• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace of Diamond Episode 9
tumblr_mx44vjlSot1qi6xzyo2_250.gif
tumblr_mx44vjlSot1qi6xzyo3_250.gif
tumblr_mx44vjlSot1qi6xzyo4_250.gif

The moments are just as entertaining as they are in the manga (up to 24 chps now, or the start of v4 of the 38 so far). Highly entertaining moments all around for both pitchers and their partners. I like Furuya and Miyuki's moments a bit more than Eijun and Chris Yuus, since he has dead eyes and a kind of dull personality, though that moment when his eyes lite up. Perhaps hes finally getting his excitement for baseball back.

jediyoshi

Pocket Monsters XY 8

vjSuCJa.png

x0tlcdC.png

Predictable ep, but at least it's set in the city. They really don't try very hard with some of these disposable characters.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Gee I knew the name duckroll should have tipped me off, but to know one of our mods posts on 4chan of all places.

I'm distraught.

duckroll

I don't post on 4chan. If I did, maybe 4chan-loving-people like Jarmel would know where the shit came from instead of reading 3rd hand reposts. :p

Jarmel

Banned
I don't post on 4chan. If I did, maybe 4chan-loving-people like Jarmel would know where the shit came from instead of reading 3rd hand reposts. :p

Well I didn't see your post in the other thread, and was just linking a document I found on the internet that I found with no sources or names attached to it. If you're that concerned with credit then you should have attached your name to it.

Why the fuck are giving ANN a free link for going probably jack fucking shit? Also that spreadsheet is by duck and liborek. Meanwhile I'm gonna go cry and wish for a world without ANN.

Anyways Witchcraft Works CM previews the OP

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17wrg4

This is hold my interest a little... i was expecting at least one thing witch or witchcraft related but there was none of that in the CM.

Still gonna try it when it airs.

Risette

A Good Citizen
New Gainax illustration (Shinagawa Hiroki I think)

Here's previous month's one, probably already posted somewhere

Remember the days when Gainax didn't have to sell prints of these and swapped them more often? Desperate times...
They sell prints of these? Where at?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

Remember the days when Gainax didn't have to sell prints of these and swapped them more often? Desperate times...

Well when you have the likes of Medeka Box and Stella on your resume, it is indeed desperate times.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well this won't lead to a case where we all post "hey guys I found this spreadsheet of names that like someone made, donno who, don't matter, just check it out: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AibLFtCWacKmdHN6UVh0N0dMTDBSNnY5aFAzREZqSkE#gid=0"

EDIT: lol already happening.

jWILL253

Banned
So, I haven't been exactly been following the season schedule, but I have been catching up on all the stuff I missed.

Here's my list so far.

1. Flowers of Evil: HOLY SHIT. Did I just watch one of the best animes ever produced?? At first, I had no idea where the show was going, but by the end of Episode 2, I was on the edge of my seat. Episode 7 is the REAL killer, though. It causes me physical pain to have to wait for the second season. Definitely a cult classic.

2. The Devil is a Part-Timer: Loved this one. I really appreciate how shows like this put a new spin on an otherwise typical fish-out-of-water story. I also appreciate how this show was able to avoid hitting too close to home by not following the typical religious trope that stories like this tend to follow. Kinda got a little boring on the last episode, but I will definitely be looking forward to Season 2.

3. Silver Spoon: Another great fish-out-of-water story. The only show to make farming seem NOT boring.

4. My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My Romantic Comedy: Fuck that title. Seriously, shorten that shit up. Anyways, this show is really fucking hilarious. Could not stop laughing. The concept and ridiculousness of said concept really saves this show from becoming just another typical harem.

5. I Couldn't Become a Hero, so I Decided to Get a Job: Again, fuck this title, and fuck this anime. I thought it would be more along the lines of TDIAPT, and it is... but, it's a poorly-executed version of it, and a shallow attempt to cover up the fact that it's another typical harem.

6. Sword Arts Online: First season was weird enough (as well as being completely off the mark, as the OP explained), but at least it was interesting. But, I won't touch the second season with a ten foot pole. Nope.

I'm looking forward to watching Kill La Kill and Valvrave next, as well as watching one of the greatest syndicates ever for the first time.

I never watched One Piece... :/

cajunator

Banned
It is listed as track 18, and hidden track 21. Though it does not list the track time, this song goes for just over six minutes for your reference.

And just so I understand correctly, this song does have vocals; well, at least track 18 does. I have completely forgotten about the hidden track 21 and have not yet found a way to listen to it from the CD.

Thanks for that. Its such a beautiful piece.

I very much like these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom