• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

A guy in a dating/hook up app told me he was geeky and I asked him why and he said he watched The Big Bang Theory. *BLOCKED*

9sxHPBx.jpg

That's like trying to pick up a goth chick with Evanescence

Or a horror movie buff with Frankenstein

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Turin

Banned
If I want to cheer up, I listen to Tycho. Always helps. Awake and Montana are just amazing.

If I'm angry and want release, I listen to my angsty punk music like Life Is Pain by Leftover Crack or Life Sucks by No Ca$h

I've never really thought about whether or not anything I listen to is "fuck everything music". It's whatever stimulates me at the time. There's a wide variety of vibes/moods.

Also, I don't know why but I felt compelled to make this moment into a gif.

za7kAXt.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My friend sending me his folder of cool wallpapers

VB41RW0.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I know, right? He's invited pretty much every male in this thread to his bedroom at least once. :p

Im a flirt but that doesnt mean I'll actually do it with everyone I've joked with here. Now there are some I would seriously would. No details who tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haven't watched Big Bang Theory in years, but does anyone else think the relationship between Leonard and Penny was preposterous due to their alleged intellectual differences? I just can't imagine being involved with someone not my intellectual equal.

SolVanderlyn

Haven't watched Big Bang Theory in years, but does anyone else think the relationship between Leonard and Penny was preposterous due to their alleged intellectual differences? I just can't imagine being involved with someone not my intellectual equal.
Dumb people date smart people all the time.

I always feel like my exes are morons in retrospect, but that's different. I've never seen BBT but from what I've heard there's very little about the show that's actually plausible.

Im a flirt but that doesnt mean I'll actually do it with everyone I've joked with here. Now there are some I would seriously would. No details who tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know ;)

Xiao Hu

Yeah me neither. I would also prefer somebody who is ambitious. There is nothing wrong with settling down, havings kids and a house (I also crave for that), but I want to carve my name into this world. Thus I need a partner who I can work with to achieve great things, think of Claire Underwood in House of Cards but less scrupulous and coldblooded.

marrec

Banned
That feeling when your team has a bad start in DOTA and the other team is shittalking you and then you completely poop in them for the next 30 minutes.

*mmmh*

Satisfaction like that can never be achieved anywhere else.

SolVanderlyn

That feeling when your team has a bad start in DOTA and the other team is shittalking you and then you completely poop in them for the next 30 minutes.

*mmmh*

Satisfaction like that can never be achieved anywhere else.
Except Heroes of the Storm

Misha

Banned
I'm a bit of a knowitall. Just can't help it (even though I'm not an expert in anything). Could imagine that could annoy some people

SolVanderlyn

Being able to do stuff is hot

Jobbs

Banned
I don't get the feeling that a lot of people like being corrected

it can be hot, but I think it might tie into a slight kink I have for bossy girls

main thing I'm good at is dark souls 3, which I'm going to squeeze some more time in for RIGHT NOW!

zeemumu

Quick question: How much of a narrative does DS 3 have?
More than DS1 in how clear it is, I feel. It's closer to Bloodborne in storytelling where npc side story paths are clearer. Like that guy i freed from prison and asked me to give this lady a ring. I don't know where that's gonna go but based on what I've found so far i don't think it'll end well.

Misha

Banned
More than DS1 in how clear it is, I feel. It's closer to Bloodborne in storytelling where npc side story paths are clearer. Like that guy i freed from prison and asked me to give this lady a ring. I don't know where that's gonna go but based on what I've found so far i don't think it'll end well.

Sounds sorta like demon's souls? I haven't played bloodborne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom