• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
rryCgvc.gif
unnamed-21-713x330.jpg

I searched "Vanilla ice cream and Jesus"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Misha

Banned
Slap yourself in the face hard.

Feel that jolt?

Imagine if it was coming from someone else, and someone you were attracted to.

It's electric.

Or maybe I'm just sick!

Id rather just get slapped in the butt. Butt shocks feel way better

Jobbs

Banned
Id rather just get slapped in the butt. Butt shocks feel way better

Well that's normal. I can't say I'd be comfortable slapping a woman in the face, thankfully none have asked for it. *I* want to get slapped in the face, though, but I don't want it to be expected. Hard to arrange that. If I ask then I expect.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well that's normal. I can't say I'd be comfortable slapping a woman in the face, thankfully none have asked for it. *I* want to get slapped in the face, though, but I don't want it to be expected. Hard to arrange that. If I ask then I expect.

Wanna hang out? Netflix and Chill? Steam and Chill?
invoker-romance.gif

Misha

Banned

The only way I know how to get people to start doing things in a relationship is to do it to them first and they later do it back and it becomes standard. Don't think that would work for you :p

Kevyt

I love to get punched.

I guess that would be my kink. I did ask several times my ex to punch me in my arm and chest. It gives you quite the rush, I recommend it.

Details of the stuff you use. Afterall there is a lot of things considered bondage.

Mainly rope bondage. Having hands and feet tied. Sometimes a rope web.

Not really here for most leather bondage gear and outfits.

I love to get punched.

I guess that would be my kink. I did ask several times my ex to punch me in my arm and chest. It gives you quite the rush, I recommend it.

rryCgvc.gif

Replace "this thread" with "you" #kinkshaming

Misha

Banned
I love to get punched.

Now that I think about it, getting punched in the stomach tickles to me and I enjoy getting tackled (so long as my head doesn't hit anything) not sure I could see that be sexual but idk

I'm sure BboyA7 or whatever his name is would love to slap you.

Wanna hang out? Netflix and Chill? Steam and Chill?
invoker-romance.gif

Netflix and chill is the best. It just is.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm sure BboyA7 or whatever his name is would love to slap you.

Yeah, right? Sorry to interrupt the sex talk, but the hell is that guy's problem? He's been doing this to me for almost 3 years now. The only reason I remember his name is because he's always saying shit to/about me.

SolVanderlyn

If you don't watch TV shows in this generation, you get no chill.

Yeah, right? Sorry to interrupt the sex talk, but the hell is that guy's problem? He's been doing this to me for almost 3 years now. The only reason I remember his name is because he's always saying shit to/about me.

He's playing the long con, he just wants your love

Kevyt

Now that I think about it, getting punched in the stomach tickles to me and I enjoy getting tackled (so long as my head doesn't hit anything) not sure I could see that be sexual but idk

Yeah, I'd love to get tackled too!

I also really want to black widow someone. Maybe when I get a bf. I really have to blackwidow my future bf.

Getting physical with your SO is the best tbh

You know how in middle school some boys bother girls and it's usually because they like them? It's the same thing here. Maybe he really likes you.

Your power Jobbs, it's the booty, he seent it!

It's taking every fibre of my being not to just sit down and watch the rest of the DD Season 2 today.

I watched ep 1 with my brother last night and I had to run away back to the computer because I have too much to do and the temptation is far too great

Jobbs

Banned
Still three episodes left though. Right now I'm waiting for my housemate to catch up so we can watch the last three with my date tonight.

I watched up to episode 8, I think.

At some point the show became a bit boringish. I didn't feel invested in what Daredevil and Elektra were doing or the courtroom stuff. TP just killed a bunch of people in prison, though, so that's good.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Are you me? :D

Still three episodes left though. Right now I'm waiting for my housemate to catch up so we can watch the last three with my date tonight.

It's addicting as hell. I kept just saying one more episode until I was all the way through. Definitely paying the price today though.

Good luck with the three-way Netflix and chill tonight!

I watched up to episode 8, I think.

At some point the show became a bit boringish. I didn't feel invested in what Daredevil and Elektra were doing or the courtroom stuff. TP just killed a bunch of people in prison, though, so that's good.

That prison scene right after he kills them all is one of my favorites in all film. It was almost Carrie-esque with how much blood he was covered it. And then the way he just disappears into the tear gas. It was beautiful.

Bringing a third person to Netflix and chill already?

You move fast.

Good luck with the three-way Netflix and chill tonight!

ha, no, it's not a three-way. I was going to watch a couple days ago with my friend but she had other stuff to deal with last minute, and then I watched JB stream Salt & Sanctuary instead. I watched some of the show by myself yesterday morning, then a lot more with my date last night. My date has been part of our friend group for quite a while, so we just decided to all watch the ending together tonight. There won't be any threesome awkwardness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom