• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

Monogatari S2 25 (Koi 5)

WHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

I'm torn between whether Kaiki legit screwed up or if this was part of the plan anyway. Regardless, WHELLLLLLLP

Did not expect that.

Neither how the con went, nor the revelations about Kaiki. Well for me they were revelations

/XX/

Checking for old things I've been missing lately, the last sentences on this interview with Hiroaki Inoue (very interesting on its entirety as well) did catch my attention like no other:

Toonzone Interviews Gainax Co-Founder and Anime Producer Hiroaki Inoue - Toon Zone News said:
TZN: In closing, what do you look back on most fondly in your career, and is there anything you’re working on right now that you’d like to talk about?

HIROAKI INOUE: Founding Gainax and making Royal Space Force is one of my exciting moments in my career. Because I was in the same age group as the others, I enjoyed co-producing. I am not currently producing anything, but I hope to produce something that is targeting viewers outside of Japan and in Japan that either targets kids or is a theatrical animation film. I’ve actually started getting ready for producing the next Tenchi Muyo.

TZN: Really. Any idea when that might premiere?

HIROAKI INOUE: Not yet. That is to be announced!
http://www.toonzone.net/2013/11/hiroaki-inoue-interview/

Haven't seen any recent talk about this on several places, so it took me by surprise... is this why Hitokage has that avatar?

To be fair, I was purely in the no spoiler camp when it came to comparing the two shows. I love TTGL too much to want to see it spoiled for people. Others thought it was past the "no spoiler date" though.
And being totally fair too, six years in 'Internet Time' is like an eternity. I couldn't really blame them either for that kind of non-malicious slips!

ils9802.jpg

$430. Sounds reasonable.

No real Shimakaze cosplay without Rensouhou-chan.

DokiDoki Precure 45 Preliminary commentary

So yes a theory was proven right. Max Hearting confirmed. Regina for Darkness, Ace for Light of Ange. Yet Regina was rather loving, yet Aguri was a super bitch,.

Ange was never there. The popsicle was a lie.

Aguri certainly felt like super bitch here. Making people cry just because she cried.

Makopi literally cried out for Mana when she was helpless as fuck. And looks like KJ is coming out of his shell.

Strangely enjoyable outside of that.

Doki Dokingdom Hearts 45

The writers have been hiding their plot twists in plain sight all year, and threw us just enough curveballs in order to hide their tracks. The final magical doodad not only makes an appearance, but shakes up the plot something fierce. Let's see what we learned this week.
The imprismed Regina was a lie. Ace is free from her time limit. Regina is the darkness of the Queen's heart. So those who were saying that the Queen is Ace and Regina is Ace are both, in a way, technically right. The Trump Kingdomers major role here mean that Mana and friends don't have much to do, but I don't care. We got PLOT. And left off on a pretty major cliffhanger.

The battle was super exciting, too. Regina vs Ace, each using their full strength, with all Makopi being able to do is watch as her world comes shattering down. This is legit exciting stuff. And the new year is basically going to begin with a long flashback that explains everything.

I love endgame season.
Wait wait wait wait wait wait

WAIT

My super theory was partially wrong ?

if so :
what about the baby ? it's not a part of the queen ? Regina and ace were obvious findings , and i admit that the iced queen is somewhat surprising , but ...the baby ???

Log Horizon 12

Not much happened this episode but if I had to choose the better aspect, it'd be the formal dance stuff over the dungeon crap. Nothing against the younger kids, but I have no interest in seeing shit about them.

Shiroe didn't do much this episode besides dancing and making Akatsuki jealous. Though the morning after was cute. They clearly like each other but it's deadly obvious this is one of those shows where no development will be made in that department since the politics, economics and MMO stuff takes so much in the pacing.

Jintor

They clearly like each other but it's deadly obvious this is one of those shows where no development will be made in that department since the politics, economics and MMO stuff takes so much in the pacing.

damnation.

Where else am I going to go to see my awkward tactician x awkward assassin romance arcs

Super Seisyun Brothers 14
tumblr_my4pvbKSmd1qm3v42o1_500.png

If only shonen action series ended with the two main rivals accepting each other and then being enveloped in light as they drew nearer and kiss. Truly the best bro moment in Super Seisyun Brothers and a fantastic plot to end out the anime. Easily the best short anime premiered and such. Ill miss it.

Monogatari S2 - 25

Kaiki as the narrator is DA BEST.

That glorious character devellopement for senjogahara , kaiki & nadeko was trully magnificent.

And i freaking knew they would stop there for the cliffanger ! Now people will spend an entire week wondering how kaiki will get out of this ...

Magnificent

5/5 episode

DokiDoki Precure manga spoils

Probably won't happen in the show, but if it did, Cure Ace's bitchness hits critical mass, which some people won't mind.

Basically
Cure Ace "kills" Cure Heart.

DokiDoki Precure manga spoils

Probably won't happen in the show, but if it did, Cure Ace's bitchness hits critical mass, which some people won't mind.

Basically
Cure Ace "kills" Cure Heart.

What the heck ? for what reason ?

I wasn't even aware that there was a manga of this

What the heck ? for what reason ?

I wasn't even aware that there was a manga of this

All of em have one but in this case

Purely by accident. Regina had a surge of branwashing and attempted to attack them. Heart took the hit. Ace attempts to take out Regina, but Cure Heart takes the hit as well.

cnet128

Banned
YuuShibu 12 END

A fitting "epic finale" with plenty of action and of course even more fanservice (I lol'd @ the unsubtle censorship in a few of these scenes). And
Airi actually joined the Leon crew in the end
! I wasn't expecting that, at least not at this particular timing.

Fun lewd show, would watch second series for moar Fino.

Non Non Biyori - 10

Baby Renge is basically the most adorable thing ever. Loved that whole flashback sequence. The rest was good too...always like a good New Year's episode and this fit the bill.

Bombless

YuuShibu 12 END

A fitting "epic finale" with plenty of action and of course even more fanservice (I lol'd @ the unsubtle censorship in a few of these scenes). And
Airi actually joined the Leon crew in the end
! I wasn't expecting that, at least not at this particular timing.

Fun lewd show, would watch second series for moar Fino.

All A's strike on the giant's eye was epicly awesome and yet still fanservice-y lol.

cajunator

Banned
Whereas Chibiusa was the best thing to happen to the Sailor Moon anime. Trial by fire!

hmm. Nope.

Will say that Doki Doki 45 gave me this shot, which I like

gravity. Fuck it.

yuushibu finish

predictable finale, fun show with way too good fight choreography animation at times and some lewd ass lewdness of top tier.

a good show

Fino carries the show to excellence it doesnt otherwise deserve. Shes just that great.

cnet128

Banned
Monogatari SS 25 (Koimonogatari 5)

And so
that's the end of THAT plan

Lovely moment to end the episode. Just lovely. =D

Bombless

Log Horizon 12

Nuker overaggroes, tank body-pulls, healers don't cooperate...yup, that's a newbie group allright! Also Crusty is a smart bastard too, Shiroe was too slow that time hah!

Happy to see bards finally being featured, they're one of my favourite classes.

The pink one is Kuroko's girlfriend, right? It's been a while.

"Self-proclaimed" girlfriend.

Still up in the air if she's going to stick with him or the author will pair her up with Aomine.

manga spoilers

I wonder how they are going to show
Alex. She is practically nude when they reveal her.

Kagami's head is the answer to that.

Don't really mind so long as they keep
her kissing scenes

Branduil

Steins;Gate 15

Grandfather paradoxes, how do they work?

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 11

This is amazing in so many ways the previous arc never was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom