• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just got home...

I got up before 8 to get to work, worked, had a long lunch, worked, had dinner with a friend, worked...until 1am.

fuck today

of course when we're in a drought it's raining when I get out, I had to park offsite because of all the traffic and just had a long sleeve shirt on.

fuck today

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsk

though this song is p dece to listen to before bed

Wazzy

Banned
Just went in on this facebook post where some fuck tried to say women who drink in the day deserved to get taken advantage of.

I ain't givin no more fucks on FB. Calling errybody out.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It's settled. We can go day drankin in my home region. Might even let you see a kangaroo or whatever.

The best place to see a Kangaroo in Australia.

kangaroo_steak_by_tkkttony-d5imrwv.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
Also I'm jamming to No Flex Zone rn.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss.

Take out the TRASH.
I'm preparing my gifs and sass for if they respond.

I also kind of just want to

6SfWvlO.gif

Them.
Who the fuck do you add on Facebook Wazzy? Prisoners?

Nah another friend posted a link to a social experiment where a girl walks around pretending to be drunk to see what people do and a bunch of guys try to take advantage of her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvq6pH5Rheg

Not sure if it's fake but it's definitely something that happens even if the video isn't real. Anyway, the friend was saying some men are gross and then a bunch of her guy friends got offended and were like "YEAH WELL A GIRL WHO DRINKS IN THE DAY IS DISGUSTING SO TRASH ATTRACTING TRASH" so I jumped in and was like:

"Just because someone is drinking in the day time doesn't mean they deserve to get taken advantage of. This shit also happens at clubs and bars which happen to mostly be at night so it's not a matter of trash attracting trash."

Also Stephen in there with me calling shit out. WE READY

Clydefrog

Everyone I know who went to Venice say it is an overrated pile of shite.

Haven't been there myself so I cannot confirm.

wtf why... it sounds like such an awesome place :(

It's settled. We can go day drankin in my home region. Might even let you see a kangaroo or whatever.

wat? that sounds scary as fuck! "might let me see a kangaroo" meanwhile I die from spider bites all over my body

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Everyone I know who went to Venice say it is an overrated pile of shite.

Haven't been there myself so I cannot confirm.

Venice is not bad, but it can be pretty cold and shitty during the colder part of the Spring.

Edit: What about men? Somebody tell those fucks what they'd think if somebody tried to secs them up while drunk. Shitheels.

Clydefrog

damn you, europe!

maybe i'll just go to south america again. at least this time i can go to a country where i can speak the language. brazil was so weird!

Wazzy

Banned
Transcript Meg!

He wrote

"Totally agree with not deserving to be taken advantage of, but that's gonna be what happens when there are people who look to take advantage of other people. And where do you expect to find them? Clubs and bars for sure among other places. Everything's a two way street yo"

Like, stfu dude that is still victim blaming

anyway I wrote

"That's a pretty crappy mentality to have. Bad things happen, so we shouldn't do anything about them? We can educate people on what isn't acceptable behaviour and what is. Encourage others to help people in need, such as seeing a person being taken advantage of. Just because we can't stop something doesn't mean we shouldn't aim to prevent as much of it from happening."

Then he just responded with

"Common Sense"

and I wrote

"Common sense meaning people should know better than to take advantage of a inebriated person? Totally.Too bad a lot of people don't have common sense so that's why they need to be educated."

Then he finished with

"Megan you win okay hahaha. Obviously there a shit ton of good people out there. I 100% know my friends and I wouldn't stand for that shit and yet and happens and were do you expect it to happen. Girls have the goods so obviously that's gonna get exploited. That's how life's come to be. No victim blaming here."
CorXp7H.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Translation:

DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME

but in all seriousness, I told him he needs to stop blaming victims just because he doesn't like a generalization and he was like "Let's be the change we want to see in the world Megan hi5 to being awesome."

So I just liked it since he praised me but I'm not gonna respond and praise him back.
1f485.png

I like pumped up Wazzy

You know what sucks? I have to get up in 5 hours for my trip and I haven't gotten any sleep. Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom