• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

He knows I like him. The PMs dont lie
invoker-romance.gif

Is there anyone you don't like?

As long it has the P in between the legs, you go for it...

tumblr_mu87pqfSDv1rnpp90o1_400.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Papa Walshy talking about his first tournament paying out $50 for his placement while he's sitting on the analyst desk for a $2.5million tournament.

Halo has come so far.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Saucy PMs incoming

Jobbs

Banned
You backstabbing motherfuckers!

So what do you think on this character (who happens to be 11 or 12 feet tall). Cloak or no cloak?

Pros are the cloak provides a bit more shape and design continuity between another related character, as well as some interesting motion -- The con is whatever you want it to be. It might not make a great deal of sense, that said, I often play it loose with that when it comes to costume choices. It's a fantasy, after all.

construct-c2c.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

So what do you think on this character (who happens to be 11 or 12 feet tall). Cloak or no cloak?

Pros are the cloak provides a bit more shape and design continuity between another related character, as well as some interesting motion -- The con is whatever you want it to be. It might not make a great deal of sense, that said, I often play it loose with that when it comes to costume choices. It's a fantasy, after all.

construct-c2c.png

latest

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

construct-c2c.png
The answer is almost always cloak. In this case, it is, most certainly, cloak.

Does anyone remember the entire reason Mega Man Zero 2 had an awesome opening?

latest

Kevyt

No cloak

Vazra

now I'm wondering if the answer is in making the cloak cover more of the character up. MORE cloak.

Maybe when standing still it could cover more but in movement make it flow .

Also you can put something like the character on my avi leaving the wiring on the back exposed but having the cloak covering part of the head but obviously torn in spots.
4e9681d2e6.gif

Dunno why but I'm trying to think of a good playlist for my funeral, whenever that (hopefully eventually) happens

It's proving quite difficult

I'd want something like Mineral in there to wreck everyone though >_>

Vazra

well, here comes another Monday fakers. Any exciting happenings this week for you?

More job hunting, sleepless nights, Neogaf and tons of lonely masturbation and crying in the shower.

EDIT: LMAO I actually managed to mess my mood now. SMH

SolVanderlyn

well, here comes another Monday fakers. Any exciting happenings this week for you?
Grading

these papers bout to get rekt

FloatOn

Gonna play Dark Souls 3 in Japanese on Wednesday. =)

So jelly (I hate this phrase btw)

I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on it come Wednesday!

More job hunting, sleepless nights, Neogaf and tons of lonely masturbation and crying in the shower.

EDIT: LMAO I actually managed to mess my mood now. SMH

Good luck on the job hunt! And don't let it get you down. One thing at a time and all that.

Kevyt

Let me see if I have any. I usually put them on Snapchat. I know there's a few in the last FakeGAF OT but weather that day meant no hoodie if I wanted to live.

I do have this one from a few years ago.

No beard in this one, though.

Aww look at zeemumu being a cutie. 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom