• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

unfortunately its not about knowing whats the best option, its a reaction. That's the idea of possibly going to another therapist though, to figure out how to deal with it. I mean I can function fine, I just can't operate at 100% capacity

No problem. I hope you find the therapist that's best for you.

Night chums. I'm gonna try to sleep while the baby isn't crying.

Expect similar uninteresting conversation from me in the morrow.

HeyGuys.png

AcridMeat

Banned
Thats so awesome man. Congrats.
:D Thanks brada.
maybe I should play rocket league
vroooommmmm

Acrid winning and the warriors losing, coincidence :O
Dude, I saw the end of that game through a stream one of the guys had on their laptop. Team is psyching themselves out and I hate it.
Is that a two-player mindless shooting/looting extravaganza? I didn't think so! ;)
If I'm being perfectly honest, we're trying to recreate a special weekend we had about four years ago playing through the first game on PS3. :)
Listen, you two are adorable, but after you play through that game trust me it's fun times laughy sacks.
She's like a 90's lead vocalist, the outfit and everything. Dios mio.
It was a temp job to begin with, but I'm being rushed out the door because my co-worker REALLY doesn't like me. It's getting to the point where every little thing I do is wrong and her and the other team teachers won't let me say one word without holding me accountable for something or another. It's ridiculous, demeaning, and feels unfair - I'm replacing someone else (long-term sub, was originally supposed to be for the rest of the year) so every time I don't do something the way the other teacher did I get an earful. Also she keeps expecting me to know things without her telling me. She called the principal on me today to complain. Today she even took over my class and said their projects were terrible "and they can't be held accountable for it" and that she "did not know where the disconnect was" which was basically her sleighted way of saying "wow, you suck. I need to fix this, and it isn't their fault, it's yours"

The kids all hate this teacher, and, since I'm leaving, I let them know the WHOOOOOOLE story, which they agreed was bullshit. I think they even told my cooperating teacher, because she was pissed today. Good.
That's fucked, but I like that you told the students the real deal. Sorry man. :/

I had to deal with a customer today who was trying to scam us for some clothing that they were already refunded for but they never sent back to us 5 months ago. We sent them the receipt for the refund, the email logs (including them acknowledging they received the refund) and they still had the balls to play dumb and act like they never thought it happened.

Okay i googled this before I made my post, and this was also the first response I got, but I implore you to read the article, I may be fucking drunk but not drunk enough to miss this. Here let me place a few example.

In iOS 9 you’ll get 16 new Still Apple wallpapers. Instead of there were default 43 Static Wallpapers in previous Edition iOS 8

While the dynamic wallpapers you’ll get as it is, what was already in iOS 8. So, now you’re looking for to make change background image in iOS 9. Then you can be getting here everything about change background image in iOS 9.

Please Note: if your iOS 9 background or lock screen image is enabled with dynamic and Perspective Zoom then it will happen disabled when low power mode is turn on.

Because dynamic wallpaper can be eating more battery of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. And later as you wish but right now, go at below and follow outlined guide on to Change background image in iOS 9.

Six steps concern iPhone Wallpaper – How to Change Background image in iOS 9

Step 1. Go to Settings OR (you can also go through Settings search in iOS 9 just type wallpaper)

Step 2. Navigate Wallpaper

Step 3. Tap Choose a New Wallpaper,

okay, despite terrible english im following so far with these instructions:

Step 4. Choose an image what your most favorites out from Dynamics, Stills, Live wallpaper or photos section.

You can be also choosing from Camera roll, my Photo Stream, Selfies, and Burst pictures. While you’ll try to set third-party wallpaper from your camera roll or any other pictures then you will be getting Move and Scale top on screen.

There is no, camera roll or third party photo section, in here is only default static of dynamic wallpapers. There are no other options. The english and the advice in this article are bad.

Open your photos app. Zoom in on one. Press the box with the up arrow to export it.

14tAMS6.jpg

Swipe the bottom row left until set as wallpaper appears.

TS62RlG.png

Move it around as you wish and then hit set.

QZnpkR6.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Got 112 hours on the clock and am nowhere near finishing the main stroyline because I've been fucking around.

I'll go back to it after I finish with DS3 and all the DLC is out.

Mine final playtime : 128 hours :|, reached lvl 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom