• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
gRwtFeT.png

Weird, I got a different result.

Tl6zgpD.png

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'm very cautiously optimistic about Stellaris. It looks like the game I wished Civ: BE was.

Clydefrog

At work, they installed these green plastic mats in the urinals that makes it smell pleasant. However, these mats are now collecting everyones pubes and it's goddamn disgusting.

MutFox

Banned
At work, they installed these green plastic mats in the urinals that makes it smell pleasant. However, these mats are now collecting everyones pubes and it's goddamn disgusting.

Well you can do a bit of cleaning to make it more pleasant for yourself and others... :p

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love cool sprite animations.

water_by_ok_chiatay-d6icijs.gif

I wish more artists went that route. Here's Uranus as a water balloon!

uranus_by_ok_chiatay-d98phsb.gif

Edit: I am the king of non-sequiters, I need to stop

I was going to bring up a squad turn based game that I thought had been published by THQ, but I'm looking for it and I can't find the damn thing anywhere. I remember it being pretty good. Basically an x-com clone during 'the off years'. It's from 2004 or something.

edit: may have been Joint Task Force, but looks nothing like I remember.

FUME5

"Friday, thank god you're here! This man has been working all week and he's fucking had enough of it!"

"Also, he's been thirsty as fuck!"

zeemumu

Next Death Battle is Ratchet and Clank vs. Jak and Daxter. I think Ratchet and Clank are gonna take it. Their arsenal is significantly larger and more versatile and they've got the combat experience to match Ratchet and Clank. Jak's best possible advantages are his eco forms.

zeemumu

I've got a friend who is transitioning who sent me a message at 3:15 this morning saying that they will need to do some free weights with me in the future.

Uh huh.

For some reason the phrasing of that sounds like they transitioned for the soul purpose of lifting weights, and that's funnier to me than any other implication.

FUME5

For some reason the phrasing of that sounds like they transitioned for the soul purpose of lifting weights, and that's funnier to me than any other implication.

Hahaha, M2F so I would have thought something more cardio based like swimming would be the way to go, but what the hell would I know.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Literally all I had today was protein.

Stir fry chicken and broccoli.

Yogurt.

That's it

I need to shower but I don't wanna get up

That's okay. You probably don't need to shower as much as you think you do.

ARG! I've only ever had the tiny, crunchy ones. We're not exactly a varied pretzel nation.

I think I probably take for granted how much variety there is in the food where I live. Is there a general lack of food options in Ireland, or just specific things like pretzels?

zeemumu

It was great. Reminded me of a lot of the animated movies actually.

Lex would be my biggest complaint but I'm trying my hardest to think of him as his own thing

A good chunk if it was the animated movies and comics. They were just crammed together into a cluttered mess

Lex is supposedly supposed to be the real Lex's son but that didn't really help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom