• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I was born with hair, cut it all off, grew it back at age 3, cut it all off again, grew it back in 4th grade, let it keep growing from 4th grade through high school so I had an afro that I would have braided into cornrows, then cut it off when I graduated. Now I just keep it short.

I mentioned to this thread my theory that Miley Cyrus had two personalities and the Hannah Montana personality won out in the end and that's why Miley's a full-time blonde popstar, right?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't have that many younger pics of me online. This one is alright.
Amazing how you've changed so much, and how much you haven't changed.

42955f3486.png

UGLY AF
More like adorable AF plz Bayo

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tY9WB4Ll.jpg

Wish I still had that Jurassic Park shirt. The dinosaur bones were glow-in-the-dark.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't usually find babies cute or whatever (only sometimes, like Halcyon's offspring of course) but that one gif where little babby gets little babby glasses and sees for the first time always kills me. conclusion: tiny babby glasses rule and someone needs to find that gif for me.

I don't think babies are very cute in the "loaf of bread" phase when they're just a blob of meat in a car seat, as I like to say, but I will tolerate htem

but once they're above a certain age and start walking and talking and becoming little people I think they're pretty cute, and in particular my nieces were and are so cute it makes me wanna cry

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I forgot to share my extremely weird haircut place experience.

The entire time I was there the two people working there (a younger girl and an older woman) seemed really, overly enthusiastic. The place looked like somebody's house had been converted into a hair salon, and I thought I was in the wrong place at first. I was led upstairs, where the person cutting my hair offered me tea, and I said no. Then she joked, "I wish we had vodka," to which I laughed, and the younger girl said "what about our secret stash of tequila" to which the older woman seemed to react to strangely. The younger girl goes and opens up the wall (yes, opens the wall, it was a drawer that was painted to look like the wall) and reveals a stocked liquor cabinet, and even takes out the tequila bottle. Then they started talking about how they should have their "special tea" after work. The older woman mentioned something about being a stoner at one point too. Not in past tense, either.

Now, you might ask, Sol, why are you going to a place like this? Well, it's actually a fairly high class salon, and the person cutting my hair does a really nice job. They've recently moved to a different town, as a branch of the main salon, and I suppose they allowed their true character to show through when it was just the two of them.

Also, it turns out the younger girl knows my brother, and actually lived at his best friend's house for several years.

I'm probably going back, because, as strange as it was, they gave me a nice haircut.

SolVanderlyn

I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so...

DWrqkeE.jpg
Hnnnng

I want SO5 so badly.

Also, I feel really proud of myself that I can read some of that.

Jobbs

Banned
Is it even going to be worth playing if you can't ready any of stats or flavor text? Or is there a language option in the game?

The voiceover is english so I can understand the npcs. I'll have to forego understanding item descriptions, (menus can be figured out and stats are easily understood already) but that's a tradeoff I'm willing to make, since my April is going to be exceptionally busy I'd rather just be playing it now (Wednesday, anyway).

My plan is to get it on PC when it releases stateside, for the ultimate experience. I don't know how far I'll go into the Japanese version but it's just a case where temptation and curiosity are winning the day. #itsonlymoney

SolVanderlyn

Is it even going to be worth playing if you can't ready any of stats or flavor text? Or is there a language option in the game?
Silence, you western plebian

Only we may play Dark Souls

Jobbs

Banned
Apparently there won't be any restrictions imposed by streaming services on streaming the imported game.

Maybe I'll stream it. Might be able to get an audience given the game and timing.

The voiceover is english so I can understand the npcs. I'll have to forego understanding item descriptions, (menus can be figured out and stats are easily understood already) but that's a tradeoff I'm willing to make, since my April is going to be exceptionally busy I'd rather just be playing it now (Wednesday, anyway).

My plan is to get it on PC when it releases stateside, for the ultimate experience. I don't know how far I'll go into the Japanese version but it's just a case where temptation and curiosity are winning the day. #itsonlymoney

Well that makes sense. I'm not that excited for the game and I should have enough time in April.

I played through all of Final Fantasy IX in Japanese as a teenager. Had no idea what the hell was going on but still had a blast.

I don't think I've ever played a game in another language. I'm extremely privileged and expect all my media to be served to me in English.

Actually I came close once. My dad traveled a lot when I was younger, including to various parts of Asia. He'd always bring home new toys and games for us, including a bootleg copy of Crash Bandicoot 2 once. But it was the wrong region so our PlayStation couldn't play it. Probably the weirdest game he ever brought home was No One can Stop Mr. Domino.

Silence, you western plebian

Only we may play Dark Souls

For some reason people always forget the second e in plebeian. Probable because it's not pronounced with a long e.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
10206108.jpg

This artbook is everything.

Apparently there won't be any restrictions imposed by streaming services on streaming the imported game.

Maybe I'll stream it. Might be able to get an audience given the game and timing.

I'll watch DOA Xtreme 3 stream instead for the rich storyline.
Don't wanna spoil much of DS3

jb1234

I would totally watch this.

(But only the first hour or so. Don't want to get too spoiled)

SolVanderlyn

For some reason people always forget the second e in plebeian. Probable because it's not pronounced with a long e.
I've been spelling it wrong for 27 years.

My honor is lost.

*Commits seppuku*

Vazra

Dead Rising Franchise 70% off. The only ones I haven't played are Off the Record and 3. DR3 is $14. Is is worth it?

There are worst things you could buy for 14. Go for it and try it. Afterall you can try it for 2 hours or less and refund it if you dont like it.

Jobbs

Banned
I would totally watch this.

(But only the first hour or so. Don't want to get too spoiled)

I'll watch DOA Xtreme 3 stream instead for the rich storyline.
Don't wanna spoil much of DS3

that's fine. I'm guessing I'll get randoms to keep me company given the thirst for Dark Souls 3 that is out there. Hopefully it'll be like an event, as I discover crazy things and my new friends give me support and suggestions along the way!

And Vazra why so much interest in DOAX? Aren't you one of them gays I've been hearing so much about?

Hmm, let me snatch Dead Rising 2.

let me rise your snatch

Dead Rising Franchise 70% off. The only ones I haven't played are Off the Record and 3. DR3 is $14. Is is worth it?

I really loved Dead Rising 1 at the time, and thinking back on it I have fond memories of it and its rather committed design. I tried 2 and 3 and neither held my interest for whatever reason. I don't know if DR changed or if I changed.

Vazra

And Vazra why so much interest in DOAX? Aren't you one of them gays I've been hearing so much about?
I have fun with the minigames and playing dress up basically. I can prove you my gayness on Skype if you want or ask a few gaffers that have seen the goods
nail_polish-small.png

As for Dead Rising I think you changed. DR1 hasnt aged that well and 2 does more of the same but with less focus on the time limit and 3 while its smoother in terms of gameplay also doenst give much fucks on the limit which kinda defeats the purpose of having a time limit.

Jobbs

Banned
I have fun with the minigames and playing dress up basically. I can prove you my gayness on Skype if you want or ask a few gaffers that have seen the goods
nail_polish-small.png

You mentioned a few women you'd "go straight for". Would you really, or are you just fangirling? Like would you actually put your male penis into their female vagina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom