• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to Skellige and found Yennefer. Ugh, where's my Triss...

Bruh, as someone who's read some of the books, Yen is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Like it's not even a contest.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Does having a crush on two different girls at the same time make me a bad person?

Spent half the day back at the hotel as it's been raining like crazy today

All I want to do is go for a run to the beach and flail around like a madman in the ocean D:

Does having a crush on two different girls at the same time make me a bad person?

allow-it.gif

Basically what Vazra said

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I usually wait for them to ask me. Worked three times, never had to ask someone out.

Clydefrog

Bruh, as someone who's read some of the books, Yen is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Like it's not even a contest.

I'm playing the games. I haven't read the stupid books.

*mashes buttons*

I can't even be mean to Yen like I could to Triss. This game is biased.

SystemBug

I had a crush on 2 girls at the same time. But I fucked up on both prospects lawl

Also does anyone like going on Twitter rants? It's so fun and empowering

FloatOn

4 AM here in the midwest, yes it sucks.

How is everything besides being awaken?

Pretty good.

The plan is to eat a nice breakfast in a few hours and then early vote.

After that I'll probably come back to the house to walk the dog, study and take a nap.

Later tonight is this musical festival this girl I like is playing at. If all goes as planned I'll ask her on a date tonight.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Its freezing and the grass is white, but its sunny and kinda warm. Decide, silly weather.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Dashcam videos from Russia are surely the good way to throw away whole hour or two, this is just incredible what are people doing on the road

I decided to check out the bars near me and I've had a couple (more than a couple) of whiskeys and an impromptu cocktail which also had whiskey.

Now I'm in the middle of flipping through weird, impossible buildings cause Architecture can be fucking awesome.

Halcyon

Having a coffee in bed watching some YouTube while the wife's at work for a few hours then hitting the gym.

Livejournal'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom