• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather just ruined my plans. I thought Nintendo games were suppose to bring sunshine and happiness! Not icy roads causing over 50 accidents ;A;/

Can't care about animu now

cajunator

Banned
I'd like to apologize to anyone who was bothered by my recent posts. I haven't been in a very good mood lately, and my attempts at jokes backfired, and I'm not good at responding to perceived hostility or condescension. It wasn't my intent to turn the thread into a Mari Okada screenplay.

Its oki I still love you.

Bn2CpQk.jpg
26T54qw.jpg

Infinite Stratos S2 8

A wild Pika-tan appears!

Houki and Tatenashi interaction was the highlight for me. How can you not love two of the best girls getting along and taking a bath together?

Don't really care nor do I mind Kanzashi. Cute as she maybe, aside from the earlier slap she really didn't leave that much of an impression.

Still better than Britain though.

Articalys

Outbreak Company ep.8

I guess it's fair to have a Petrarca-focused episode after a Miusel-focused one. I liked how this one turned out.
Really liked the "but thou must" choice in the game mirroring how sometimes you just need to face what needs to be done and do it. Really I'm just glad whenever a show has character development like this.

Also,
poor Miusel... didn't really take it well that Shinichi was going to spend the night in Petrarca's room, did she.

Also also,
lol at the voice actor meta joke in the episode preview.

Also also also, this is for ZachDeKoromaru.

cajunator

Banned
Outbreak Company ep.8

I guess it's fair to have a Petrarca-focused episode after a Miusel-focused one. I liked how this one turned out.
Really liked the "but thou must" choice in the game mirroring how sometimes you just need to face what needs to be done and do it. Really I'm just glad whenever a show has character development like this.

Also,
poor Miusel... didn't really take it well that Shinichi was going to spend the night in Petrarca's room, did she.

Also also,
lol at the voice actor meta joke in the episode preview.

Also also also, this is for ZachDeKoromaru.

FUWAFUWAFUWAFUWAFUWAFUWAFUWAFUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jediyoshi

Pocket Monsters XY 6

2EWcxbL.png

zRwytMj.png

Nice wrap up to a gym battle. I'll take whenever they throw in weird strategies that can only exist in the show.

Articalys

A reminder that the Milky Holmes girls voice four of the main six ponies in the Japanese MLP dub (with Sawashiro and Emiri Kato as the other two), and the Yuru Yuri girls performed one of the OPs.

wonzo

Banned
We never learn. :(
I've learned nothing from the mountain.
One day we'll reach the festering hovel on the mountain. One day…

creeped the fuck out. I read the manga but I did not recall any incest. Hope there isn't any.
Read between the eating bro.

We should all just communicate through penis waving.
Sounds like a Futa doujin.

lwabronyowned.gif

I have. Just don't remember what the mech looks like apart form massive drills. I guess the red mech is form GL.

Yup, and Dix-Neuf on the left, Gunbuster at the back and Mahoro holding the broom. Hit up Gainax's back catalogue!

It's like nobody remembers the Big Brother Ponies.

(is it wrong that watching this episode with my sister is one of those ridiculous memories that has stuck with me for over twenty years?)

I don't think so. Mostly because, having just watched it, I don't see myself forgetting it any time soon.

Articalys

I would like to retract a previous statement. Earlier I had accidentally said the Koimonogatari newspaper ad would be the final one. A clearer picture of the ad does, in fact, reveal that they will have one more ad for Hanamonogatari (whenever it ends up airing) in 2014. So yes, you will get your Kanbaru illustration eventually.

I would like to retract a previous statement. Earlier I had accidentally said the Koimonogatari newspaper ad would be the final one. A clearer picture of the ad does, in fact, reveal that they will have one more ad for Hanamonogatari (whenever it ends up airing) in 2014. So yes, you will get your Kanbaru illustration eventually.
Waiting impatiently.

mhs004

General thoughts on Star driver? I watched episode one and liked it so should I continue.

Also which one is supposed to be watched first fate/zero or fate/stay night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom