• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Say it. I did. And I'm still living.

JFC, Shadowshow by iamamiwhoami is fucking perfection. I can't.

I was gonna say "hey bleeding heart" but I thought better of it.

I'll wait for death now

hqdefault.jpg

Kater

Banned
ALL HANDS ON DECK
ALL IN THE FRONT
ALL IN THE BACK JUST LIKE THAT, LIKE THAT

Thirst antherm.
I want to have some whiskey right now. I need more alc, ugh.

Also, Shadowrun Returns is a pretty cool game. Boutght it for a couple Euros the other day. Really entertaining. Not quite as good as Wasteland 2 though, gameplay-wise. :/

Really tho, Jim Beam Maple is the best whiskey ever. Get into it.
Got it. Getting that for next weekend.

PirateKing

Querl, what even?

The first season goes in. The second slays. Third is a slow burn but oh so good. Fourth is good. 5A scalps the competition. 5B ends careers.

Nah aye I'm actually on the third season. Closed it at "contamination" episode with the fly in the lab. What a filler. I'll get back to it soon.

The honey variety is also good. But not as good as the maple.

Nah aye I'm actually on the third season. Closed it at "contamination" episode with the fly in the lab. What a filler. I'll get back to it soon.

Fly in the lab is iconic.

I don't know when any other show will!

But I do agree it's basically filler.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottle_episode

On Breaking Bad, the third-season episode "Fly" features only two members of the main cast (plus a few extras) and takes place almost exclusively in the secret laboratory used to cook crystal methamphetamine.[10] Series creator Vince Gilligan has referred to it as a bottle episode, noting that the limited setting and cast allowed for a slower pace and deeper exploration of character traits and motives:

Even if financial realities didn't enter into it, I feel as a showrunner that there should be a certain shape and pace to each season, and the really high highs that you try to get to at the end of a season — the big dramatic moments of action and violence, the big operatic moments you're striving for — I don't think would land as hard if you didn't have the moments of quiet that came before them. The quiet episodes make the tenser, more dramatic episodes pop even more than they usually would just by their contrast.​

Windam

Scaley member
Just beat Shadow of Mordor. Good lord how they butchered the lore to make a crazy story (that felt too short to me). Aside from me going "Yo, that's not how this shit works, bruh" every 5 minutes, the game was enjoyable, minus the parts where the game would drop to about 8fps.

8.5/10

i should just hide in here for a while. it's cozy and friendly in here

Get the fuck outta here

<3

Windam

Scaley member
Now we are mere shadows of our former selves, relegated to Community, where we are plagued by a never-ending thirst.

PirateKing

It's okay if you wanted her to play with your joystick.
Nah, d-pad is superior for fighting games ;)
Also, y u no pic?
You know that Mary Jane cosplay pic people love to post here? I met her. And found out she's a cam model.

Nekkid pics and vids w000000
Not sure who that is. But oh man didn't know Melbourne has some hot guys and girls cosplaying. Some were too real to the source too.
Nope. I stripped the colour out about 2 months ago then got lazy and stayed blonde. I'll be red again in the next few weeks before my trip.
That's alright. I like the blonde as much as red. What's your natural hair colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom