• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I was going to make a joke about nu metal fans not existing but then I saw your edit

I'm not into MxPx >_>

The joke is that the Christian niche doesn't exactly blend in with the overall scene though it varies by band and song. I'm surprised how often I actually do see people bring up P.O.D. and Skillet got some play by the NFL a few years ago

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I tend to like metal that isn't too hardcore. More on the rock side than the heavy metal side

ZXqWwjc.png

"I am no devil, Dragonz"

GET THIS FUCKBOY OUT OF MY THREAD

This worked with my first girlfriend too.

ha ha ha. I'm hoping to get lucky later tonight too but I was talking about Batman. A couple of my friends never saw a man of steel so I just spent the past 20 minutes explaining the whole thing to them. Now we're waiting on burgers and fries. :)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
ha ha ha. I'm hoping to get lucky later tonight too but I was talking about Batman. A couple of my friends never saw a man of steel so I just spent the past 20 minutes explaining the whole thing to them. Now we're waiting on burgers and fries. :)
I can't remember the last time I went out to eat with a group of friends.

Seeing B v S tomorrow with one of my best friends. Maybe we'll hit up a diner afterwards.

Edit: I never saw Man of Steel either lol. Don't plan to either

I know it's a movie sin to see the sequel first, I know

I also saw the 300 and Sin City sequels without watching the originals

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The girl I'm going on a date with today takes ages to reply to texts. It is agony.

I feel like I'm being fucked with man.

I can't remember the last time I went out to eat with a group of friends.

Seeing B v S tomorrow with one of my best friends. Maybe we'll hit up a diner afterwards.

Edit: I never saw Man of Steel either lol. Don't plan to either

I know it's a movie sin to see the sequel first, I know

Well Batman vee super man basically expects you to have seen man of steal and from the impression my friends gave it doesn't do a good enough a job to explain why things are happening the way they are so for the sake of understanding the new movie more I would probably look up a plot summary on Wikipedia or whatever.

Turin

Banned
Sin City was cool. I also like The Watchmen.

My 17 year old self enjoyed 300 but last I saw it I just couldn't. I actually think I prefer the sequel just because Eva Green was cool.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

I knowwwwww, I just had to jump on the opportunity.
Have fun, and good luck tonight.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The only comic book movies that were near perfect were Dredd, Guardians of the Galaxy and Scott Pilgrim. And the first Iron Man.

That's way better than what happened with toasty. Very neutral (if frustrating) fortunately

I don't know, over an hour to text back? That is like some psychopath level shit.

Misha

Banned
The only comic book movies that were near perfect were Dredd, Guardians of the Galaxy and Scott Pilgrim. And the first Iron Man.

I don't know, over an hour to text back? That is like some psychopath level shit.

I do that a lot

...though I'm not sire that I can guarantee I'm not a psychopath

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Intentionally or is it a "keep them wanting more" type thing.

Hey, you weren't stood up.

I kinda was actually. She said she was sick yesterday but it could've been an excuse.

Misha

Banned
fuuuuck noooo I oversalted my soup

this is worse than 911

100000% my type. dat ear

trick is to stop giving a fuck, and the fucks will come to you

right?

As an ear enthusiast are large earlobes a good or bad thing?

I'm sorta self conscious about mine

Jobbs

Banned
As an ear enthusiast are large earlobes a good or bad thing?

I'm sorta self conscious about mine

Depends how large. Having a little something there is not a problem. Natalie Portman (going by memory) has actually probably too LITTLE lobe. An example of a good ear (again, from memory) is Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Got a nice angle and the right proportions.

Speaking for myself I don't even think I have very good ears. My lobes are a bit too big and they angle a bit strangely. I have thought about surgery
just kidding

Honestly unless there's something grotesque about your ears I don't think most people give a single thought to them. I'm just weird.

Misha

Banned
Depends how large. Having a little something there is not a problem. Natalie Portman (going by memory) has actually probably too LITTLE lobe. An example of a good ear (again, from memory) is Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Got a nice angle and the right proportions.

Speaking for myself I don't even think I have very good ears. My lobes are a bit too big and they angle a bit strangely. I have thought about surgery
just kidding

Yeah my lobes are way bigger than that. But apparently the angle must be good or something cause the only person who has ever commented on them was a kid with down's who thought it would be funny to play with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom