• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you have a friend that will consistently make plans, but then bail or back out right before?
My best friend since childhood is this friend. He's a great guy and I love him to death, but I honestly don't plan anything around the plans he comes up with or agrees to because of this.

/vent
Yes, omg YES. One of my oldest friends is the exact same way.
tbh i'm probably this friend. sorry in advance

at least it's in advance

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
12191832_10205007658286203_8322927644445250500_n.jpg

jb1234

I get that no one particularly wants to know this but I really do feel like Salt and Sanctuary is satisfying all of my sexual needs.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What if that's the real Lilith and the Lilith we know is the Nega-Lilith

giphy.gif
Plot twist: All of FakeGAF are alternate universe versions of their "real" counterparts

Plot twist: All of FakeGAF are alternate universe versions of their "real" counterparts

Holy shit.

FakeGAF is the darkest timeline

Lol LK had a worse effect than that. Confusion which would make your movement the opposite of where you wanted to move. Phantasy Star Online had it too IIRC. Interesting effect might also be seeing things in the boss perspective but the controls working as it were your perspective. Definitely can hear people insulting me from here.

That would piss so many people off but this sounds like such a rad idea.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That would piss so many people off but this sounds like such a rad idea.
Afterall its an effect that would happen if you dont dodge it. People should be thankful is not something that causes heavy damage or 1 hit kill. (Im up for a 1 hit kill attack that would be easy to evade and a not so easy move/spell to leaves you with 1 HP.)

SolVanderlyn

Currently regretting my mass consumption of alcohol

sendhelp.gif

SolVanderlyn

Ska is one of those genres that remains in a very specific generational vacuum

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm at the slackers show and there is this anti-Lilith here. Some qt with bright red hair.
DUUuuuuude Slackers are dope. I've seen them 5 or 6 times, you just reminded me they're playing here next week.

They're more reggae/dub inspired than most ska though, which I love.

FloatOn

And was my teen years

I didn't realize anyone still practiced the lost art of ska

Supertones strike back!

You fucking suck Jobbs

I hate you for knowing Christian ska

And I hate that I know Christian ska

Not at all representative of the real

Misha

Banned
You fucking suck Jobbs

I hate you for knowing Christian ska

And I hate that I know Christian ska

Not at all representative of the real

But who hasn't heard of the O. C. Supertones?

Next you're going to tell me that rap fans aren't into dc talk or nu metal fans aren't into p.o.d or punk into mxpx :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom