• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If you noticed I haven't posted at all, because I seriously typed something up but I'd probably be perma banned right now.

As someone who has been banned around 8-10 times I'll say its not worth it man. Let them go or add to your ignore list.

I have an idea, let's do what Harper suggested.

jdTtBuf.gif

tbh I haven't seen the episode yet. I literally do not give two farts about Bellamy and his small dick.

I just...I'm tired. If they wanna throw a knee jerk reaction into the thread that literally does nothing to progress the debate other than to make people angry, that's not my problem. That's on them and their shitty attitude.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I am going to drink some wine in his honor.

Out of a bottle like a civilized person.

Misha

Banned
tbh I haven't seen the episode yet. I literally do not give two farts about Bellamy and his small dick.

I just...I'm tired. If they wanna throw a knee jerk reaction into the thread that literally does nothing to progress the debate other than to make people angry, that's not my problem. That's on them and their shitty attitude.

Maybe call it to a mod's attention? If they're consistently trying to create fights then the mods might try to intervene

Somnia

It was actually a really good episode, was pretty shocked to be honest. Mainly watched it for Kane though.

I thought we were doing really good in that thread and having an actual discussion for so long and then tonight happened.

marrec

Banned
I'm doing a bit of proper drinking tonight you guys stop the presses.

Russian Standard is the only good vodka at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom