• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah Natalie Portman's ears aren't exactly ugly but they look kinda alien. Like too exotic or something.

Sriracha Radish looks more unique if you ask me tho. Like a princess.

Have you seen How I Live Now? That's my favorite Scorcises Ronan movie or whatever her weird ass name is

FloatOn

Got accosted by some drunk girl who I'm pretty sure wanted to make out. Too bad she wasn't at all attractive to me.

Where are all the intelligent, creative and pretty girls hiding?

Matt the picture I'm sporting right now shows my ear but I cropped it out of view >:D

I'm at the slackers show and there is this anti-Lilith here. Some qt with bright red hair.

did you say hi? Or just creeping? :p

I don't think red fits the undertones of my skin. I like it on certain people though.

Got accosted by some drunk girl who I'm pretty sure wanted to make out. Too bad she wasn't at all attractive to me.

was it the redhead?

zeemumu

Batman v Superman is over. Fuck this movie. I love this movie. It's so shitty and fantastic. I can't wait for the sequel to this movie that shouldn't have a sequel

Misha

Banned
So are mine

Holy shit is this a thing?
I assumed that would be weird maybe not

Could just be a ratio thing. (though I thought my ratios were off in the first place)
My ring finger is slightly longer than my index which apparently correlates to instances of homosexuality and exposure to testosterone in the womb. It's not that much longer.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17432_6-ridiculous-sex-myths-that-are-actually-true.html

Same

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Have you seen How I Live Now? That's my favorite Scorcises Ronan movie or whatever her weird ass name is

Yup

In other news Ezra bulking up well for his new role.
From
56f55cf61e00009500711568.jpeg

To
56f55b831e00009500711566.jpeg
tumblr_o4gkf4Qain1uorz8zo1_r1_500.png
Me rn.

You'll realize all you've been looking is me soon. XOXO

Vazra

Ik wil gewoon rijden vanavond tot ik ben gevuld met uw liefde godendrank.

Zuigen is ook goed door de weg.

zo dorstig.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
When I visited the Netherlands it was one of the nicest places. I met a guy there that was from a city here in Minnesota. He moved over there and opened a bicycle shop.

FloatOn

did you say hi? Or just creeping? :p

I don't think red fits the undertones of my skin. I like it on certain people though.

was it the redhead?

She was on the floor and I was pretty far back near the bar because I'm an old man. Don't think I was really creeping though, the bright red was very "look at me!" As I imagine your blue is.

And no it was this other girl who was pretty sloppy drunk. Not really my style.

zeemumu

My biggest gripe with Batman v. Superman:
I could clearly see the plane that Wonder Woman was in. You had one job, Snyder.

Ik wil gewoon rijden vanavond tot ik ben gevuld met uw liefde godendrank.

Zuigen is ook goed door de weg.

zo dorstig.

let me translate that back in English for shits and giggles:

I just want to drive tonight until I am filled with your love god potion.

Suction is also good through the road.

So thirsty. ( < though technically the Dutch 'translation' here is stylistically wrong. No one would actually say that, so translating it in reverse to English to what was intended is kind of cheating. )

When I visited the Netherlands it was one of the nicest places. I met a guy there that was from a city here in Minnesota. He moved over there and opened a bicycle shop.

Aww. :>

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hablas de asco pero si estas en uno de esos dias sedientos y ebrio aceptarias hacer todo eso y mas perra. Tal vez hasta aceptes ver mis fotos. Ambos somos sedientos pero yo no tengo filtro.
bts_lina.gif

Translating written conversational Spanish in my head always separates my brain into a million pieces.

Vazra

Translating written conversational Spanish in my head always separates my brain into a million pieces.

Just use google translate when you don't know what you're reading. Now when we are on the same place and I start talking in Spanish for shits and giggles... ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Overall I just try to learn the insults and the most important stuff of a few languages. Food, Bathroom, Hello, thanks and a few others I can pretty much say it in Korean, Japanese, English, Italian, French and Spanish. Italian, French and Spanish have a few similar words so its kinda easy to understand things. Japanese and Korean well... I havent learned as much as I would like to but its something. haha

Just use google translate when you don't know what you're reading. Now when we are on the same place and I start talking in Spanish for shits and giggles... ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Overall I just try to learn the insults and the most important stuff of a few languages. Food, Bathroom, Hello, thanks and a few others I can pretty much say it in Korean, Japanese, English, Italian, French and Spanish. Italian, French and Spanish have a few similar words so its kinda easy to understand things. Japanese and Korean well... I havent learned as much as I would like to but its something. haha

Haha I translated it fine without, but there's something in the back of my head that's at odds with English grammar (WHY ARE THERE SO FEW COMMAS).

I got Spanish for the most part on lock (my family being all Spanish), Italian is kinda ok but I usually need context to get a jump off point and in last place are bits and pieces of Moroccan Arabic and German (thanks to my father).

Vazra

I literally threw up a bit in my mouth. Spoiler tag that shit

EDIT: Forgot to even make my post. LMAO

Im having an odd pain on the back of my right shoulder near the armpit area along with the left lower back pain. Trying to sleep but no matter the position Im fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom