• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Um... NOOO! That guy looks nothing like Sean Bean. If I was Sean Bean I'd be highly insulted

Is the left guy triple H? in any case he looks like an oaf, what an insulting comparison, insulting to Sean and insulting to my *fucking intelligence*

at least the superman example was sorta good

Misha

Banned
what's it like stumbling around a world where people of the same general archetype all appear the same to you

what a horrifying existence

Superman and some other guy. If you tell me who he is I"m willing to bet that in a less cherry picked example the resemblance is far less, but even still, they're only the same archetype, the specifics are different. If you think these two people are the same person I pity you

amusingly to compare your first response in that post to the second one, people often compare matt bomer (who is much mroe attractive imo) to henry cavil as an example of how they would look like the same person to people who aren't used to western faces, sorta like how westerners often have trouble with eastern asian faces

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I mean I'd let them both [redacted] my [redacted] at the same time.

But I don't really see a resemblance.

Both white with blue eyes and both terrible at acting.
laugh.gif

marrec

Banned
I keep hearing from people that I look like Ben Affleck, with higher frequency as I get older. Face blindness is a boon.

Maybe it's Jobbs and YKN that are actually face blind, they can't see the similarities between the two faces posted because they can't remember the details enough.

Kevyt

Some of you here are thirty and older. How does it feel to be 30 and older?

Does the feeling of hopelessness and like nothing you do seeems to workout go away?

Or do you feel evern more hopelessly and tired of life?

Jobbs

Banned
NOW YOU'RE JUST STRAIGHT UP LYING

This is a rare case, at least based on the example photos, where I'd say it's legit to think there's a similarity. I already said this happens now and then. But I can definitely tell them apart, and I'm *guessing* that in other photos or IRL the difference is even more noticeable because the photos were obviously carefully selected to make the point the person wanted to make.

Misha

Banned
This is a rare case, at least based on the example photos, where I'd say it's legit to think there's a similarity. I already said this happens now and then. But I can definitely tell them apart, and I'm *guessing* that in other photos or IRL the difference is even more noticeable because the photos were obviously carefully selected to make the point the person wanted to make.

I dont' know what would give you that idea :p

marrec

Banned

Does the feeling of hopelessness and like nothing you do seeems to workout go away?

You never wake up at one point and stop feeling existential dread. Life is quick, dirty, and over too soon. The only thing you get as you get older is the wisdom to stop giving so much of a shit about the existential things you can't grasp and start giving more of a shit about interpersonal relationships and how you feel about yourself.

Is this Kylo Ren au naturel or does it have the head of Max Landis photoshopped on top? The world may never know!

I don't think having your dreams work out is really tied to your age. It's mostly taking advantage of the right opportunities and getting really lucky.

Jobbs

Banned
Turning 30 bothered me briefly when it was first happening, but other than that it's no big deal. You wake up the next day and don't feel any different. If you take care of yourself and are fortunate enough to not have any health problems outside of your control, you'll still look and feel good.

I'm imagining Jobbs currently:

You don't look anything like Rob Lowe you fucking prick

marrec

Banned
Turning 30 bothered me briefly when it was first happening, but other than that it's no big deal. You wake up the next day and don't feel any different. If you take care of yourself and are fortunate enough to not have any health problems outside of your control, you'll still look and feel good.

Yep, and the best part is you're more emotionally mature than 10 years previous.

Kevyt

You never wake up at one point and stop feeling existential dread. Life is quick, dirty, and over too soon. The only thing you get as you get older is the wisdom to stop giving so much of a shit about the existential things you can't grasp and start giving more of a shit about interpersonal relationships and how you feel about yourself.

What does this mean?

Halcyon

You don't look anything like Rob Lowe you fucking prick

I agree. I get Dane Cook sometimes.

Risgroo

I did this and got Christian Bale, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Cruise, and David Beckham.

I am a white man with dark brown hair I guess.

I got Gyllenhaal, Brad Pitt, Beckham, Edward Norton, Michael Schumacher and a ton of Asian dudes.
lol

And taking selfies reminded me that my face and eyes are fucking WONKY AS SHIT AAAAAAAAAHHHH :(

Somnia

I am honestly the happiest I've ever been in my life at 33 and foresee a lot of good in my future. I use to be depressed and have no confidence in myself most of my life, at 30 I decided that had to change and I made changes to my life for the better.

I have a better circle of friends now than ever and just have a different outlook on life. I've also decided to stop just sitting on the sidelines for issues I feel need fixed in this world and try to speak up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom