• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Kill: This stupid vulgar game
Fuck: Society
Marry: A woman bold enough to propose to me

Try daredevil again or broad city?

Apparently I havent

giphy.gif

Broad City

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why is everyone hating on Jobbs? He makes video games. Can you do that?

Halcyon

Congrats Halcyon, how's the wife doing?

She's doing great. She had a natural birth with no medication. She went into labor around midnight and gave birth at 625. My wife is a superhero I'm convinced.

The only hairy spot was the umbilical cord got wrapped around the baby and she came out blue and not breathing but she got some air and is perfectly fine.

Wife is gonna be in bed a few days and is wearing diapers to help with the bleeding but she did really well.

The baby looks exactly like I did when I was a baby. It's uncanny. It's almost like she has my DNA.

I haven't even been acknowledged, which is flattering, let me tell you.

Just do like I do and pretend they're too scared to admit they like you! :p

She's doing great. She had a natural birth with no medication. She went into labor around midnight and gave birth at 625. My wife is a superhero I'm convinced.

The only hairy spot was the umbilical cord got wrapped around the baby and she came out blue and not breathing but she got some air and is perfectly fine.

Wife is gonna be in bed a few days and is wearing diapers to help with the bleeding but she did really well.

The baby looks exactly like I did when I was a baby. It's uncanny. It's almost like she has my DNA.

Oh god I can't even imagine. I'm glad everything turned out okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom