• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
CeCQpFLWEAAPvLB.jpg:large

I love the color green but I've had different women tell that red is more my colour.

It is a pretty sweet baja hoodie tho.

Fucking hell why is Twitch's notification system so garbage. Just realised that there's normal Arcade Pit on Sundays, so I went to check and the last broadcast was an hour ago. Grr.

Separate note, I forgot how fucking good Human Pyramids are. FFO: Fairly chill instrumental stuff

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Girls have it nice. Being able to masturbate without getting white goop everywhere.

Jobbs

Banned
Excuse me, I didn't hear what you were saying above all of this 504 °Ra weather

Mmmm the temperate-ness of this climate is extreme

I can't see you from underneath this pool of 65% humidity.

Hilariously enough, 540 RA doesn't seem like much of an increase between your and my weather . BUT IT FEELS LIKE IT

Jobbs

Banned
I'm not saying feng looks like Lt. Commander Data in his prime, because almost never does anyone actually look like anyone else, but I think he could suitably play the role.

b248640e1f9f7d9a1f790e36a1533cd4.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I also realized Feng is kinda making the "I've made a huge mistake" face in that last pic XD

Sorry I can't stop staring at Feng's pic for no knowable reason

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I also realized Feng is kinda making the "I've made a huge mistake" face in that last pic XD

Sorry I can't stop staring at Feng's pic for no knowable reason

You sure you're heterosexual? Maybe you are Fengsexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom