• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vito

Banned
Looking forward to people reaching Yamato ep 24...

yamato2199swimsuits.jpg

P.S: I hope they don't make figures, my wallet :(

CorvoSol

Pretty sure Hanekawa interacted with Mayoi in...episode 4?

That would only lend further credence to my argument, since Senjougahara says that she cannot even see Mayoi. How would Hanekawa interact with a girl who was invisible unless she's inside Araragi's head and therefore can see her thus? And since Mayoi was basically in Araragi's head at the time as well, it explains how she would react, too.

I want to see links to ToonamiGAF's reactions of those scenes when the episode airs. I want to see how much of Corvo's rage they will attempt to copy.

I'm sure the first two would get similar reactions, but I don't expect anyone to find
Kirito's unwillingness to give his sister a definite "No I will not ever date you
as rank as I did.

cnet128

Banned
That would only lend further credence to my argument, since Senjougahara says that she cannot even see Mayoi. How would Hanekawa interact with a girl who was invisible unless she's inside Araragi's head and therefore can see her thus? And since Mayoi was basically in Araragi's head at the time as well, it explains how she would react, too.

Well, anyone can see Mayoi as long as they fulfil the prerequisite condition of "not wanting to go home".

Necrovex

Hajime no Ippo 35-58.

I haven't gotten the chance to write my feelings for a while, but this show continues to get better and better as it goes on. I just finished the Date Vs. Ippo fight. Oh boy. OH MY GOD. My heart stopped while watching the finale of the fight.

Pokemon B/W Adventures in Unova and Beyond 43

66lvGr8l.jpg

A not fabulous send off episode for Cilan. Well whatever, at least we got one more episode left of this boring filler.

At least Cilan got some sort of conclusion episode unlike that useless Iris so all's right with this.

Bakemonogatari 9

THEORY: Hanekawa does not actually exist. She's Araragi's feminine side/conscience/imaginary friend. Notice how nobody else ever interacts with her? I mean, Senjougahara says something about her in the first episode I think, but that could be handwaved as another student named Hanekawa existing.

I mean just think about it: Hanekawa knows too much. She knows what Araragi is thinking almost all the time, and her insightfulness could easily be explained as her voicing Araragi's own internal guilt over getting it on with his girlfriend's so-called lesbian fangirl. It would also explain why, rather than calling Araragi out on being too familiar with women, she softens the blow to being too kind to others. Because Araragi himself doesn't see it as anything but, so even his subconscious cannot call it anything else.

Plus they only ever meet alone. Girl exists purely within his head.
CorvoSol
The high school English teacher of AnimeGAF
(Today, 02:58 PM)

Pokemon B/W Adventures in Unova And Beyond 44

CqOmy6Bl.jpg

This was a fun episode mostly for Team Rocket's pretty amazing plan.

Place large balloons on a ship to lift it out of the water, capture our hero's Pokemon with some paper-thin disguises, go around terrorizing all the other passenger and capture their Pokemon and then escape in their own hot air balloon. What could go wrong!

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
That Juri gif is so gross, not just because it's pervy as hell, but also because half of her allure was in never showing what was under those incredibly short skirts. Pervfail.

why does everyone in this show keep trying to
beat the crap out of that weird trenchcoat cat ear dude, shouldn't he be dead/in a coma/hospitalized forever by this point?

CorvoSol

CorvoSol
The high school English teacher of AnimeGAF
(Today, 02:58 PM)

In fairness, I was very good at High School English. The American Education System taught me how to lie and defend my lies well past the point of realizing they were wrong. This had the wonderful bonus effect of making me have 0 confidence in anything I say but defending all of it tooth and nail anyway.

A crippling blow to my self esteem is all they ever wanted anyway.

EDIT: Ice cream gif?

Bakemonogatari 9

THEORY: Hanekawa does not actually exist. She's Araragi's feminine side/conscience/imaginary friend. Notice how nobody else ever interacts with her? I mean, Senjougahara says something about her in the first episode I think, but that could be handwaved as another student named Hanekawa existing.

I mean just think about it: Hanekawa knows too much. She knows what Araragi is thinking almost all the time, and her insightfulness could easily be explained as her voicing Araragi's own internal guilt over getting it on with his girlfriend's so-called lesbian fangirl. It would also explain why, rather than calling Araragi out on being too familiar with women, she softens the blow to being too kind to others. Because Araragi himself doesn't see it as anything but, so even his subconscious cannot call it anything else.

You might need some sleep. This is not a bad theory , but you might need some sleep or a change of perspective first.

---------------
chickdigger802
Banned

Let's see that thread... hum was the gif not linked at first ?

I don't think it being altered,compared to it being original, matters.

The problem with that is that the general nature between the two are vastly different, in where TLRD's ice cream scene is suppose to generate the whole blowjob joke since it's a sexually charged series (being a harem anime and whatnot), and does not require being twisted out of its context in comparison to Attack on Titan's Bread GIF.

sonicmj1

Bakemonogatari 9

I'm not sure why you're missing the much more obvious truth of that show, which is that Araragi and his harem are the last survivors of some undescribed silent apocalypse, possibly caused by disease. Nowhere in Japan are streets that empty all the time.

This looks like something I should be watching.

Marie & Gali is a much better thing than studying for tests.
And yeah Bishounen Newton is great

And you haven't seen anything yet!

Universal Atraction sounds like a Saint Seiya attack, even more after Omega.

Marie & Gali - 11~20

Episode 13 was awesome.
2C4qV0K.png
68B26vJ.png

2cNQVot.png
o0S8Glx.png

Hertz <3
6uY6DyA.png

All the budget was spent on Hertz.

That episode 17 training montage was inspiring.
VUUygZf.png

Darwin, the ultimate form of evolution.
A cell phone you can watch TV on!
S5g682w.png
igydLCu.png
And you ask me if this show is really about science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom