• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total non-sequitur, but this thread reminded me of you gushing about this game a short while ago

I'm not in the mood to gush right now but if I were then CTR would definitely be something worth gushing over. I'll stand by that!

I have quite a few Disney shirts, cause I'm a Disney nerd. Otherwise most of my shirts are those golf style shirts and under armor shirts for the gym.

Disney's timeless! Everybody loves Disney. Though it takes a strong man to rock an Elsa shirt.

I have a couple band shirts but the only ones I actually wear are the ones that look nice on their own

That's definitely the key to a good graphic tee (and I should know). The selling point of the shirt has to be the art first and foremost, not the brand.

What if it was a gift or you liked the design of the shirt and don't really care about said music/band?

If it's a gift and you're pretending to like it then you're a poser. If you don't care about the band in question then you're a poser. If you're a poser and that doesn't bother you then you're a poser.

If the art is good then that's good.

I'm pretty sure if you wear a music shirt then you're either a poser or you're repping a band which so few people care about that it makes you look like a loner or a hipster.

By the way, yes, those are fighting words.

When music is as big a part of your life as it is mine, and when you go to as many gigs I do, you tend to accrue band tshirts. And I mean I don't really give a fuck if other people think I'm a loner or a hipster, that's their problem for judging someone for wearing a tshirt they don't recognise which is just kind of shitty behaviour. Fuck 'em. I wear tshirts for myself *shrug*

Misha

Banned
I'm not in the mood to gush right now but if I were then CTR would definitely be something worth gushing over. I'll stand by that!

Disney's timeless! Everybody loves Disney. Though it takes a strong man to rock an Elsa shirt.

That's definitely the key to a good graphic tee (and I should know). The selling point of the shirt has to be the art first and foremost, not the brand.

Yeah I tend to really hate shirts with words on them. I used to even refuse to wear shirts with the logo of the shirt company on it but I eventually caved with those in some circumstances

Jobbs

Banned
is anyone else watching the trump race war in chicago?

QHTd4Lz.jpg

When music is as big a part of your life as it is mine, and when you go to as many gigs I do, you tend to accrue band tshirts. And I mean I don't really give a fuck if other people think I'm a loner or a hipster, that's their problem for judging someone for wearing a tshirt they don't recognise which is just kind of shitty behaviour. Fuck 'em. I wear tshirts for myself *shrug*

well said!

Jobbs

Banned
Nope. I'd have to sit next to my father and hear his opinion on that so absolutely not

oh jeez.

when I was very young, I listened quietly when right wing/possibly racist relatives did their thing.

when I was a bit older, I would combat them on it

when I got even older, I started avoiding them all together

Misha

Banned
oh jeez.

when I was very young, I listened quietly when right wing/possibly racist relatives did their thing.

when I was a bit older, I would combat them on it

when I got even older, I started avoiding them all together

My dad is definitely not a trump supporter and not straightforwardly racist but he's the kind that complains he can't say thug and can't understand the idea of some people feel they need to protest and riot to make their voices be heard. his intent isn't bad but people like him end up opposing positive progress and provide silent support to people who do real damage.

Jobbs

Banned
I like suits.

u look borderline awesome

My dad is definitely not a trump supporter and not straightforwardly racist but he's the kind that complains he can't say thug and can't understand the idea of some people feel they need to protest and riot to make their voices be heard. his intent isn't bad but people like him end up opposing positive progress and provide silent support to people who do real damage.

dude I hate both your parents, happy?

(jk, I only hate your mom)

As insane as the GAF voting for him "for the lulz" (who later went on to post such gems as "people getting beat up are not the lulz").

And as insane as people the support him because "he speaks his mind".

I like the ones who say if Bernie doesn't get the nom, they'll vote for Trump.

I'm not too worried by people who say this because they were clearly never serious about voting in the first place.

Misha

Banned
well your mom makes asshole comments to you so I stand by my choice.

well I have to fuck with your head at least a little, otherwise where's the fun

I actually can't remember what my dad said to me that made me really resent him for awhile. I guess that's a good thing?

Jobbs

Banned
Hahaha, nah. After a series of very painful unrequited straight men crushes, I learned my lesson. (Mostly.) And he's missing the core component that makes me sweat, the stubble. ;)

it's what inside that counts :(

seriously though, and just talking in general it must be annoying, you say you avoid straight guy crushes, but in my life I've never been able to AVOID getting a crush on someone I liked

I actually can't remember what my dad said to me that made me really resent him for awhile. I guess that's a good thing?

your parents are such dicks to you! my mom never says anything negative, she's incapable of it

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
it's what inside that counts :(

seriously though, and just talking in general it must be annoying, you say you avoid straight guy crushes, but in my life I've never been able to AVOID getting a crush on someone I liked

I like what I like but I don't get too emotionally connected cause I'm aware of what would or wouldn't happen. I've embraced the future of a male equivalent of the cat lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom