• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
A good chunk if it was the animated movies and comics. They were just crammed together into a cluttered mess

Lex is supposedly supposed to be the real Lex's son but that didn't really help.
I actually don't think it was a mess but I had three main problems with the plot

1) the dream sequence? sorta felt unnecessary, like they were planning on doing time travel but decided to do away with it by making it another dream within a dream. Curious to know if there is more to it

2) lex at the end. I heard deleted scenes clarify that though

3) Lex's motivation. They briefly went over it but I thought that was one thing they could have explained better. It seemed like he was supposed to be a foil to Clark and bruce where his upbringing didn't give him the sense of justice that the other two had but caused him to resent other people. I dont think he's less of a "real lex" so much as his parents were added to compare to bruce and Clark.

Beyond those, plot pacing etc was pretty good
I predicted this pages back.

Link

zeemumu

I actually don't think it was a mess but I had three main problems with the plot

1) the dream sequence? sorta felt unnecessary, like they were planning on doing time travel but decided to do away with it by making it another dream within a dream. Curious to know if there is more to it

2) lex at the end. I heard deleted scenes clarify that though

3) Lex's motivation. They briefly went over it but I thought that was one thing they could have explained better. It seemed like he was supposed to be a foil to Clark and bruce where his upbringing didn't give him the sense of justice that the other two had but caused him to resent other people. I dont think he's less of a "real lex" so much as his parents were added to compare to bruce and Clark.

Beyond those, plot pacing etc was pretty good

Link

his motivation was treating Superman like a monster but he didn't seem to have a followup plan. Like what happens after Doomsday kills Superman. Or why he framed Superman WITH BULLETS

The deleted scene explaining the end set up Darkseid. They posted it to youtube.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I bet $99999999999999999999 that someone who posts in this very thread enjoys video games to some degree.

Misha

Banned
his motivation was treating Superman like a monster but he didn't seem to have a followup plan. Like what happens after Doomsday kills Superman. Or why he framed Superman WITH BULLETS

The deleted scene explaining the end set up Darkseid. They posted it to youtube.
That's the how, not the why.
also, I don't remember the bullets

Yeah I knew that part

For some reason I expected something more nuanced. I do remember that post though

FUME5

*puts $5 on FUME5 putting it in this weekend*

Very nice! High five!

borat.jpg

It would be rude for anyone to take that bet! :O

Clive is unbanned.

FUME5

Who else is considering regicide?

I mean, our great leader can't even be arsed getting in her car to get chocolate chip pancakes, she just bitches to the plebs about it instead.

Like, I hear you 'queen' but I'm kind of busy with fighting off the mongol hordes here.

FUME5

shit, forgot to buy some goldfish crackers

Your goldfish is going to be pissed.

Oh hey princess monococky is playing at the independent theater here next month

That was supposed to be good right?

That misspelling is going to give Jobbs an aneurysm. But yeah, Mononoke is a great film.

Hahahaha, you tell her Rasputin.

I need to work but I also want to play Battleborn and should also finish the DLC.

SCREEN8_BREWER_zpsp8eqtlpr.jpg

Halfway through coding Act 2/Fall Quarter.

Quarter system for schools, cause you gotta keep true to form for a dating sim.

no, you can't fuck the dragon.

and here I was playing the "you remember old game" thing and it just popped into my head that the title I was previously looking for is Full Spectrum Warrior. Came from nowhere too, which is odd considered I'm almost through 3/4th of a wine bottle. yaaaaay semi-drunk posting? See ya.

edit: had the year right though.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
A Song of Thirst and Pancakes

Alt.:

A Song of Thirst and Chocolate Pancakes

SolVanderlyn

What other fandoms even are there

Can we do video game fandoms?

The Legend of FakeGAF: A Link to the Thirst

I dunno

SolVanderlyn

Time to start looking for actual sixth entries in series to parody

SolVanderlyn

FakeGAF 6: Civil Thirst

FakeGAF 6: Infinity Thirst Part 1

FakeGAF 6: Guardians of the Thirst

FakeGAF 6: Thirst of the Galaxy

FakeGAF 6: Zack Snyder presents Pancakes V Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom