• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I don't think we would have been a good fit for a relationship. I just think that I could have enjoyed myself more if I wasn't as down on myself as I was

Oh, yeah, well it's never too late to start loving yourself and trying to be the best you that you can be! ♥

Got jumped by a bunch of dudes 5 days before my prom, so I was rocking a black eye and a tux.

They didn't like rappers over here in the 90s.

oh God I need to find this picture of my brother on prom. He and his friends were playing ultimate frisbee and he wasn't looking where he was running, so he got clean clocked and concussed by a tree branch. For the next two months, including prom, he had two giant black raccoon eyes going on in every picture

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I didnt go to my 9th grade or 12th grade grads or the proms. I dont feel like I missed something important tho.

FUME5

Was high as fuck and the vice principal tried to call me out, told him it was because I'd been punched in the face. Got hot and heavy with my date at the after party.

Good times.

Clydefrog

*does batman detective skills*

ldhc8tA.gif

I want Ramsay dead already. His plot armor is so annoying.

what does that even mean? How many times should Tyrion and Sansa already be dead? Because I lost count. Ramsay is an excellent fighter and a crafty tactician.

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Reek deserved it ten times over and I still haven't forgiven Sansa for everything she let happen in S1, nor the Starks in general for mah honor and all that horseshit.

what does that even mean? How many times should Tyrion and Sansa already be dead? Because I lost count. Ramsay is an excellent fighter and a crafty tactician.

I mean that's all true. I just hate Ramsay, so I use the plot armor excuse.

And I don't think realistically he and "twenty good men" should have been able to decimate Stannis' camp the way they did. It all felt forced just to bring about the shock factor of
Shireen's burning.

Xiao Hu

I mean that's all true. I just hate Ramsay, so I use the plot armor excuse.

And I don't think realistically he and "twenty good men" should have been able to decimate Stannis' camp the way they did. It all felt forced just to bring about the shock factor of
Shireen's burning.

I'm on your side here. He has a ridiculously high amount of luck. Henceforth I expect a ridiculously cruel death for him.

It just all felt like they had their shock factor scene set in stone and then made egregious allowances to let it happen. The plot was serving one scene rather than allowed to bring it about organically because there was no way to bring it about organically because it literally makes zero sense why Stannis would do that to his only fucking heir when he knows his wife has trouble conceiving.

Oh and to add another complaint about that fucked up scene, kinslaying is made a really big deal of in Westeros, and yet Stannis does that shit to his own fucking daughter in front of all his soldiers and they just all go along with it. Please. Trash tier writing.

you know how like all metal is magnetic but magnets have their fields aligned so that all the magnetism is going in the same way well hearts are the same thing and if it's fibrillating or spasming then the energy it has isn't being used in an effective way and not enough blood gets pumped so electrocuting it can sometimes be used like a metronome to get the muscle clusters all synchronized again and pumping

Xiao Hu

I'm kind of growing fond of Rihanna's 'Work' even though I really detest contemporary pop to be honest. BUT, Drake's part in the song is utter shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom