• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make it one of the best Precure movies by default, but we know there will be Miracle Lights. THANKS GOGO :/

Fuck it, GoGo is worse than Yes! 5
it's like they don't want to think of a proper escuse for the final sudden power-up !

Buy all the PreCards to have your wish fullfilled! Provided that your wish to have rich parents that buy you whatever you want.
But BUt but if they don't buy all the card their children will be sad ...

Welp. *adds to list
Well done
Hasnt S2 been confirmed for next year?
I never read manga.

It's a light novel

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Hoshino Lily needs to stop spending most of her time drawing Tiger and Bunny yaoi on twitter and actually do character designs for some anime. Her art is too good.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Hoshino Lily needs to stop spending most of her time drawing Tiger and Bunny yaoi on twitter and actually do character designs for some anime. Her art is too good.
So you want original yaoi designs?

Quasar

Ok her name is Natsumi. I like Natsumi.
EpHTtpQ.jpg

Shes a 100 times better than kurumi already.

Neo C.

Is it just me or is there something wrong with the points counting in Kuroko S2 episode 11?

In the end, Kuroko makes a pass to Kagami for an alley-oop, then they make 3 additional throws. The points go from 69 to 76 though, only 7 points.

OceanBlue

Is it just me or is there something wrong with the points counting in Kuroko S2 episode 11?

In the end, Kuroko makes a pass to Kagami for an alley-oop, then they make 3 additional throws. The points go from 69 to 76 though, only 7 points.

I thought that was strange when I watched it as well. I don't think it's the first time the points didn't completely add up in Kuroko though, so I kinda just ignored it.

OceanBlue

I think we are getting 2 more episodes. I wonder how things will end because I know they are only adapting the introductory chapter of the VN. But yeah, Setsuna
isn't a saint either, she knew her best friend was in love with Haruki (and that Haruki had feelings for Touma based on that song,) got him, and then basically rubbed it in her face. All three of them fucked this situation up.

Damn, I didn't make that connection watching the episode. I went back and checked because I thought
she didn't open the door when she kissed Haruki, but I didn't notice that it was open when she ran out. I don't understand why Setsuna would do those things though, because I don't think her character has been built up to be malicious. In fact, getting in a relationship kinda goes against keeping the three together, which is what she's been saying she wants. I guess that'll be explained soon.

I don't know what the implications of this being the introductory chapter are. Lol, maybe it means another split-cour White Album? I guess that was announced pretty early though. At the very least, I hope things are resolved in a satisfying way if this is all we get.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
:(
You should read comments on the series around the internet.
It was basically thrown off a cliff.

nah, I'm unfortunately aware of how it was received by not-animegaf. If people didn't write it off for being shounen, they wrote it off because they didn't appreciate the humor. If people weren't offended by the cheese, they were still mad that it wasn't a "faithful" adaptation. C:B was screwed from moment one.

Theonik

nah, I'm unfortunately aware of how it was received by not-animegaf. If people didn't write it off for being shounen, they wrote it off because they didn't appreciate the humor. If people weren't offended by the cheese, they were still mad that it wasn't a "faithful" adaptation. C:B was screwed from moment one.
Then you have the people who thought it was boring. Or even people who complained about CUTTING some of the humour.
There is no pleasing some people.
RIP

Yowamushi Pedal 6

I love almost everything about this anime.

But dear lord, do these scenes bother me to no end.

I know I already complained about the models and CG once, but it just can't be said enough that it hurts the anime more than anything else.

Jintor

Non Non Biyori 6

You know, Hotaru would make for a pretty good Yandere. She already has the obsessive factor nailed down.

The brother is entertaining in his own right. The boy can sprint as fast as the Flash, and has sneaking skills that would make Solid Snake green with envy.

The only thing I dislike about Non Non Biyori is how fuckin' thirsty Hotaru is. A room full of plushies of a person = bail out. I don't care if it's a cute girl makin' em for another cute girl. Bail the fuck out!

HappinessCharge Precure stuff

"All around the world, Precures have been fighting against the invasion of the enemy known as Saiark!
Shirayuki Hime, the princess of Blue Sky Kingdom is in fact a Precure, but unable to defeat the enemy alone, she's fallen behind the others and is in a quite a terrible situation.
Then, on her quest to find a partner, she meets with Rabuno Megumi (Cure Lovely) and they begin to battle the enemy together.
Having learned that assembling all PreCards, you can get any one wish fulfilled, the team up with the fairy Ribbon to protect the world peace, transform, dress up and form change as they fight!
With the dress-up theme beloved by girls, a completely different Precure story begins!"

Seems legit

If only this were actually the case.

White Album 2 6

Good god, they're not even trying to hide the fact that Touma is best girl.

Makes me feel so bad for Setsuna, since in any other show she'd probably be best girl herself.

Here its like the equivalent of a nice girl trying to take on a goddess.

CorvoSol

SHIN MAZINGER Z 19

HOOOO DAMN. So basically, Tsubasa Nishkiori started everything in this show. I mean, not the stuff that destroyed the Mycenae, but everything else. It was she who thought she could control the Kedora, she who lead to the deaths of several key individuals on Bardos, and she who revived Asura, allowing Dr. Hell access to the Vault of Mycenae. For a character I understand was not a part of the original Mazinger show, this woman sure as hell has caused an ass load of problems for poor Kouji.

Meanwhile Baron Asura continues to be the most complex character in the show. Having destroyed Mycenae for Dr. Hell, and hope of the revival of Mycenae for that same man, Asura is now at the HQ of Dr. Hell's mortal foe, sort of just chilling out. I get the feeling that Asura doesn't get along well with Dr. Hell's other minions, Pygman and Brocken, and that Pygman and Brocken likewise don't much care for Asura.

As to how Dr. Hell feels about Asura, I'm not sure I can say. At times it seems like Dr. Hell trusts Asura and considers Asura a worthy servant, praising Asura for destroying Bardos to save him, but at other times it seems like Hell sees Asura as expendable, like when he intended to sink the island Asura was on, rather than lead the Photon crew back to Bardos. I don't think Asura cares how Dr. Hell treats them, though, since it is clear that Asura sees themselves as belonging to Dr. Hell and willing to die for him as many times as he wills.

The great mystery remains, though, Kenzo Kabuto.
Among all the things that happened on Bardos, Kenzo is the one I'm most interested in finding out about. Why did he have to die? What happened that Kenzo was alive to father Kouji and Shiro but killed Tetsuya? What the eff is the Energer Z?

Show is hype as hell I don't care what anybody says. Frickin' love this show.

cajunator

Banned
White Album 2 6

Good god, they're not even trying to hide the fact that Touma is best girl.

Makes me feel so bad for Setsuna, since in any other show she'd probably be best girl herself.

Here its like the equivalent of a nice girl trying to take on a goddess.

I have to admit this show has me intrigued as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom