• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
There are fucking miracles that have INT requirements in addition to Faith requirements. Ugh this shit.

In Souls 2, these existed, but they were classified as Hexes.

Aaaaand we have my Dark Souls 3 nerderings at the top post

Chuckie

Doing the deed [✓]

Getting the deed [ ]

Doing the deed [ ]

Getting the deed [✓]

There are Dark Troopers, but actual black Stormtroopers are usually pilots

Storm Troopers in black armour are called Shadow Troopers. Also TIE Fighter pilots do wear black, but are not Stormtroopers and wear different kind of helmets

ANH_HD_Tie07.jpg

/starwarsnerd

Actual quote from coworker: "I'm not gonna vote because politicians are crooked and id be crooked for putting them in office."

Um...? You're in the military; by that logic, you're corrupt too for taking their money. They fucking pay you. You take orders from them. I'm just????

Chuckie

I uninstalled Miitomo. I'd love to reinstall and get back into it, but I'm going to need Nintendo to proffer a pretty significant update before I bite.

Yeah it is boring as fuck at the moment. It has potential but it really needs extra mini games or something like that.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Nice rainy morning to all

Need to get another glasses and need to get some info about sunglasses with additional lenses

Actual quote from coworker: "I'm not gonna vote because politicians are crooked and id be crooked for putting them in office."

Um...? You're in the military; by that logic, you're corrupt too for taking their money. They fucking pay you. You take orders from them. I'm just????

Even better is:

"I'm not gonna vote because my vote doesn't matter. But if enough people write Bernie Sanders in if he's not the nom, he'll win!"

Jobbs

Banned
Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. It was interesting seeing 3 bonfires that takes you 2 minutes to run across all of them. Not complaining anyway but some odd placing at times.

you're out of line

I'm currently trying to solo the abyss watchers without help from phantoms..

very hard....

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I stand by voting being compulsory. Social contract, bitches. Take it or leave it.

fwiw I like when girls know stuff/are good at something

it's very appealing!
Alas, some of those somethings are never shown in public. My girlfriend is a great accountant. Her other talents are even less visible.

That thread...
I don't think this is accurate so much as that most girls nowadays are basically guys with boobs. Same behavior, mindset, attitude, etc when it comes to dating.

I know, right? He's invited pretty much every male in this thread to his bedroom at least once. :p
Not me :(

I uninstalled Miitomo. I'd love to reinstall and get back into it, but I'm going to need Nintendo to proffer a pretty significant update before I bite.

yeah I just checked and its still boring , I answered a few questions and thats it, was cool the first day though.

throw some nes games on there or those mario 64 DS mini games and I'll come back

Jobbs

Banned
I was amusing myself expanding my wardrobe and leaving dumb messages for my IRL friends, but I got bored after about two days. Ultimtaely miitomo is just a really baffling app. Baffling that it exists in its current form and is apparently making so much money. I guess I don't understand people.

I approved everyone from twitter who requested (which was quite a few) just for the hell of it and to make my number go up and before long I had a revolving door of miitomos of people I didn't really know and it got annoying. Why do I care about dumb facts about people I don't know?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I stand by voting being compulsory. Social contract, bitches. Take it or leave it.

Wouldn't it only be part of your social contract if the majority of your society decided it ought to be? Given that the percentage of eligible voters who actually vote has been on the decline for over a century and is now barely half (in 2012 only 54% of US eligible voters took part in the Presidential election), I would argue that the current social contract in the USA affords people to not vote.

Flirting with mods is intimidating. Like going up to the most popular kid in school and asking them out!

But I won't deny I've said lots of unusual things to mods in the hopes of netting a tag.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Flirting with mods is intimidating. Like going up to the most popular kid in school and asking them out!

But I won't deny I've said lots of unusual things to mods in the hopes of netting a tag.

I don't think it is intimidating but about finding the right time where to go at it. Obviously not gonna throw it when something serious is going on that might make me look like a prick or so. Talking about getting a tag I would blow a mod to change my tag to "Slutacious Whore"

Jobbs

Banned
You know, I'm just like, so fuckin... Happy right now. You know? I'm content.

Am I alone ITT? I think I mostly am. Any other happy warriors here?

You know, I'm just like, so fuckin... Happy right now. You know? I'm content.

Am I alone ITT? I think I mostly am. Any other happy warriors here?

Hell yeah! My dad took me to froyo tonight, I made some bomb mashed potatoes, I'm really happy with some of the drawings I made throughout the day, I'm getting a free pink umbrella in about a week (plus lots of new undies), and I can't feel my knee at all. ♥

Thank God I already have a tag.... because I suck at flirting.

Also thank God you're already married ;)

I absolutely love flirting, but it can be dangerous.

Flirting can be fun , I remember I got a an employee discount with flirting so it helps :p

Was just messing around and did a Nike ID for some Kobe shoes B^) won't get here til June though which sucks

Jobbs

Banned
Im happy too unless that happy you talking about is drugs.

Dude I'm trying to parse this sentence and I can't figure it out. But no, I'm not on anything!

Hell yeah! My dad took me to froyo tonight, I made some bomb mashed potatoes, I'm really happy with some of the drawings I made throughout the day, I'm getting a free pink umbrella in about a week (plus lots of new undies), and I can't feel my knee at all. ♥

Ja! Jag gillar den!

Game's been going well, I've managed to reduce my anxiety somewhat -- My health is good, family's good, and I think I'm just having a good time in general. Met a fun but non-clingy nurse.

What happened to your knee?

FUME5

I'd liken it more to flirting with a class prefect / hall monitor / whatever your countrys equivalent is.

Ja! Jag gillar den!

Game's been going well, I've managed to reduce my anxiety somewhat -- My health is good, family's good, and I think I'm just having a good time in general. Met a fun but non-clingy nurse.

What happened to your knee?

Nice! How'd you meet this other nurse?

I met a nice nurse today. I was only in contact with her for half a minute though. Some evil person ran into me on my bike with his junky car, then sped away as fast as he could before I could get back up off the road.

I'd liken it more to flirting with a class prefect / hall monitor / whatever your country's equivalent is.

Not for me. I like most of the mods here a great deal and I've been friends with several prefect-type students.

Jobbs

Banned
Nice! How'd you meet this other nurse?

I met a nice nurse today. I was only in contact with her for half a minute though. Some evil person ran into me on my bike with his junky car, then sped away as fast as he could before I could get back up off the road.

Not for me. I like most of the mods here a great deal and I've been friends with several prefect-type students.

Jeez. You got hit by a car? Thank goodness that didn't go far worse. How's the bike?

And it's just the one nurse still! I met her at OSU hospital , I was there visiting a friend. We had a lot of fun talking to the cute nurse who was doing the rounds and then when she got off work we hung out

Xiao Hu

Exactly. There is a reason why we fought for this right for centuries. People not voting/participating in the political process are a big factor in the modern decline of democracies into oligarchies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom