatOn

I now want cold brew

however, if I drink coffee at this hour I won't be able to sleep tonight which would ruin my morning early voting plans tomorrow

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'm actually exciting to hear back from Halcyon on his epic battle with Applebee's.

You guys have that one friend you stay over at that just will show their naked ass for no reason?

My sister-in-law dated a dude that walked around my apartment in his boxers unbidden.

But otherwise: no, not really.

This coffee is like an orgasm in my mouth.

Please rate your future orgasms on a scale from k-cup to espresso. Do not inform your partner of this before hand. Post results.

Jobbs

Banned
I've noticed ;p but you really didn't have to put so much effort into it haha!
monster princess is such a complex character all of the sudden now though. you gave her so much depth..she looks conflicted.

I try to do a good job if I do something, that's all. plus it's a fun thing to draw.

her story? she needed to rescue her missing baby, but a sickness overtook her, slowly transforming her into a monster. it was a race against the clock, and a race she ultimately lost.

I try to do a good job if I do something, that's all. plus it's a fun thing to draw.

her story? she needed to rescue her missing baby, but a sickness overtook her, slowly transforming her into a monster. it was a race against the clock, and a race she ultimately lost.

who was the father? the soon to be "king" or someone else? :0 will she rule the monster kingdom now? find a cute monster dude? *o*

Jobbs

Banned
who was the father? the soon to be "king" or someone else? :0 will she rule the monster kingdom now? find a cute monster dude? *o*

she's trying to find a hunky monster dude with smelly sweaters, but none of them know what ALIEN is, so she keeps killing them.

I've always wished I had the talent to draw.

I was 24 when I first started figure drawing. Before that all I knew was graphic design. It's not something you have to be born with. You just need to keep at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom