• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Also, in rewatching Sword of the Stranger today, I realized I somehow missed before that
Nanashi and Shogen were comrades in their previous jobs.

Gazoinks

Non Non Biyori 04

I'm not sure how many different ways I can say "Aw". Best: I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER. I NEED MORE LIGHTING.

Where are Renge's parents?

Hunter X Hunter - 47

Ok, this just cemented Kurapika as my favourite character in this show now.

Seriously. Dat fight.

Scratch that, that wasn't a fight. That was a one-sided massacre. I almost felt sorry for the guy. He stood absolutely no chance. I can't believe they actually killed off one of the members that fast. Seriously, I was expecting some other member to save him right before his death but NOPE. A shame too, cause I kinda liked that guy's design. Ah well, he was fun while he lasted.

But seriously though. Dat fight. Dis show. Where have u been my whole life?

Little Busters! Refrain 12 - More feels.
I guess I'm on the fence whether I want everyone to come back. I assume its happening, but feels like a cheap way out at this point. Also, I think I liked it better when Run didn't talk so much. This is far and away the most dialog she's had in a single episode and something about her voice acting bothers me when consumed in large doses. Oh well, one more episode to go.

Gazoinks

08th MS Team 05

Good episode! Even more grounded war story than usual, since it barely even had the mobile suits involved. It was nice to get some nice development about Michel and especially Eledore
and, more importantly, a new pairing :p
. I like him now.

Branduil

I don't know why I'm thinking of this now, but does anyone remember a trailer for an anime movie or OVA from a few years ago? It had some kind of post-apocalyptic setting with decrepit skyscrapers, water, an isolated landscape, etc. There was a guy and a girl, I think there were missiles, and lots of sakuga. I realize this is an atrocious description but that's all I remember about it right now.

Golden Time 12

Koko needs professional psychological help and a restraining order. Banri is now the second worst character on the show.

Make this anime about Yana and his modeling exploits instead.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I don't know why I'm thinking of this now, but does anyone remember a trailer for an anime movie or OVA from a few years ago? It had some kind of post-apocalyptic setting with decrepit skyscrapers, water, an isolated landscape, etc. There was a guy and a girl, I think there were missiles, and lots of sakuga. I realize this is an atrocious description but that's all I remember about it right now.

It wasn't Origin: Spirits of the Past, was it?

Branduil

It wasn't Origin: Spirits of the Past, was it?

That I can at least say I don't think it is. I remember it having lots of traditional animation, as opposed to CGI. And it felt more "indie," to abuse and already abused term.

I almost want to say it was something by Studio 4C but I don't know if it was. At the very least, from what I remember, the tone felt similar to some of their work.

The World God Only Knows - 01

Had been meaning to check this out for a while now, after seeing the awesome "ahou" sneezing youtube vid.

Didn't know it was revolved around dating sims, which makes for a fun premise. Definitely enjoyed the first episode. Elsie is adorable, love the big giant anime mouths

Will watch a few more tonight I think.

Digimon Xros Wars 28

2Vlo0kJl.jpg

So much drilling like how grating Cutemon's voice is to your ears.

duckroll

That I can at least say I don't think it is. I remember it having lots of traditional animation, as opposed to CGI. And it felt more "indie," to abuse and already abused term.

I almost want to say it was something by Studio 4C but I don't know if it was. At the very least, from what I remember, the tone felt similar to some of their work.

It's not Arata naru Sekai was it? There are no missiles in the anime... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aV9SMa9K2o

The World God Only Knows - 02

Elsie!!! So damn adorable. I loved the confession scene in the classroom and cute she was during this! The cafe scene with Keima's Mom was pretty amazing too. Love the transformation from calm and sweet, into threatening and crazy. haha.

Love the interactions between Keima and Elsie. As there's multiple seasons, seems like there's plenty to enjoy. Excited I found a new series to enjoy.

Outbreak Company 12
The ending was kind of rushed, but as a whole I liked the series. It has potential to continue on in a second season if it does well enough in sales. I'll give it a 4.5/5 on the Killerin Rating Index

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom