• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Welp, first game of Battleborn and someone sits in base because someone picked their character.

It's a beta with maybe 6-7 characters unlocked, and 5 per team...

I just don't understand people. I'm going back to Overwatch.

tumblr_mj1uvurMgT1qzgnzho1_500.png

Halcyon

I found these wayfarer Ray bans in a kayak I rented. I was going to return them to the lost and found since they are like $100+

Obviously my selfishness won that battle and I still feel like an asshole today for taking them.

My stomach is punishing me urghhhh.

Minecraft wetdreams are just unavoidable.

UqjJOrY.png

your excuses for not conforming < 0

-----
Dark Souls finally finished downloading and I think I'm too tired to start. I'm just going to be pissed at it instead of patient and understanding.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My pizza has become less funny in light of being outed as similar to anything from Tumblr

Can I be sunglasses'd, please?

No I don't have Photoshop. No I'm not going to buy it

Yes this is selfish of me to ask

Somnia

Ratchet & Clank completed, what a fucking amazing game. Honestly probably PS4's best exclusive imo

Just bought/downloaded Dark Souls on PC, will start that tomorrow I'm way too fucking tired to bother tonight.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ratchet & Clank completed, what a fucking amazing game. Honestly probably PS4's best exclusive imo
I get this on Monday, I can't wait. Been far too long since I played a good platformer.

hahaha googling sunglasses to shop on John-Carlos' head and I run into these. I'm really tempted to buy a pair

What we do off the volleyball court is between me and you, Goose.

#wingman

EDIT

Symmetrical Fumes is fucking with my head Lili.

Good job.

UqjJOrY.png

#wingpersonsorry

then don't fucking give me a picture with your phone covering half your head to work with :p

It's very GQ in here.

I can smell the Armani Cologne folded samplers.

I'll have you know that I just showered and mostly smell like Pantene at the moment.

My pizza has become less funny in light of being outed as similar to anything from Tumblr

Can I be sunglasses'd, please?

mvfAMPl.png

SolVanderlyn

It's beautiful. Thank you.

Can you PM me a full size version?

SolVanderlyn

I already miss my old one

My shitposts just aren't the same

I think you made the right call switching back.

Sorry Seth.

Yikes, that looks better in a thumbnail, haha. No offense; it looks really good in the smaller version. Thanks again!

yeah, a lot of photoshop jobs don't hold up to scrutiny at full resolution. It takes a lot more work to get everything accurate instead of just an approximation.

SolVanderlyn

It's up to you if you want to partake or not. I'm sorry if you feel actual pressure to do so. But you're not ugly. You're very pretty.

I realize how ridiculously corny that sounds, coming over the internet. But please don't beat yourself up cause you don't think you're up to a fucking internet forums standards.

SolVanderlyn

Michael Scott is my hero.

RE: The holocaust denial comment from earlier -

So those that know me know that I've met my far share of ridiculously, unfunnily batshit crazy people in both comics and video games. Each time I think I've hit the peak, someone else challenges for the throne. Tonight, I got a guy that outright called me a Holocaust denier because I did not like The Killing Joke. Let me back up: he said not liking TKJ was equal to denying the Holocaust, and as a Jew, he was offended. He then later clarified and said that, yes, he was accusing me of being a Holocaust denier. To make matters even more awkward, this is the boss of someone very close.

SolVanderlyn

RE: The holocaust denial comment from earlier -

So those that know me know that I've met my far share of ridiculously, unfunnily batshit crazy people in both comics and video games. Each time I think I've hit the peak, someone else challenges for the throne. Tonight, I got a guy that outright called me a Holocaust denier because I did not like The Killing Joke. Let me back up: he said not liking TKJ was equal to denying the Holocaust, and as a Jew, he was offended. He then later clarified and said that, yes, he was accusing me of being a Holocaust denier. To make matters even more awkward, this is the boss of someone very close.
Stop meeting weird people bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom