• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
pancake-300x215.jpeg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I went to Junior Prom with a girl from SAT prep class who went to another school. We got bored and went out for dinner instead.

Night fakers.

Xiao Hu

Our prom was really nice. We booked a big hall at the Cologne trade fare because we were 100+ students graduating that year. Plus it also included us officially receiving our high school diploma with a nice ceremony. God, did we get drunk at that day

Misha

Banned
the saddest thing about my prom is I thought I was asked by my friend out of pity which I only realized last year was probably not the case. Wouldn't necessarily be romantic but something

FUME5

Got jumped by a bunch of dudes 5 days before my prom, so I was rocking a black eye and a tux.

They didn't like rappers over here in the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom