• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phi brain kami no puzzle S3 - 09
Pfiou ..some serious exposition here.

Enigma actually took initiative , but backed out when faced to the tough questions. he is obviously mixing truth and lies BUT HE IS NO kaiki.
If it wasn't obvious that he was telling lies , now they are showing his true colors ! The final arc is gonna be awesome.

I'm actually glad that ratsel didn't fall into the anger classic antagonist and managed to keep her cool.It's now obvious that she is a maiden in love left behind ( those are really scary ). Does she have spare for her clothes ? ( now that i think about it , most characters actually don't change their appearance very much ) Where are the ratsel in other countries clothes moments ?I'm missing out !

Bonus point for Anna that is actually providing some clues with a cat ... Is nobody surprised that they are actually taking a cat testimony for a fact ? Anna you so clever girl boy.

Phi%20Brain%20-%20Kami%20no%20Puzzle%20S3%20-%2009.jpg

Those artwork are so excellent

Next episode is searching time. we're gonna see a lot of countries now... it seems we're back on the first season episode model so much that i think next episode is gonna be a retelling of the first season episode 20..i hope i'm wrong.

Well despite a clear lack of puzzles this episode was kinda cool.

Ojamajo Doremi ♯ 10

This was an interesting episode to say the least. For one it made me notice that Nobu's male detective in her stories is actually a self-insert for her.
The episode itself revolves around Nobu's later work involving a male version of herself and his romantic relationship with Aiko in high-school which I understand simply serves as a not very subtle romantic confession to Aiko though Aiko seems to have missed that point entirely. I mean come on.
The rest of the episode is a pretty fun dramatic story of NTR, and misc antics and is pretty fun.

And the best part is that this is a thing.

Kuroko no Basket 2 09

Building up an overly evil team is pretty satisfying when they get defeated and crumble in the most biggest way.

Iron Heart indeed.

Syrinx

The Steam Sale totally did not distract me from my anime. No not at all. In fact I watched a wonderful anime thanks to the Steam sale.

To the Moon

I have not felt so touched in a long time. This has got to be one of the most heartwarming love stories I've ever seen.

So basically two scientists have to hijack an old man's memories before he bites the dust due to old age. They have to make him believe that he went to the moon. The problem? He doesn't quite know why he wants to go to the moon. From there, it's a tale of love, drama, and suspense as the scientists dwell further into the man's memories. All the way from his old age to his childhood.

I'm glad it knew when to be funny, though the pop-culture references could have died down a bit. Seriously, some of them were really inappropriate. But other than that, to delve further into this tale would be spoiling what I think is a wonderful story. You will laugh and cry with this story.
Bought this a while ago during a Steam sale but never got around to it. Maybe when my new laptop gets here.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Gingitsune Episode 9:

Well, if you were waiting for little fox herald Haru to get her own episode this is the one for you, all others will probably be bored and/or annoyed by these proceedings.

One Piece 623

Goodbye, Punk Hazard.

Didn't really like you but you reintroduced Law and for that, I am grateful.

Ending was great with Dolfamingo sweating bullets when Law mentioned Kaido and looking so angry after he hung up.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I like how he's just sort of dragging Asuna along instead of matching her pace. Truly the consummate gentleman.

CorvoSol

Has ToonamiGAF reached the
rape slugs
and
bodice ripping, tear-licking
scenes yet? And what about the
Kirito refusing to tell his sister he wouldn't fuck her at a future date part?

SAO is so terrible.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
rape slugs
and

SAO is so terrible.

No not yet, last night's episode had to do with logging out while not being able to log out, some shower scenes, asuna finding out kirito is still alive, oh and the guy thats in kirito's sister's party is a HUGE simp

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
rape slugs
and

SAO is so terrible.

Not yet.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
No missions. Once you get closer to eachother you can hold hands. Next step is the pictures you see there :p

Because this is how relationships work right? No wonder I've been getting it wrong, after holding hands for a while she was waiting for me to carry her around in public all along!

;P

Walkure Romanze 9

Swimsuit episode!

Not sure why Bertille was embarrassed about wearing hers in front of the crowd when the armor she wears shows off her bare ass to everyone.

No surprise to see Celia being the favorite. Even the people in the show know she's leagues ahead of every other girl.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Walkure Romanze 9

Swimsuit episode!

Not sure why Bertille was embarrassed about wearing hers in front of the crowd when the armor she wears shows off her bare ass to everyone.

No surprise to see Celia being the favorite. Even the people in the show know she's leagues ahead of every other girl.

I've seen this sort of inconsistency in anime before and it makes me question it as well. Like in the Haruhi series, I remember wondering why Mikuru was so embarrassed to wear a covered up maid outfit with a much longer skirt, but was perfectly fine wearing a school uniform with a significantly shorter skirt.

I'm guessing it *might* have something to do with whatever the universe of the show considers "normal". Still kinda weird to me but whatever.

snack

Let's see if you're still saying that by the end of the series. The pacing seems to bother most people after a while.

Then again, it might be more bearable when doing an archive run than it was watching the show week-to-week. Maybe you dodged a bullet there!

I just finished episode 6 and it feels like the show just lost a very important protagonist.

m0t0k1

Because this is how relationships work right? No wonder I've been getting it wrong, after holding hands for a while she was waiting for me to carry her around in public all along!

;P

Yeah they totally work that way. Next step in real life is you carry her arround on your shoulders so you can get the panty shot everytime you want :p.

Andrew J.

Yamato 2199 21

"I guess aliens can do that sort of thing", huh? These people are really jaded.

Man, this warden's aim sucks.

Yuki hasn't tried to claim she's really and Earthling. I wonder if she doesn't care,or if she's trying to come up with some plan to manipulate the Garmillans.

Yeah, she's playing along, trying to get some leverage out of it. She's not even telling Domel's wife; I suppose she doesn't know how far she can be trusted.

Nice double take, Kodai. Exactly the sort of situational awareness everyone expects from a Tactical Officer.

These Project Izumo chucklefucks are a right bunch of screw-ups, aren't they?

This prison break is awfully well-timed.

Figures Ito dies right after he starts acting halfway decent.

Dammit, Iscandar really is right next to Garmilas. I guess the good and bad luck on this mission has more or less balanced out.

CorvoSol

Bakemonogatari 9

THEORY: Hanekawa does not actually exist. She's Araragi's feminine side/conscience/imaginary friend. Notice how nobody else ever interacts with her? I mean, Senjougahara says something about her in the first episode I think, but that could be handwaved as another student named Hanekawa existing.

I mean just think about it: Hanekawa knows too much. She knows what Araragi is thinking almost all the time, and her insightfulness could easily be explained as her voicing Araragi's own internal guilt over getting it on with his girlfriend's so-called lesbian fangirl. It would also explain why, rather than calling Araragi out on being too familiar with women, she softens the blow to being too kind to others. Because Araragi himself doesn't see it as anything but, so even his subconscious cannot call it anything else.

Plus they only ever meet alone. Girl exists purely within his head.

Jarmel

Banned
Yamato 2199-23

I didn't expect that to happen so quickly.

Bakemonogatari 9

THEORY: Hanekawa does not actually exist. She's Araragi's feminine side/conscience/imaginary friend. Notice how nobody else ever interacts with her? I mean, Senjougahara says something about her in the first episode I think, but that could be handwaved as another student named Hanekawa existing.

I mean just think about it: Hanekawa knows too much. She knows what Araragi is thinking almost all the time, and her insightfulness could easily be explained as her voicing Araragi's own internal guilt over getting it on with his girlfriend's so-called lesbian fangirl. It would also explain why, rather than calling Araragi out on being too familiar with women, she softens the blow to being too kind to others. Because Araragi himself doesn't see it as anything but, so even his subconscious cannot call it anything else.

You've been watching too many List shows.

Theonik

FRANKEISTEINERRR !

http://i.imgur.com/K7gxNro.gif

I was expecting (fearing) a remake of 'Hoshi no umi', I'm glad to be in the wrong. How nicely done from the staff.
I love this reboot.
This looks like something I should be watching.

Marie & Gali - 01~10
Galihabara is a nice place.
Tomorrow? Test what test...I'm fucked. ;___;
Marie & Gali is a much better thing than studying for tests.
And yeah Bishounen Newton is great
And you haven't seen anything yet!

Andrew J.

Yamato 2199 22

Looks like Melda will be around for the duration. Akira is...it's hard to tell how she feels about it, actually.

Both Akira and Yurisha have valid points: It was kind of dickish not to tell humanity about Iscandar and Garmilas, but it really might have scuttled the mission altogether.

It's a good thing Yurisha is kind of spacey, or else everyone would have guessed Yuki's faking by now.

These attempts at casting Desler in a sympathetic light are really dissonant with the metatextual knowledge that he's the Hitler-equivalent in a Nazi Germany analogue.

...and he just strangled a bird. Never mind, dissonance cleared up now.

Haha, even Starsha can't tell them apart.

Akira and Melda are normally so serious, seeing them act even slightly goofy is very amusing.

That's a hell of a cliffhanger.

Dresden

That Juri gif is so gross, not just because it's pervy as hell, but also because half of her allure was in never showing what was under those incredibly short skirts. Pervfail.

cnet128

Banned
Bakemonogatari 9

Pretty sure Hanekawa interacted with Mayoi in...episode 4?

rape slugs
and

I want to see links to ToonamiGAF's reactions of those scenes when the episode airs. I want to see how much of Corvo's rage they will attempt to copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom