• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateKing

Grave of the Fireflies didn't make me shed a single tear because it was so hyped up as saddest movie ever that I imagined it being much worse than it was. Predicted the ending pretty early.

I'm a pretty big wuss in most things though. I almost tear up thinking about the ending of Gattaca still. Dammit.

I wasn't too hyped. I could sort of relate as well.

First time I watched Gatacca was in class. Held back so many manly tears. Lol i was acting tough too, i remember.

Linius

I was thinking more with diplomacy and tea.

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT FIRE AND BLOOD, DANY. Show Dany is such a fucking caricature. lol

sNFb8fh.gif

Kater

Banned
Ugly GAF thread has me really worried. Hope nobody does something bad to themselves. Gahhh, fuck that appearance-obsessed society. You are beautiful in and/or outside. :)

zeemumu

That thread makes me glad I'm average and can blend in easily in a beige room.

People are fucking assholes.

People my age (19-21) consider me a 6/10. People older than that usually put me in the 8/10 area. I think that has more to do with me being around a lot of assholes since my asshole detector didn't start working until recently.

Linius

Stuff for depressions. I'm not much of a looker myself, makes it hard for me to express myself to girls. But other than that I can handle life just fine.

zeemumu

Stuff for depressions. I'm not much of a looker myself, makes it hard for me to express myself to girls. But other than that I can handle life just fine.

It gets easier when you stop being afraid. And I'm not talking about mustering up enough courage to ask out one person, I mean when you stop being afraid of talking to people overall. I'm still working on that. When I get nervous, depending on the situation I'll either laugh or go silent.

Linius

It gets easier when you stop being afraid. And I'm not talking about mustering up enough courage to ask out one person, I mean when you stop being afraid of talking to people overall. I'm still working on that. When I get nervous, depending on the situation I'll either laugh or go silent.

I'm just weird. I'm easy with talking to people, both female and male. I like to do presentations and speak in front of crowds. But if I have interest in a girl that goes beyond just chit chat or platonic friendship I have no clue what to do and start being more conscious about my looks. Resulting in me not ever asking anyone out.

I have schisis by the way, so that's the main reason I'm so hung up about it. I do look a bit different than your average human bean because of that. Though deep down I know I shouldn't worry about that, there's always someone for anyone out there.

PirateKing

This is true. I used to be pretty shy and wouldn't talk to anyone. When you stop not giving a fuck and go for it, things start to make sense. Although my issue is I just go for the sex. Dunno how to take it above that haha
"If the world won't fuck you, fuck the world" is a bad mentality :(
Never thought this way in that thread. It's that I like having the internet less real when I get on here.
You're on thin ice, querl. Em's probably about to call out a dragon or three. Assuming she's finally found them.

My ships will shoot down weak dragons. Also, he's just an island down.

Fuck, janked my arm at the gym. Really hurts, didn't get to finish my workout :c

I think I twisted it when helping the guy I was sharing the squat rack with put the plates on the bar. Managed to work through it for bench presses, but I decided it'd be a terrible idea to continue with rows, since I have awful form on that anyway and it'd probably fuck it up more. Hell, the bench presses were probably a bad idea themselves :/

I thought a vein had burst in my nose. I'd never seen so much blood in person. And that it just kept dripping out. Ugh.

[edit]: Post the worst photograph of yourself in existence

allofthem.png

New goal: Get longer hair and a terrible nosebleed again and recreate this cover.

Get into Andrew WK bro. I Get Wet is fucking rad, it's like the poppiest, cheesiest hard rocky metally album in existence, but it just works somehow. Helps that AWK is literally the best, most posi dood, no exaggeration.

IT'S TIME TO PARTY, LET'S PARTY, HANG OUT WITH YOURSELF AND HAVE A CRAZY PARTY

uyFws.gif

And since noone else did, this is the first one that I can think of -

I don't know what my face is doing. I think it's 50% laugh, 50% eating. Which is apparently 100% awful.

PirateKing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom