• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
FakeGAF 6: A Thirst Covered Wasteland
FakeGAF 6: Thirst Squad
FakeGAF 6: GAF and The Half-Thirst Prince
FakeGAF 6: Thirst Souls

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
April has so many nice games.

Dark Souls III
FFIX
Melty Blood
Danganronpa 2
Code of Princess
Metal Slug 2
Everyone Gone To The Rapture
The Banner Saga 2

I might be missing stuff but man its a good month (on Steam at least)

FUME5

And May has a bunch of multiplayer centric stuff for me to play with the crew.

EDIT

Fakegaf 6 Ol Thirsty Bastard

Yeah, that pretty much only applies to me I guess.

Tonight I cut and loaded 93 different ringtones and text tones so that virtually everyone who contacts me regularly will have a distinct notification sound and I can (in theory) know who's trying to contact me without having to look at the phone screen. I don't know if that makes me a genius or insane, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

April has so many nice games.

Dark Souls III
FFIX
Melty Blood
Danganronpa 2
Code of Princess
Metal Slug 2
Everyone Gone To The Rapture
The Banner Saga 2

I might be missing stuff but man its a good month (on Steam at least)

Half of those are old games

FUME5

The thin line between genius and insane is exemplified by ODB buying an apartment block for all his baby mommas so when he went to see his kids they were all in one place.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
METAL THIRST SOLID VI THE PHANTOM PANCAKES

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How much coffee is too much coffee

Answer: No such thing

Tonight I cut and loaded 93 different ringtones and text tones so that virtually everyone who contacts me regularly will have a distinct notification sound and I can (in theory) know who's trying to contact me without having to look at the phone screen. I don't know if that makes me a genius or insane, but I'm leaning towards the latter.
This is something I've always wanted to do, but A) I don't know how and B) Nobody ever calls me anyway

Why are there tiny nipples? So odd looking.

SmallNipplesBoy-520x245.jpg

The thin line between genius and insane is exemplified by ODB buying an apartment block for all his baby mommas so when he went to see his kids they were all in one place.

haha that's amazing and also terrible.

METAL THIRST SOLID VI THE PHANTOM PANCAKES

The pancakes aren't phantom though. I'm eating leftover pancakes right now. They have cinnamon and vanilla extract mixed it and chocolate chips so it was basically dessert.

This is something I've always wanted to do, but A) I don't know how and B) Nobody ever calls me anyway

It's not particularly hard, just super time consuming. You can Google instructions pretty easily.

also I'm on my second Monster for the day. I wish I liked coffee more and could switch to that but I just don't unless it's loaded up with cream and sugar. :(

Why are there tiny nipples? So odd looking.

How small are you talking? I think tiny nipples are cute! (~3/4", 2cm is ideal)

For the record: Serial Experiments Lain was fucking nuts and honey, man

I watched it because of a girl my freshman,because goddamn I was very thirsty when I was in HS and I thought if I understood it,I I would understand her HOLY SHIT! Both of them were nucking futs as hell. GOOD LORD I WAS NOT PREPARED THE TIME CUBE ESQUE CRAZINESS OF THAT GIRL, GODDAMN:0

There was a weird ass dude on Penny Arcade forum who loved it and had Lain as his AV. He was a libertarian pedo after he got on Reddit. Also a r/redpiller.

how's everyone? :)

I rode my bike all the way home today and I'm eating chocolate chip pancakes. I'm on cloud nine!

also I'm drawing some UI stuff right now and it looks dope

I can't fucking stand this guy in my shop. We're the same training level and I'm older than him and still he insists on treating me like a god damn child.

Return the "favor". Use the most patronizing, slow, baby voice you can whenever you have to talk to or explain things to him.

haha that's amazing and also terrible.

also I'm on my second Monster for the day. I wish I liked coffee more and could switch to that but I just don't unless it's loaded up with cream and sugar. :(

MONSTER?!?!

REALLY?!?!

Fuck energy drinks in general!

#RoadToDiabetes

God, I hate energy drinks and sodas in general*

*except Jones Soda tho. That shit is solid AF.

Jobbs

Banned
I rode my bike all the way home today and I'm eating chocolate chip pancakes. I'm on cloud nine!

also I'm drawing some UI stuff right now and it looks dope

I'm curious what's special about the 9th cloud. I'm more about cloud 7. That's my happy place.

I hate doing GUI and I even more hate menus. I'm not equipped for this nonsense!

MONSTER?!?!

REALLY?!?!

#RoadToDiabetes

Oh yeah... pizza pizza pizza pancakes ice cream pancakes chocolate but suddenly energy drinks is taking things too far. This is so incredibly naive and insulting that I don't even know why I'm dignifying it with a response.

Switch to coffee, I doubt you'll be able to stir in anywhere near the amount of sugar that's in a can of energy drink.

I'm not an idiot. Coffee is garbage. It's a diuretic so you end up drinking it both for the caffeine and in a vane attempt to quench your thirst, which means in turn that you end up drinking way too much of it. In the same time that I go through a single can of Monster I could easily be downing five or six cups of coffee, most likely each filled with cream and sugar. By the way, dairy products have a fuck ton of sugar in them too.

I like being skinny. I like being healthy. I don't take my healthy body for granted. To that end, I've done a shit load of research on nutrition and have figured out what a safe amount to consume every day is, which I monitor closely, and in general I supplement it with plenty of protein and other healthy nutrients.

Sorry for being so aggressive but nothing pisses me off more than shitty nutrition advice.

I'm curious what's special about the 9th cloud. I'm more about cloud 7. That's my happy place.

I hate doing GUI and I even more hate menus. I'm not equipped for this nonsense!

after spending over a month drawing swords and other objects, the change of pace provided by drawing the GUI is very welcome. It's helping me feel more organized too, which is sorely needed at the moment.

the cloud nine metaphor apparently originates from Cloud Atlas, which I've never seen nor read, so I can't explain it.

FUME5

Popular etymology references the 1896 edition of the International Cloud Atlas which defined ten types of cloud. The book defined the ninth cloud as the cumulonimbus, which rises to 10 km (6.2 miles), the highest a cloud can be. No conclusive evidence, however, confirms this origin.
The 1960 print of the Dictionary of American Slang (Wentworth & Flexner) includes “cloud seven”, which seems to predate “cloud nine” by a few years. Other etymologies reference Buddhist or Christian lore, and even Dante’s Divine Comedy, but again, no evidence prefers these versions.

Oh yeah... pizza pizza pizza pancakes ice cream pancakes chocolate but suddenly energy drinks is taking things too far. This is so incredibly naive and insulting that I don't even know why I'm dignifying it with a response.

I'm not an idiot. Coffee is garbage. It's a diuretic so you end up drinking it both for the caffeine and in a vane attempt to quench your thirst, which means in turn that you end up drinking way too much of it. In the same time that I go through a single can of Monster I could easily be downing five or six cups of coffee, most likely each filled with cream and sugar. By the way, dairy products have a fuck ton of sugar in them too.

I like being skinny. I like being healthy. I don't take my healthy body for granted. To that end, I've done a shit load of research on nutrition and have figured out what a safe amount to consume every day is, which I monitor closely, and in general I supplement it with plenty of protein and other healthy nutrients.

Sorry for being so aggressive but nothing pisses me off more than shitty nutrition advice.

I drink mine black, no sugar and only Friday mid morning as a bit of a boost for the afternoon workout, or Saturday afternoon if my predilections have me a bit low energy.

Still, it's the caffeine and sugar in Monster that does the job, taurine, garauna et al don't have any solid evidence behind their energy boosting claims.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
MONSTER?!?!

REALLY?!?!

#RoadToDiabetes

God, I hate energy drinks and sodas in general*

*except Jones Soda tho. That shit is solid AF.

They sell sugar free ones. I get the deal of 2 for $3 at a local gas station.
Caffeine can be a good drug.

Jobbs

Banned
I drink coffee generally one or two cups a day. I find it takes me a long time to get through a cup. I just nurse it for a long time. I like having it around more than I actually enjoy the taste. I have an oral fixation, I like to be working on something in that respect.

I am known to put multiple creamers into the same cup.

CfJjXh1WwAQjyHa.jpg:large

I'm thin because I don't eat. I also have a diet soda habit, which I've also studied up on and there's no evidence to suggest it's giving me cancer. It might be bad for my teeth, but so far my teeth are still healthy and I presently have no cavities (or, at least as of two months ago).

+1 for fuck UI

I don't know if the dumbass way I script menus is in any way normal, it can't possibly be, but if it works in the end no one's the wiser

AcridMeat

Banned
Well tonight was interesting. Fuck it's 11, gonna try to get to work by 7:30 tomorrow so I get the fuck out early.

Also I was invited to go to an S&M gay bar Saturday, so clydefrog wanna go? Sounds like your breeding ground.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
My avatar is really great for all occasions :p

lilith, which Monster is the best for you? I really like Rossi edition, because it tastes the least artificial compared to others. And Assault (red) / Zero (blue) are also good

Jobbs

Banned
To people who are worried about weight -- This isn't scientific, but I have a feeling that people who are overweight aren't that way because they put sugar in their coffee or have an energy drink. It's because of their overal shit diet and lifestyle.

Soda is a contributor to obesity but people down tons of it in giant cups and drink it all day and it's fucking FULL of sugar from top to bottom

Also apparently my roommate is throwing a party tomorrow and I wasn't told about it until today. She expected me to know about it too.

Suddenly I'm not too worried about her taxes.

My avatar is really great for all occasions :p

lilith, which Monster is the best for you? I really like Rossi edition, because it tastes the least artificial compared to others. And Assault (red) / Zero (blue) are also good

I don't think I've had The Doctor. I generally just get the basic green one, but I also really like the Cuba Lime and Punch flavors. All of the sugar-free/low-sugar versions have a terrible aftertaste so I stay away from those. I'd rather cut sugar from somewhere else in my diet than drink something that disagrees with me.

I really do wish I was a shitlord.

this is my favorite post of the thread so far haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom