• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Freckles
h4PB77p.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Beautiful people are so lucky. Everyone loves them based on no merits of their own.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Surprise! Beautiful person + X feature = Beautiful person.

Photoshop witch!! Quick, get a duck and a tub of water.

For real though, freckles are something I just like. The beautiful person part isn't necessary. Same with dimples. They are just features that I find attractive.

---

Wednesday night DP, $3.99

Jobbs

Banned
Did someone get into the thread controls and turn up the desperation setting today

My biggest problem right now is the cat kneading my crotch

Jobbs

Banned
I'm trying to play the Bloodborne dlc and the cat keeps clawing my nuts.. I think this is the most authentic way possible to play Bloodborne

Jobbs

Banned
It's entirely possible I just found a crazy ass new weapon.

Forgot how stylish this game is. Style levels definitely eclipse ds3

I don't think it makes much of a difference. My true friends don't give a shit what I look like.

That's why I mentioned confidence as well. There's definitely a correlation, but IMO confidence is much more important than physical beauty. A clear laugh, wide smile, bright eyes.

Ugh.

I've really lapsed with sweets. I need to quit that shit. Cold turkey.

I'll eat a whole bunch if I let myself be surrounded by sweets, so I never bake or buy any. That seemed to help a lot.

The Kirkhammer has been in the game since day one.

Jobbs

Banned
That's why I mentioned confidence as well. There's definitely a correlation, but IMO confidence is much more important than physical beauty. A clear laugh, wide smile, bright eyes.

I'll eat a whole bunch if I let myself be surrounded by sweets, so I never bake or buy any. That seemed to help a lot.

The Kirkhammer has been in the game since day one.

I know that. I've been using it on this character forever!

I found a beast grinder. or beast cutter. or something. No interest in actually using it

Just giving you a glimpse into my struggle

I fight monsters in the game at the same time as I'm under assault by a smaller monster in real life

I know that. I've been using it on this character forever!

I found a beast grinder. or beast cutter. or something. No interest in actually using it

Just giving you a glimpse into my struggle

I fight monsters in the game at the same time as I'm under assault by a smaller monster in real life

Oh, is that the one that kind of looks like the three pizza wheels stacked on top of each other and you can rev it up? Yeah, I never used it either. Moonlight sword is my favorite.

I can't help with the cat since my solution is to not have cats in the first place.

edit: lol

Jobbs

Banned
Oh, is that the one that kind of looks like the three pizza wheels stacked on top of each other and you can rev it up? Yeah, I never used it either. Moonlight sword is my favorite.

did you finish the dlc??

this shit is hardcore. I keep dying like right in the first area!

did you finish the dlc??

this shit is hardcore. I keep dying like right in the first area!

Yeah the first area of the DLC is brutal. Then it eases out until the last area of the DLC, where it gets to be bullshit difficult again. That last area looks really cool and unique though, so that made it worthwhile to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom