• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
The Road got me good and that scene with the dog in I Am Legend. Rescue Dawn kind of did as well.

Edit: Top post so.......

707324026e79bf68ea79932d79aa25bd-d83qn8g.jpg

Grave of the Fireflies didn't make me shed a single tear because it was so hyped up as saddest movie ever that I imagined it being much worse than it was. Predicted the ending pretty early.

I'm a pretty big wuss in most things though. I almost tear up thinking about the ending of Gattaca still. Dammit.

Watch Dear Zachary and Hachi.

I thought a vein had burst in my nose. I'd never seen so much blood in person. And that it just kept dripping out. Ugh.

[edit]: Post the worst photograph of yourself in existence

allofthem.png

If you had long hair you could've been this bro

BjRUVbA.jpg

New goal: Get longer hair and a terrible nosebleed again and recreate this cover.

Kater

Banned
Hi, fellow FakeGAFfers. How's your evening so far? Mine's pretty great, between getting inebriated, listening to the Crystal Castles discography and getting hyped for the Dragon Age sequel with gameplay footage.

zeemumu

I thought I was going to get torn apart in the shirtstorm thread for not thinking that the scientist wearing a tacky shirt warranted an international incident, but I didn't, so it's fine.

Turin

Banned
Hi, fellow FakeGAFfers. How's your evening so far? Mine's pretty great, between getting inebriated, listening to the Crystal Castles discography and getting hyped for the Dragon Age sequel with gameplay footage.

Not bad. Just got done watching Klitschko.

I too am pretty stoked for Dragon Age.

Kater

Banned
Yes, get into Crystal Castles.

I'm just here being really bored at the moment.
Still sad about the singer leaving. I hope Ethan gets a replacement soon.

Why are you bored?

I thought I was going to get torn apart in the shirtstorm thread for not thinking that the scientist wearing a tacky shirt warranted an international incident, but I didn't, so it's fine.
What's your new avatar? I can't identify it, but it's intriguing.

What's the thread about? Link?

Not bad. Just got done watching Klitschko.

I too am pretty stoked for Dragon Age.

I'm so looking forward to do things with Dorian. Oh, you dirty mustache'd man.

Klitschko, eh? So you are a boxing fan? My father watches those fights sometimes. :)

It was deleted although I'm not sure why.
Oh noes. So many handsome faces lost. :/

zeemumu

What's your new avatar? I can't identify it, but it's intriguing.

What's the thread about? Link?

My new avatar is the Great Grey Wolf Sif. He's one of the coolest boss concepts that I've ever seen.

And here's the thread

It's about a scientist who worked on the comet landing. During an interview he was wearing a shirt that looks like leftover movie merchandise from Barb Wire. The shirt's definitely tacky, but a watergate scandal over it seems like a little much.

What are you doing here this early? You usually aren't on until the middle of the night because of the time difference.

Kater

Banned
My new avatar is the Great Grey Wolf Sif. He's one of the coolest boss concepts that I've ever seen.

And here's the thread

It's about a scientist who worked on the comet landing. During an interview he was wearing a shirt that looks like leftover movie merchandise from Barb Wire. The shirt's definitely tacky, but a watergate scandal over it seems like a little much.
Seems a bit much outrage for what is basically bad taste in fashion. :/

I've been trying to download an album for eons at this point and the struggle is real. :negman:
What album?

I need some music recommendations anyway, so if it's any good, tell me. :D

zeemumu

It's 930 in the morning and I've been at work for 3 hours ;__;

Ouch. I had a shorter shift at work today, but seeing how it's nearing Thanksgiving, it's insanity in there right now. On top of that I was training a new cashier. He picked both the best and worst time to start working retail, because on one hand, everyone's hiring, but on the other hand, Black Friday is coming.

Seems a bit much outrage for what is basically bad taste in fashion. :/

It really does.

Playing through 5 Nights at Freddy's 2. They made it even harder.

new_bonnie_bliking_eye_by_geeksomniac-d83psbh.gif

zeemumu

6 hours to go. Kill me now. Dementia's drive me mad sometimes and this is day 2 with the same bunch.

You can do it, Lucian. Have the patience of a Legend of Zelda fan. My store's near a retirement home so we get busloads of elderly in all the time. It can be frustrating but it really does teach patience, and the people waiting behind them always understand.

Kater

Banned
It really does.

Playing through 5 Nights at Freddy's 2. They made it even harder.

new_bonnie_bliking_eye_by_geeksomniac-d83psbh.gif
Is it any scary? Probably not. :D

But hey, I guess it's a real horror game for the kids? I would have liked the kind of horror the game has as a kid at least. Now I'm grown up and the least that can shake me is a Alien on the loose, trying to eat my face.

zeemumu

Is it any scary? Probably not. :D

But hey, I guess it's a real horror game for the kids? I would have liked the kind of horror the game has as a kid at least. Now I'm grown up and the least that can shake me is a Alien on the loose, trying to eat my face.

Yeah, no. Don't show this to kids. It's a legit horror game.

The Chuck E Cheese animatronics already creeped me out. This just made it worse.

Kater

Banned
Yeah, no. Don't show this to kids. It's a legit horror game.

The Chuck E Cheese animatronics already creeped me out. This just made it worse.
Really? It looks like fun to me, not anymore creepy than Child's Play was.

Listening to it on YT on the moment without having watched HG before. Pretty OST so far.

5 Nights at Freddy's looks hilarious tbh.
It is. I watched a little bit of it on Jim Sterling's channel. Fun horror game for kids, from what I can tell.

Kater

Banned
It's about $5. I say give it a shot.
That's the same price Gone Home has at the moment. Give that one a shot as well Turin, if you like Coming of Age stories. And yes, I'm a fanboy of the game, hihi.

They bear more similarities to the weeping angels from Doctor Who. Until they kill you, anyway.
True, but I don't think it is not appropriate for children, just like the "Blink" episode of Doctor Who. I guess it's more tense if you're in the player seat? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom