• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vito

Banned
And here I was suspicious but too lazy to double check. That'll teach me to put faith in the Japanese marketing. Figured the way they said it, might have something new lol.

Lain

Free 1-12

Probably a bit too much male bonding for my taste, but it was a nice show with some touching, even if stupid at times, moments and a cast of characters that I enjoyed watching.
Even the OP and ED were nice and I liked a lot what the ED showed.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
You know, I thought AnimeGAF would be the one place here where people wouldn't assume someone enjoyed the sexualization of little girls just because they watch anime.
i would be willing to bet over ninety percent of anime characters this season are below the age of eighteen.

Jex

How is it unfounded when Araragi himself mentions that she has the body of an 8 year old in both shows? Unless the age up at the end of Nise was permanent, she has the body of an 8 year old. Araragi says as much. In two separate shows. It isn't unfounded if it has a foundation IN THE SHOW.
Why are you like, so limited man?

i would be willing to bet over ninety percent of anime characters this season are below the age of eighteen.

90% is too high. We have several shows where all the characters are adults (Golden Time, Samurai Flamenco, Space Bros) that would bring down the numbers. And even shows focused on younger characters have adults (such as Non Non Biyori where a lot of the characters are adults). Even highschool shows have teachers and parents.

Firehawk!!!!!!!!!! Where are you???? Tell us if you're okay!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. :D

vNO3JCA.jpg

gC8OUb0.jpg
I don't care what you all think ... i'm Very happy right now

Maybe they can use that time to adapt a bit of the stuff they left over from book 3 & 4 when they made the 2nd part of the anime.

Then when can get the second season and the spendid quest afterwards

Lizbest look more stacked than I thought. How did she managed to convinced the game to reduce her boob size?
Pretty sure she grew a bit in size since the moment she completed her original registration process

R_Thanatos for Queen!
What ? No !!!

Digimon Xros Wars 26

qb0vE4al.jpg

Nope, this still looks stupid.

but it's entertaining , right ?

Conan-san

Book 2 is the side stories that were already adapted
Book 1 is the original Aincrad story

Book 3 & Book 4 are where some stuff got changed in the anime. (When kirito was with leafa travelling to the capital ).

Oh woops, I keep thinking the side stories were a book done before the 4th arc for some reason.

But yea, less of "Asuna is Peach.gif" and more of
"RIDING COLOSSI TO GET EXCALIBUR"
would do SAO the world of good.

Oh woops, I keep thinking the side stories were a book done before the 4th arc for some reason.

But yea, less of "Asuna is Peach.gif" and more of
"RIDING COLOSSI TO GET EXCALIBUR"
would do SAO the world of good.

Exactly..in a perfect world , we would get the stuff we missed , the new girl ,
the super excalibur quest
( that would be super awesome to see animated ) ...and then "Mother rosario" arc Oav + lisbeth & silica special episode.

I'm still very puzzled that they haven't annonced a second season yet

Does Shinobu get aged up? Does she like magically age up and become an important character in SS? Because based off her in Nise and Neko I really don't see what the big deal is at all. At least Kanbaru I get the appeal, but fucking Shinobu?

she gets alot of development in season 2,
and when I list characters like Mayoi & Shinobu I don't mean it in a 'Id hook up with them way' just that they are most likeable or interesting characters.
I actually hated Mayoi and the pedo stuff at first but I began to find her interesting and her interactions with Araragi got better every time.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Oh, the SAO Extra is not going to be just swimming. I hope the action is somewhat good and not fucking stillframes. Other than that I'm pretty hyped.

Theonik

Minori Scramble
iuOxUCEtlWB1a.png

Duckroll in its natural habitat
A pretty nice 50 minute OVA, all things considered. Very cute with good sakuga and 2D CARS!!!!!!
Why Ufotable could get those in F/Z? who knows.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Man... looking at that trailer and Asuna with blue hair and that red swimsuit makes the color combo look like shit. So bad.

Tokyo Ravens Episode 11 - GIRL RETURN -Tiger-
tumblr_mxzhrjbJXN1sfqnozo1_500.jpg

Best moment as well as all the flustered and blushing Bakatora. I kind of want this Girl Return arc to end a bit faster, it has its moments but otherwise too much time is not spent with Bakatora and Touji while other developments are proceeding rather slowly.

Vito

Banned
Mitsuwano PV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6-9LdItRq8

staff:

Director: Takashi Igari
Character Design: Takashi Habe
Screenplay: Natsuko Takahashi
Sound Director: Toshiki Kameyama
Music: Jun Ichikawa
Music Production: Starchild Records
Animation Production: ZEXCS

Cast:
Yui Horie
Rina Satou
Nozomi Sasaki
Yumi Hara
Sayaka Ohara

Disc release March 12th

Coppelion - 06
Coppelion%20-%2006.jpg

Well .... they are armed with rifles and tanks..
Naruse , way to go having sometimes to time to make the good decisions properly and in others a total failure to see the right set of priorities when faced to a complex situation

Tamako? Love?

5oJYXJs.gif

Does she even know the concept of it?

So who is gonna get the short of the stick? Mochizou or Midori?

it's a Love story about Mochi !
-----------

Copellion - 07

Ibara is the leader but she really lacks any hint on strategy .. Didn't she play chess or something equivalent ? if not she really should have. She should have gotten warning sign in her head since the first new zone appeared.

And damn those government officials are stupid beyond redemption.If this tall guy is not some kind of gigantic asshole and actually had a pretty good reason for this, i'll worship the writter of this manga untill the end of days.

CorvoSol

I am 100% with you on this statement.

So guess who just moved up to being Best Girl . . .

Why are you like, so limited man?

Obviously I need to free my mind up.

Oh my!

It's okay, Corvo. Another Cait Sith joins Kirito's harem later, and she is rather best girl, so the balance is restored.

...That said, no hating on Silica. ò_ó

She's still in Kirito's Harem. Aside from his little sister, all these girls are independently better, but their shared interest in him bring's 'em down.

The US release of Evangelion 3 is delayed:

14 year time skip indeed.

Coppelion - 08
The Dna experiments really went too far .

This episode had a nice blend of action ...it was very enjoyable... i have this feelign this is gonna turn toward a shonen at this rate ..they were a whole class , and we saw like only 6 of them ?

This is gonna turn ugly if they continue this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom