• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no problems with women's rights (well aside from abortion.....) but he thinks feminists are crazy

He definitely does have a problem with gay rights though

agenda1.jpg

zeemumu

I don't have any actual hatred towards any couples. Only jealousy. And even that's starting to go away with time (thankfully).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Please don't be offended, I thought this was a joke at first (and that you were referencing me or someone very nearly like me). That's a crazy story you don't expect most people to have!

I'm really sorry you had to go through that, but I'm glad you feel close enough with us to share. And I'm also glad the new job is working out for you in the most part. Let's hope things continue to improve! :)
I also say please don't be offended, but you look and act like a much more intelligent (and mentally stable) version of my ex-fiance, so it's understandable that you'd make that (false) connection. She also had blue hair. lol.

Thank you everyone. I love you guys. I really do. I won't regret admitting to such even when I'm sober. Keep on being who you are.

This is one of those nights where your past really haunts you. I haven't been this inebriated since I was in college, lol

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
One of my favorite and most long-term best friends is gay. Gay people are cool

When a friend/s tells me he/she/they purchased Fallout 4
screen-shot-2013-11-06-at-2-40-50-pm.png

Jobbs

Banned
One of my favorite and most long-term best friends is gay. Gay people are cool

I don't know that gay people are cooler than straight people or gay couples are cooler than straight couples, I think people in general are mostly horrible regardless of orientation. That said, I think there may be an argument that gay couples are particularly cool because they have had to rise above so much to live so proudly, and it's this that makes them rule ass, so to speak.

Lesbian couples as well!

I kinda meant everyone when I said "gay", but yeah them too!

When a friend/s tells me he/she/they purchased Fallout 4

fuckoff.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
fuckoff.gif

You thought we were friends? Oh...
kpCeFez.gif

<3

Maybe some day I'll be gay married.
Im expecting to die single in my 40s by a stroke while driving through a bad neighborhood taking some of the trash out of the streets with me. Some might even call my death heroic and iconic if it happens. But who knows maybe I get married and I dont die.

SolVanderlyn

We have our moments. ;) <3
Oh, you.
<3
That said, I think there may be an argument that gay couples are particularly cool because they have had to rise above so much to live so proudly, and it's this that makes them rule ass, so to speak.
Probably true

Kevyt

I really wanna be able to do this someday:

giphy.gif

#lifegoals

Probably should ask my stripper friend for tips. She can bend in crazy ways and do splits.

I was a bridesmaid in a lesbian wedding a couple years ago. It was awkward because they couldn't decide whether to try and include any... uh... bridesmen or not. It worked out in the end because both brides got to include bridesmaids and bridesmen in the procession.

You thought we were friends?

Throw Bethesda games under the bus, be prepared to deal with the fallout!

tumblr_n4w7drDz791tazluko1_400.gif

Kevyt

Im expecting to die single in my 40s by a stroke while driving through a bad neighborhood taking some of the trash out of the streets with me. Some might even call my death heroic and iconic if it happens. But who knows maybe I get married and I dont die.

Don't forget that when you die you take a picture of yourself doing the things you mostly enjoyed doing while you were alive.

Keep the Puerto Rican tradition alive.

o/

My legs hurt just watching this.

It's awesome! If you and your partner can bend that way imagine the limitless things that can happen in bed!

Oh myyy. :3

SolVanderlyn

I have beer for this evening.

Prepare for when I get #lit.
The night is young, my friend

Also FUCK hero mode in Twilight Princess, artificial difficulty all up in here. I might have to go get a Ganon amiibo. Fuck you Nintendo

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Don't forget that when you die you take a picture of yourself doing the things you mostly enjoyed doing while you were alive.

Keep the Puerto Rican tradition alive.

o/
My corpse will sitting on the bed with the hands on the laptop logged to neogaf, facebook, XXX sites I visit and whatever music I have on the computer playing. Also might be a nice idea to stream my funeral services on twitch so the gaffers can say their final goodbyes online.

SolVanderlyn

I've cut way back on my drinking because I gained too much weight. :(
I exercise like a maniac six days a week to make up for it. 160 lbs. and 5'11 and drink three times a week. :)

Endorphins AND alcohol. Best of both worlds.

PirateKing

jb1234

I exercise like a maniac to make up for it. 160 lbs. and 5'11 and drink three times a week. :)

Want to trade bodies?

(I don't really give a shit about what people think of me anymore, for the most part. If you like me, great! If not, whatever. Plenty of people who do. This comment is not connected to the above one. :p)

SolVanderlyn

I secretly judge people who get drunk and think less of them in my head
tumblr_nyc8l4yUm71qgnlrfo6_400.gif
Well, I secretly think you're really cool and nice and a generally great person

If you want to judge me, that's ok

:(

SolVanderlyn

Time to to go get some ice cream.
sunglasses%2Bemoticon.png

Got an invite to go to Sakuracon today by one of my roommates. She even offered to comp my ticket. I declined, because even if I got a free ticket I still wouldn't have any money to buy or do anything (including lunch, RIP).

zeemumu

Got an invite to go to Sakuracon today by one of my roommates. She even offered to comp my ticket. I declined, because even if I got a free ticket I still wouldn't have any money to buy or do anything (including lunch, RIP).

I'm doing Wondercon tomorrow. I won't be there long enough to need to buy lunch but I should still bring snacks and water or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom