• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Got into work only to find a hole in my jeans.

Located directly on the gooch.

Step 2: Find raunchy secretary.
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit!

Just be like me and have a resting bitch face.
dKtPHvT.jpg

I'll be trying to conquer Sen's Fortress in Dark Souls now.

For all the hype, Blighttown wasn't actually that bad. Poison swamp in Demon's Souls remains the most hellish level I've encountered in this series at this point.

zeemumu

I have a bad habit of anonymously leaving compliments/advice to my friends on Tumblr when they're having a rough day. Wait, is it still a bad habit if I'm helping people?

I have a bad habit of anonymously leaving compliments/advice to my friends on Tumblr when they're having a rough day. Wait, is it still a bad habit if I'm helping people?

I once left an anon message on someone's tumblr and they thought I was someone who was stalking them since apparently they'd been getting spammed by someone through those ask boxes.

I never went on tumblr after that.

zeemumu

I once left an anon message on someone's tumblr and they thought I was someone who was stalking them since apparently they'd been getting spammed by someone through those ask boxes.

I never went on tumblr after that.

I have a tumblr but I don't want people to know it's mine just like how I don't let people know about my GAF account.

Windam

Scaley member
What the hell am i supposed to do with a GIF, tumblr? Reverse image search it to find out what video it is? Half the time it's some obscure video and nobody has the goddamn decency to post names, leading to very exhausting searches for (much of the time) underwhelming videos. Fuck that site.

Windam

Scaley member
Using the formula dy/dx (sqrt2*sinx/tanx/sinx+cosx) / sinxcosx, determine the amount of Mexicans who (a) successfully hop, and (b) attempt to hop the USA-Mexico border every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom