• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestling in bed with little to no clothing is not really wrestling.
Ohurhzc.gif

stop making me thirstier than I already am pls

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
This thread is the goby desert, and we are the foolish travelers.

Somnia

I haven't ate bad today, but I haven't done shit since my car wreck.

I've ran around in The Division killing people and letting out my anger/frustration over a lot of stuff lol

Kevyt

I haven't ate bad today, but I haven't done shit since my car wreck.

I've ran around in The Division killing people and letting out my anger/frustration over a lot of stuff lol

How do you manage to resist temptation?

My mom loves baking and she always has things like cookies and brownies and its always so tempting. :(

LOL then tomorrow back to the healthier stuff. Nothing wrong with having a cheat day.

I guess!

It's really hard to have a diet that consists of few carbs.

It's frustrating too.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The program that allows me to recieve calls is broken so right now I'm being paid $35/hr to sit in this chair doing nothing.

Somnia

How do you manage to resist temptation?

My mom loves baking and she always has things like cookies and brownies and its always so tempting. :(

I guess!

It's really hard to have a diet that consists of few carbs.

It's frustrating too.

I can't say I always resist temptation to eat, trust me I've fallen off in the last 3 years a few times and I am no where near where I want to be. I'll post my before/after photo later.

Chillin. Thought I'd drop in and say hi to everyone. Havent been around since the move to community. Hope everyone is doing well.

+1 on that weight loss train, man. I've been running every day/as much as I can.

What's your weight goal?

Good but perpetually stressin' haha i've been doing nothing but putting out fires the last week so this weekend vacation is a welcome break.

Getting closer and closer to the end of the vertical slice so I'm feeling super positive.

Keep at it man!

Edit : damn mobile sabotaging my spelling! Curse these fingers!
Thanks! My goal? Hoooo boy; to lose 100+pounds. My ass is fat.

Hope you have a good weekend yo. Were you literally putting out fires, or metaphorically?
I feel dumb for even asking this question.

Awesome! What kind of game is it again, or have you not said yet?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
No sign of the girl so far :/

This is frustrating man

I'll probably have to settle for anal with vazra

I'm consistently confused why you don't just...text her or something. Is this really not a thing? You have to wait for her to magically bump into you?

FUME5

Haven't heard from the girl yet.

She was heading out last night, if she cancels due to hangover it will only endear her to me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom