• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't do an animal noise.

I WIN.

tumblr_meebhlxFFr1qjtv36o1_250.gif

Wait I forgot my own rules

redo

zeemumu

I had to write a lord of the rings choose your own adventure program for my programming final. I wish he gave the papers back so I could keep it.

Windam

Scaley member
I'm going to be perfectly honest and admit I would get corrupted by the ring in like 2 seconds and keep it forever

The Ring had that power over anyone not Sauron, save for the Valar and Tom Bombadil (provided he was not at the Crack of Doom). The Ring would eventually leave you, regardless of your will or not. but, even without the Ring, Sauron had the power to take over Middle-earth.

zeemumu

The Ring had that power over anyone not Sauron, save for the Valar and Tom Bombadil (provided he was not at the Crack of Doom). The Ring would eventually leave you, regardless of your will or not. but, even without the Ring, Sauron had the power to take over Middle-earth.

The Ring's friends kept telling it to go out and find someone new, but it always found itself coming back to Sauron, not matter how many times it left him.

Windam

Scaley member
The Ring's friends kept telling it to go out and find someone new, but it always found itself coming back to Sauron, not matter how many times it left him.

Sauron was the ring's master. Whenever he fingered it, penetrating it, the ring would realize no other man's fingers would be like Sauron's. The ring felt safe resting on Sauron's large, iron-clad finger.

Windam

Scaley member
After the fall of Númenor, Sauron could never again take on fair form. Thus, he stuck to his Dark Lord form, where he was around 9 feet tall or so, clad in black armour.

All this conversation has done is make me sure of two things.

1. Kevin's the biggest nerd in this thread.

2. Getting fingered by Sauron would be extremely painful.

Windam

Scaley member
All this conversation has done is make me sure of two things.

1. Kevin's the biggest nerd in this thread.

2. Getting fingered by Sauron would be extremely painful.

1. Fuck you, I'm a geek, but only for Gundam and Tolkien.

(Well I am kind of a nerd since I love science and shit...)

2. Getting fingered by Sauron would actually kill you. His body gave off immense quantities of heat, so much so that he burnt Gil-Galad to death when they grappled with one another.

1. Fuck you, I'm a geek, but only for Gundam and Tolkien.

(Well I am kind of a nerd since I love science and shit...)

2. Getting fingered by Sauron would actually kill you. His body gave off immense quantities of heat, so much so that he burnt Gil-Galad to death when they grappled with one another.

1. Semantics!

2. So my prolapsed colon would be charred black too. Damn.

Windam

Scaley member
I refuse to be idle while the gays and lesbians and trans people attempt to recruit more of our young people into their cults. If we allow these heathens to run about freely and even get married and buy homes as if they were normal people, what could possibly come next? America is allowing itself to become to next Sodom and Gomorrah. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Windam

Scaley member
Wouldn't stop you from wanting a bear beside you. Of course, he won't be touching you, or cradling you in his huge, soft hands that smell of vanilla. Just... fuck man, I don't know.

Duress

Are you asexual? I know someone who is, and he said they still want romantic relationships, just no touchy-feely. Blew my mind. I can't even comprehend it. It seems like hell. D:

No, I'm not. I guess, the intimacy comes from opening up emotionally?

zeemumu

1526509_852142624836271_3591389111062444945_n.jpg

What makes this funny is you know it's completely serious.

These types of things boomerang back and forth too much for my taste, like when being a Christian was horrible and would get you killed, then not being a Christian was horrible and might get you killed, and now it's back to being Christian is horrible. Meet in the middle and say you can do whatever you want and stop tipping the scales towards one or the other. I think it's mostly because people do it ironically to the point where it stops being ironic. And that's why hipsters should be sealed into the internet by the seven sages, never to return.

Everyone shut up, go do your own thing, and stop bothering the other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom