• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking cloverfield got me again
Now I'm hooked into the universe x theories
Its 2008 all over again

Home was goat, before they took out voice chatting , shit was fun

I remember this uncharted area where everyone was trying to get into a door to access an area , was really random

Turin

Banned
Home is a weird place these days.

I'm pretty sure if you wear a music shirt then you're either a poser or you're repping a band which so few people care about that it makes you look like a loner or a hipster.

By the way, yes, those are fighting words.

I generally agree but I do have an Alice In Chains shirt because I like the three legged dog. I don't think many associate the image with the band anyway.

Guys. Er, maybe just Jobbs and Lilith. But other GAF too because this is a gaming forum after all.

45 units to a subclass.

3 skill slots each.

What are a good number of skills so that skill RNG still gameplay-wise is deep but mechanics-wise is not spreading everything too thin?

Evem though it was a joke, that post reminded me of the giantbomb video where they dicked around in Home for the last time.

One of the funniest things they've done

2NewEngland4me

jDejV7Q.jpg

love you, bitch

this is also an old picture

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Man mobile sucks I always misquote shit. That post grenadauuauaiair had about the GOT and prince made me double take.
wtf I was just showing this to my sister like two hours ago hahaha

Papa I need a name change

Misha

Banned
Guys. Er, maybe just Jobbs and Lilith. But other GAF too because this is a gaming forum after all.

45 units to a subclass.

3 skill slots each.

What are a good number of skills so that skill RNG still gameplay-wise is deep but mechanics-wise is not spreading everything too thin?

Depends on your audience and how you expect gameplay to work. MOBAs have 4 active stills to be straightforward. The borderlands games have 1 active ability in addition to grenade, mêlée, and weapon.
Mass effect baldurs gate and I'm pretty sure Diablo 1/2 all had more options largely cause they appealed to a different kind of gamer. Both Diablo and mass effect ended up streamlining it as time goes on (watch though, it'll turn out you're actually talking about a platformer or rts or something :p)

Oh though you already said 3skill slots and that's what I was talking about I think. Id say 9 or 12 options for those 3 slots.

Okay, moment of truth. I've only used Home on purpose once, and I barely got past the character creator. That one time was on Christmas morning before I was able to run out and use one of my giftcards to pick up Ratchet & Clank. Yup, my parents bought me the console without any games. They meant well though.

Crusader Kings 2. Should I play as Dany and finally fucking go to Westeros? Or should I play as Robb and not die and win the rebellion and marry a hot babe and carry on the Stark name?

Or should I play as Aegon the Conquerer and fuck EVERYONE over?

Depends on your audience and how you expect gameplay to work. MOBAs have 4 active stills to be straightforward. The borderlands games have 1 active ability in addition to grenade, mêlée, and weapon.
Mass effect baldurs gate and I'm pretty sure Diablo 1/2 all had more options largely cause they appealed to a different kind of gamer. Both Diablo and mass effect ended up streamlining it as time goes on (watch though, it'll turn out you're actually talking about a platformer or rts or something :p)

Oh though you already said 3skill slots and that's what I was talking about I think. Id say 9 or 12 options for those 3 slots.

RPG.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Morning folks

eating apple/cereal yogurt for breakfast. It is good

Dad got tickets for Ski flying WC finals next Sunday, but I will rather stay at home and watch it on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom