• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

I no longer have any desire to organize or participate in the AOTY thread, so whoever wanted to do that can go ahead and set things up themselves.

Jarmel

Banned
Macross Zero- 3
ibhGA890szWgvd.jpg
I still have much to learn from the mountain.

Jigolo

Gurren Lagann 1-3

OK.

Its OK, but not seeing what the super hype is all about yet.

Solidly entertaining but....

haha no way. I felt the same way after the first few (1-5?) episodes. But then I kept going... and yeah, it's worth the hype

jediyoshi

Puella Magi Madoka Magica 4

tna1pJ5.png

B4eUmpN.png

Great stuff, felt nice and uneasy the whole episode. Pretty obvious where they were going with Sayaka so I'm glad they got that out of the way. I like how realistic they play how Madoka deals with the events of the last episode with all the crying and asking Homura about what happens next.

At this point I think I'm gonna do what I did with Sora no Woto and save the rest for a rainy day.

Ok. Two episodes away from being done with Shirokuma Cafe.

I'm sad. This was my lunch and sometimes dinner anime. I mean I guess the silver lining is that I still have other long-running anime shows I haven't seen to replace this once it's done. Like SKET Dance or Beelzebub

Tenumi

Banned
Ugh... finding so little will to watch anything lately. Pretty much just keeping up with Kill la Kill, Non Non Biyori, and DokiDoki Precure.

Also, I discovered the script I was using on MAL to change the list names to English isn't working anymore. So.... poo.

Articalys

Ugh... finding so little will to watch anything lately. Pretty much just keeping up with Kill la Kill, Non Non Biyori, and DokiDoki Precure.

Also, I discovered the script I was using on MAL to change the list names to English isn't working anymore. So.... poo.
The one that just replaces the names in-place still seems to work. The one that also re-sorts them alphabetically seems to be broken.

True it also would cost less but it comes at the cost of the show looking terrible. From what I've seen of it at least.

The show wouldn't have the budget to actually animate large armies in 2D, so they'd have to resort to stills if they didn't use CG. Which would still look better, but even so the 2D anime art doesn't compare to the extremely expressive art of the manga. It's a case where no anime adaptation would be able to do it justice.

Articalys

If YQ Hana no Uta is seriously going to skip over an entire arc then proceed onwards assuming you know what was skipped over, despite being a reboot, I guess I'll just drop it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom