• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no 'Too fat too furious' trophy anymore? Those bastards :(

:( I loved that trophy

huh, I didn't see that. I hope they pulled him because they got actual complaints and not because they feared someone might complain.

basically they didn't want to offend anyone, they said he was already in the game , models and all but just got the last minute cut .

Borderlands was a great game, 2 was even better, the pre sequel we never finished since it was on last gen so maybe in the future i'll pick up the remaster and finish it with my bro

Misha

Banned
I could probably be of better help in Borderlands 2 because I've finished it.
I think I just have like 2 areas left to go but thats on my playstation save and i don't even know if i can use that anymore. I have such a blast though playing with gaige that I don't think I would be upset to start again
Jobbs, I've just realised I have a similar thing to your face thing

When people do it with songs

It's the worst
I don't know, every post grunge song sounds identical

Jobbs

Banned
sure

MessyGlisteningCanadagoose.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I prefer green (specially if combined with jet black or red hair), but that girl is pretty damn unfair.

I wonder what it feels to be so cute other people want to vomit.

zeemumu

I think I just have like 2 areas left to go but thats on my playstation save and i don't even know if i can use that anymore. I have such a blast though playing with gaige that I don't think I would be upset to start again

I don't know, every post grunge song sounds identical

I enjoyed doing the tiny Tina dlc

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I leave my job on Friday and my co-worker hates me and considers me an incompetent buffoon.

At least I loved the kids, and they liked me back.

Going to become a priest like I originally intended.

zeemumu

BL2 is the only game I ever bought a season pass for

It made the Pre-Sequel feel weird because Handsome Jack seems like a legitimately okay guy at the beginning.

Raycasting probably isn't necessary for attacking in a 2D platformer, right? I could probably just use different size box colliders to act as hitboxes like a fighting game would.

FUME5

I love you all.

Don't get fired today!

I managed to finish Fallout 4 yesterday. Ugh, what was with last 1/3 of the game. I was tempted to go for platinum, but I just said screw it after the end.

Got 112 hours on the clock and am nowhere near finishing the main stroyline because I've been fucking around.

I'll go back to it after I finish with DS3 and all the DLC is out.

hungrynoob = miitomo

i have no friends.

Make a twitter account and add people from this thread.

FloatOn

Just spent $453 on a brand new oven because the oven repair guy was an incompetent fuckwit that couldn't do the fix.

Good news is that it delivers 4/12 which is also dark souls day. This means I have a legitimate reason to skip work now (oven delivery) but what this actually means is me sitting around playing while I wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom