• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I got Christian Bale and Jake and all those guys. That website just sucks. It just measured the distance between those 5 points and loaded like a handful of guy celebrity pictures.

what's your angle here? :p

I don't know what the zodiac killer looks like, I thought he was never really found
I thought this was a well-known internet joke. the kids are calling it a meme even. but nvm

I'm happy as fuck now that I'm single. True happiness though, that's some Socrates shit that I'm not going to get into.

I have come to the conclusion that relationships are inherently evil. but being single is too. I'm already watching all the Friends episodes and eating all the stuff. what am I doing wrong? what's your secret?

Jobbs

Banned
I thought this was a well-known internet joke. the kids are calling it a meme even. but nvm

landscape-1455915773-cruz-zodiac.jpg

I don't see it :(

And I don't follow internet memes closely, I just sit here drawing monsters and reading neogaf

I don't see any Meryl Streep resemblance based on this photo. Just sounds like nonsense to me. BTW you look good! Did they make you take the nose ring out before being allowed to fix airplanes?

They made me take it out for the last job I had before the military. So it's been closed for about a year. I miss it.

I hope my daughter has blue eyes so hard.

I get a lot of compliments on mine. I'll find a better pic later

marrec

Banned
I have come to the conclusion that relationships are inherently evil. but being single is too. I'm already watching all the Friends episodes and eating all the stuff. what am I doing wrong? what's your secret?

I have two dogs, exercise a lot, and funny all my negative energy into creative activities like a Podcast/Website, writing 100 words on a novel a day, playing video games, playing guitar, cooking.

I basically fill my day with stuff that distracts me from thinking about the realities of my life. I leave some time for self-reflection, but too much of that stuff will ruin your day.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't like overly happy people, it's creepy.

I want to be sorta happy sometimes but also dark, and with a profound and beautiful sadness that only shows through in fleeting moments

show us!!

I lied. I have an idea for one though, but it highly depends on how loosely you define "princess"

Somnia

I have two dogs, exercise a lot, and funny all my negative energy into creative activities like a Podcast/Website, writing 100 words on a novel a day, playing video games, playing guitar, cooking.

I basically fill my day with stuff that distracts me from thinking about the realities of my life. I leave some time for self-reflection, but too much of that stuff will ruin your day.

Bolded is something I want to do soon or at least soonish. One of my many goals I've set for myself!

I don't like overly happy people, it's creepy.

I want to be sorta happy sometimes but also dark, and with a profound and beautiful sadness that only shows through in fleeting moments

I lied. I have an idea for one though, but it highly depends on how loosely you define "princess"

she needs a crown! pls

I basically fill my day with stuff that distracts me from thinking about the realities of my life.

hm I do stuff like that too! I also have a cat. but none of these make me stop thinking about wearing bigass sweaters, complaining to someone about my day (actually you guys are my people for that now), having sex & making out. :< still not doing it right I guess.

I just tried 4 different photos on that site, including one I just took looking directly into the camera

Apparently I'm Asian

Like I got nothing but Asian doods

Also I dunno if I'm happy but I'm definitely cheerful around other people like 90% of the time

marrec

Banned
hm I do stuff like that too! I also have a cat. but none of these make me stop thinking about wearing bigass sweaters, complaining to someone about my day (actually you guys are my people for that now), having sex & making out. :< still not doing it right I guess.

I dunno, I also hang out with my son on weekends and on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So maybe that's what's keeping me sane?

Jobbs

Banned
she needs a crown! pls

any other requests? and what's wrong with sweaters

Misha

Banned
I just remembered. if anyone wants to know how to be happy, ask this guy:

he always seems obnoxiously happy

any other requests? and what's wrong with sweaters

she wants to wear a boyfriend's sweaters but has no boyfriend and is fantasizing about such

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am a bit drunk, dear fakerz

There were two chicks (aged around 22) in a pub and one was constantly checking me and her phone. So when I went out of the WC, she called me to her table if I would join for a game of cards. And I just said 'Sorry, some other time" and just went behind the bar to finish my third beer. And one of waitresses said when I paid my bill "You dodged a bullet there". I am still like wtf.

Somnia

I am a bit drunk, dear fakerz

There were two chicks (aged around 22) in a pub and one was constantly checking me and her phone. So when I went out of the WC, she called me to her table if I would join for a game of cards. And I just said 'Sorry, some other time" and just went behind the bar to finish my third beer. And one of waitresses said when I paid my bill "You dodged a bullet there". I am still like wtf.

If a waitress or bartender tell you you dodged a bullet, be happy.

Misha

Banned
I played so many of these. Thanks for the nostalgia trip! I should count how many I played and how many I owned.

I think it may have been a Shadow of the Beast sequel based on the box-art/title text but I can't find a screenshot that matches the level in the demo— nor even confirmation it was published on the Mac.

err unless a mac version was different, this doesn't sound anything like your description :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iENsnbU651U

third one was apparently only amiga

so if everything else is perfect but he doesn't like ALIEN, that'd be a deal breaker?

also did you stay home again today? still coughbearing?

he sould at least know it's a movie and not think I'm watching real life Aliens in the sky or something.
yes.
where's monster princess? :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom