• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

my roommates are throwing a huge party tonight

i guess you're all invited

kkfJCgw.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Awful day today. Bleh. At least it's Friday.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I was 24 when I first started figure drawing. Before that all I knew was graphic design. It's not something you have to be born with. You just need to keep at it.

Hmm, I always assumed that it was something people were born with. My sister has been able to do artistic things as long as I can remember, but I was always the one drawing crooked stick figures with handwriting that people could barely read.

Jobbs

Banned
Hmm, I always assumed that it was something people were born with. My sister has been able to do artistic things as long as I can remember, but I was always the one drawing crooked stick figures with handwriting that people could barely read.

If your sister was good it's probably because she drew all the time.

Oc some people are naturally better at some things, but I think a lot of that "gift" is more in what motivates someone to try and study and practice .
I'll help too, I can be your manager.
::managing::

btw: on page 5 she's making friends with the mushroom people.

Lol , I should so call your bkuff on this , I just don't have 200 hours right now

Clydefrog

It's only 3PM for me and it already feels a lot later than that. I blame the sudden rain (thanks El Nino). This is the current view out of my work space.

Or maybe it's just that I already feel like I've gotten a lot of work done today. Or both.

I've been super productive today too. The hell is going on?

Also yeah dat rain..

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What happened bb?

:(
Long story short, I did something I had no way of knowing I wasn't supposed to do at work and this co-worker of mine (who all the students incidentally seem to unanimously hate) said very condescendingly "Listen, you better learn how things work around here before you start overstepping your boundaries"

It's hard to convey why this was so frustrating and rude, but it hit me like a brick and stuck with me for the rest of my (not so good) day

Man, I really sound like I'm whining. Bright side: day is over, weekend is here, new Fire Emblem came out yesterday (sort of, the third path for Fates)

XEBM5fX.jpg

I DID IT YEAH IN YOUR FACE

Long story short, I did something I had no way of knowing I wasn't supposed to do at work and this co-worker of mine (who all the students incidentally seem to unanimously hate) said very condescendingly "Listen, you better learn how things work around here before you start overstepping your boundaries"

It's hard to convey why this was so frustrating and rude, but it hit me like a brick and stuck with me for the rest of my (not so good) day

Man, I really sound like I'm whining. Bright side: day is over, weekend is here, new Fire Emblem came out yesterday (sort of, the third path for Fates)

Positive: You have the students on your side so if there was a rebellion, you'd be fairly safe

Kevyt

That person sounds like a jerk. Did he know you didn't know? I would have said "beech slow down, I didn't know, I am sorry okay?" and then just try not to let that bring me down.

Well, enjoy the weekend man! and Fire Emblen!

\o/

Misha

Banned
I started a drawing yesterday from a dream I had but it turned out that there was a windows update last night so RIP drawing

Jobbs

Banned
I SOOOO wanted to make the comic thing happen, but it's just too much work to make an issue for too little financial possibility (at the outset). Too hard to make a life out of it. I really tried though.

SolVanderlyn

That person sounds like a jerk. Did he know you didn't know? I would have said "beech slow down, I didn't know, I am sorry okay?"
Felt like saying this

12799116_986940141353694_2292935491497266688_n.jpg

Wanted to take a photo of my tshirt because I am currently wearing a better tshirt than anyone else

But I'm getting super self-conscious about the size of my stomach

:c

SolVanderlyn

Wanted to take a photo of my tshirt because I am currently wearing a better tshirt than anyone else

But I'm getting super self-conscious about the size of my stomach

:c
There's always the tapeworm diet

PirateKing

Nerdy shirts look weird. Would never wear outside. I wouldn't mind wearing that T-shirt of Vegeta's armour but I'm too small for it.

SolVanderlyn

Nerdy shirts look weird. Would never wear outside. I wouldn't mind wearing that T-shirt of Vegeta's armour but I'm too small for it.
I like subtle nerdy shirts

Simple, not in your face about it. For example, I have one with the Akatsuki clouds from Naruto around the hem of the shirt that I like a lot, but you need to know the show to make the association.

Anything else is too much.

Jobbs

Banned
I may wear something nerdy at pax to suit the occasion but I generally don't wear graphic tees and stuff.

1up mushroom tee is pretty cool.

I'm pretty sure if you wear a music shirt then you're either a poser or you're repping a band which so few people care about that it makes you look like a loner or a hipster.

By the way, yes, those are fighting words.

Somnia

I have quite a few Disney shirts, cause I'm a Disney nerd. Otherwise most of my shirts are those golf style shirts and under armor shirts for the gym.

SolVanderlyn

I'm pretty sure if you wear a music shirt then you're either a poser or you're repping a band which so few people care about that it makes you look like a loner or a hipster.

Total non-sequitur, but this thread reminded me of you gushing about this game a short while ago

Misha

Banned

I have a couple band shirts but the only ones I actually wear are the ones that look nice on their own. And even then its just to bed

Kevyt

What if it was a gift or you liked the design of the shirt and don't really care about said music/band?

FUME5

Saturday morning, at the park with the dog, about to go pick up an ounce of dank and then get my loot grinding shootbangs on with the homies.

Life is good.

Lili, what does a muscle shirt say about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom