• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

I just had a revelation: pokemon is more like a trading card game than an rpg

tumblr_mcfoxvFkOR1rw5melo1_500_zps557d5843.gif

Jobbs

Banned
After many high recommendations from many people, I'm starting The Americans (after noticing that it's available on Prime).

There was this cute girl at the party last night, but I didn't try talking to her aside from the small conversation we had when she was leaving. Then my friends kept egging me on and said I should've ate her booty.

:(

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There was this cute girl at the party last night, but I didn't try talking to her aside from the small conversation we had when she was leaving. Then my friends kept egging me on and said I should've ate her booty.

:(

Toasted Bread is that you again?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Float, hit on the redhead and ignore your crush. She'll see that you seemingly don't care about her anymore and come crawling back begging for attention. Then you can swoop in and seal the deal.

/s

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So many new Real and Fake threads in such a short span of time

Toasted Bread is that you again?

tbf she's the sister of my roommate's friend, and the only interaction we had was me beating her in smash bros lol

Wasn't really sure she wanted a smash player hitting on her since she goes to Digipen which is 90% smash players.

I always you knew you were on the right side of this war.

:')

I've been chillin' like a villain. But seriously, I've just been working on me. Trying to get my life right and stay positive.

Edit: To be more specific. I'm trying to lose weight. 7 pounds so far. A shit ton more to go.

How you been my dude?

+1 on that weight loss train, man. I've been running every day/as much as I can.

What's your weight goal?

Good but perpetually stressin' haha i've been doing nothing but putting out fires the last week so this weekend vacation is a welcome break.

Getting closer and closer to the end of the vertical slice so I'm feeling super positive.

Keep at it man!

Edit : damn mobile sabotaging my spelling! Curse these fingers!

Jobbs

Banned
Maaaaan, we're both so CLOSE (although you've made shit tons of progress).

I keep getting giddy everytime I see that alert on steam

Well the retail game is on steam but I wouldn't read too much into it yet, still a ways to go, but there's still some cool things coming up

FloatOn

Yo there is this really cool female artist here that is called tiger fawn and she is building analog beats on loop machines. So cool man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom